• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

hey ladies, do you think any of you could help me out? i've been doing OPKs this month but i'm not sure i'm reading them right. if i post up a pic could you have a look and let me know which ones you think are positive/negative? xx

https://www3.snapfish.co.uk/snapfis...sc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfishuk/

oh and this is the latest one at 9:30am today...

https://www3.snapfish.co.uk/snapfis...sc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfishuk/

(i think this ones my fave! lol) xx

Looks good!!!! :thumbup: Good luck!!!!

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well :) It's that time of the month again! Its amazing how time flys from cd1 until O day!! But the TWW last foreverrr!!! I see some ladies are taking the relaxed approach this time around. Sounds great!!! Baby making shouldn't be so stressful, but Lord knows I am guilty of making it that way!!!

I have been struggling with my allergies!!! Loving the spring weather here in North Carolina :flower: but hating the pollen!!! HaHa! I am cd 13 today and -opk yesterday. Glad its the weekend........makes for better bd'ing!! LOL!!!

Good luck ladies!!!:dust:

That's the one! :happydance: get down to business lady :sex::sex:

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well :) It's that time of the month again! Its amazing how time flys from cd1 until O day!! But the TWW last foreverrr!!! I see some ladies are taking the relaxed approach this time around. Sounds great!!! Baby making shouldn't be so stressful, but Lord knows I am guilty of making it that way!!!

I have been struggling with my allergies!!! Loving the spring weather here in North Carolina :flower: but hating the pollen!!! HaHa! I am cd 13 today and -opk yesterday. Glad its the weekend........makes for better bd'ing!! LOL!!!

Good luck ladies!!!:dust:

I always wondered why the cd1 to ov goes by so fast too vs. the tww.

Hope your allergies get better :hugs:

My opk is soooo close to positive, hopefully tomorrow...feeling a little worried, I haven't ovulated this late in my cycle since I was having a short lp after coming off bc :S

ok i guess i just missed my surge with the almost positive yesterday and the negative today so anyways I'm calling today ov day. my tww starts tomorrow! :)

Good luck on this cycle luna! The cycle I conceived I ovulated really late.

I'm not sure exactly how many dpo I am. I'm guessing between 2-4dpo.

thanks! hope this is both of our months :) i think i'm 2 dpo today

Hey Ladies!!! Glad to hear you guys are in the 2WW :thumbup: I don't think I am there yet. I think today is O day...not really sure. I have had 3 days of + opk's!!! What's up with that?!?! No real O symptoms other than + opk on cd14 and a break out all over my forehead. Today is cd 16 hopefully I will get a - opk and spike in my temp. tomorrow. We will see!!! Keep me updated on your 2ww symptoms!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

well, fertility friend says i'm 5dpo today. don't feel anything different, trying not to obsess as i don't think i would feel anything yet. i think i'm due AF on 20th April.

anyone got any tips on surviving the tww with sanity in tact? :winkwink:

xx

Honeybeebee i find it helps me when i simply get my mind off te idea of being pregnant. I know it's hard and I fail at it for many cycles but for some reason I feel more relaxed now. I also keep myself busy plan nights out, dinners, enjoy the outdoors bike, watch movies and tv series I enjoy and spend lots of time with friends and fam. Our turn will come! :hugs:

Yeah keeping your mind off it is the best bet...i haven't succeeded at not being crazy for an entire tww yet but I'm feeling good about this one :)

Can I join you ladies, you seem to be at similar points to me, I should ovulate any day now according to my Clearblue fertility monitor. We're trying for number 3 and I havent really told any of my friends so this is the only place I can get obsessive about temps and peeing on sticks!

Can I join you ladies, you seem to be at similar points to me, I should ovulate any day now according to my Clearblue fertility monitor. We're trying for number 3 and I havent really told any of my friends so this is the only place I can get obsessive about temps and peeing on sticks!

Welcome aboard :winkwink: feel free to post all you obsess about here.

Yeah keeping your mind off it is the best bet...i haven't succeeded at not being crazy for an entire tww yet but I'm feeling good about this one :)

Oh well what can we do if were crazy :lol: I think maybe I got better with time and many months of dissapointment. But then again right now I feel like I need to read about symptoms. Ahh the ceaziness is kicking in again slowly :haha::haha:

welcome koala! :)

I'm currently proud to say that I haven't googled any symptoms yet this cycle! I'm sure it has to do with me being more aware what my usual "symptoms" are so as soon as something new pops up I'll probably cave in :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->