• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

Still stalking and thinking of all of you ladies!!! I hope to see some more BFP's before next week!!!!

I have had a really weird experience this TWW......I swear I had 2 very very faint BFP on dpo 8. One in the am and one in the pm. I also had a blaring positive opk that day. Now for the past 2 days...BFN!!!! I had another + opk yesterday!! I just don't get it :cry: I had all of the symptoms I had last time I was pregnant. I just knew we were going to get our my rainbow baby this cycle!!! I have heard of chemical pg's but do you bleed right away if this happens? I feel "wet" down there......like the witch will be here any second!! :shrug: I had a temp dip today.....so that pretty much tells me I am out.

I posted my chart in my siggy..........I have 5 free days of the VIP version left :) It's a little overwhelming to look at all of those color blocks!! HAHA!! Any suggestions or comments are welcomed!!

Yes! Lovely chart and you're above the coverline still. How long is you lp usually?

I don't remember how I made the link say ovulation chart.

Umm thats a great question.... before my m/c in jan 2012 my periods were 27-29 (usually 28 days) My last two cycles have been really short @ 26 days or long @ 31 days. I didn't start temping and opk'ing consistenly until after m/c. So I don't really know.... FF says 15 days......but thats just an average of all of my cycles (even the one after m/c).

That does sound strange and I know how worried we get after a mc :( but you haven't had any bleeding yet so that's always a good sign. Could it be that your pee was diluted and the last two tests disn't pick it up? Your temps still good.

:haha: the good ol free 5 day vip's they will keep giving you those once in a while. I got it 3 times already.

I forgot to say that feeling wet is a very good sign. I have been having that in the past few days as well.

I promised myself I wouldn't ss this cycle BUT still having af like cramping, bbs swollen and slightly sore (that's normal) and cervix was crazy high this morning

That does sound strange and I know how worried we get after a mc :( but you haven't had any bleeding yet so that's always a good sign. Could it be that your pee was diluted and the last two tests disn't pick it up? Your temps still good.

No....I went to sleep last night at 9:30pm and tested at 5:00 am.

Thanks for your support. :flower: It means a lot to know someone understands my craziness :hugs:

@ Luna: I tryed telling myself that this cycle as well!!!!! :dohh: I would not share ANY of my SS or TTC craziness with anyone else! I am so glad to have you wonderful ladies to help keep my sanity!

I hope your SS leads to a BFP!!! I

:hugs: I'm glad to have you ladies here too. Let's keep our minds positive :) I think we have all been great at that this month.

I'm pretty sure I'm stuck in some sort of slow time warp right now :lol: :wacko:

Ho hum, my monitor has given me 12 days of highs and I'm yet to have a positive OPK so I removed those from my charting so I can just look at the temps. Unfortunately my thermometer needed new batteries and kept giving me the same 2 temps over and over so I changed them and now it seems happier but I now have absolutely no idea if I ovulated this cycle or not lol. Still, we've BD'd quite a bit over the last couple of weeks so hopefully we've caught the eggy if there was one!

Af creeped up in my front step in the middle of the night what a b**** :haha:

Based on my increasingly dark lines I think I should be within 24 hours! :) :)

I know this is odd but honeybee did you notice anything different in your pee color before that bfp?

no not really, i actually tested with evening pee (not FMU) on 11DPO so expected it to be neg, was just preparing myself, and then there was a line!

Pee seemed the same I guess, my nipples are getting a little sensitive and I'm quite tired but apart from that still nothing except BFP tests.

Any sign yet?
x

Honeybee this is great news. You can now send me that bottle of Cote du rhone :haha:

Honeybee this is great news. You can now send me that bottle of Cote du rhone :haha:

LOL joker! feel free to stalk my chart, i genuinely had no real symptoms, if anything i was more chilled out about SS this month, so when i got BFP i was completely shocked.

xx

I can't believe I've made it to cd27! Now the waiting to see if af shows later today or tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->