Who's ovulating Today?

Was going to test tomorrow but I spoke too soon, cd1 cycle#5 :(

Hello everyone!!!!!!! Congrats again Honeybeebee :happydance: I know you are on :cloud9:!!! Sorry to hear the :witch: got you ladies!!! She is so mean!!!!!

ASF....Bad news first: I took a test this morning (12 dpo) and BFN! :cry: The good news: We are leaving for Jamaica Monday morning!!!! I am so excited!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I told DH that I would take a HPT on 12 dpo and if I got a BFN we would go somewhere tropical to celebrate our 4th yr anniversary on 04/26. The only sucky part is AF will show sometime next week. ugh!! Gotta go pack!!!!!!!!!

yay for going on vacation!

trying to look on the bright side right now, things like:
-i'm going to have some booze tonight!
-i managed to stay way more relaxed this past cycle and didn't obsess over my "symptoms" at all
-we will hopefully get a bfp just in time for both of our birthdays in May
-at least another month of lots of :sex:

Go luna! Hang in there girl your bfp must right around the corner. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Luna - glad to see you're relaxing and going to enjoy yourself :)

4.26.08 have fun on your holiday, hope you have a great time

yay for going on vacation!

trying to look on the bright side right now, things like:
-i'm going to have some booze tonight!
-i managed to stay way more relaxed this past cycle and didn't obsess over my "symptoms" at all
-we will hopefully get a bfp just in time for both of our birthdays in May
-at least another month of lots of :sex:

Sorry she got you I didn't read all the posts when I replied. I'm right here with you for the next cycle. We can now have a few drinks, :sex::sex: and see those :bfp:

Literally a week before i got BFP i was crying in my car and my husband was trying his best to make me feel better but i was feeling so low thinking it was never gonna happen for us. little did i know...next month it was our turn.

Don't give up hope. it's really, really tough always being dissapointed, but it will happen for u Luna, and when it does you'll be so thankful!!!!!!!!!

x

Honeybee is right. I know how depressing and frustrating it can be but she's right our turn will come we just gotta keep positive and keep on trying. I am such an impatient girl that gets whatever I want the minute I want it. So trust me I know how it feels to want something so bad and have to wait for it without knowing when. Whenever I feel down my husband tells me that I have to stop being upset about something I have no power and control over. We can feel sad and it's normal but we might as well turn that energy into being positive and having hope :hugs:

Every time af would arrive I felt so angry and sad but something came over me this month I can't even explain it. I feel so different about ttc like I know it will happen when it will and I can't be sad anymore if it doesn't happen now. I know it's strange but that's the only way I can explain it :blush:

Honeybee is right. I know how depressing and frustrating it can be but she's right our turn will come we just gotta keep positive and keep on trying. I am such an impatient girl that gets whatever I want the minute I want it. So trust me I know how it feels to want something so bad and have to wait for it without knowing when. Whenever I feel down my husband tells me that I have to stop being upset about something I have no power and control over. We can feel sad and it's normal but we might as well turn that energy into being positive and having hope :hugs:

Every time af would arrive I felt so angry and sad but something came over me this month I can't even explain it. I feel so different about ttc like I know it will happen when it will and I can't be sad anymore if it doesn't happen now. I know it's strange but that's the only way I can explain it :blush:

I am the same!! Know what you mean about impatient.. this whole experience is helping me be much more patient though :)

We have to be patient. And god bless our hubbys who are so patient with us. I am so thankful of him everyday for being so supportive anf n

Aw I'm glad I can come here and talk to people who understand

Feeling much better today :)

I started temping again for a change and to see how my cycles are doing.

How is everyone else?

Utterly rubbish! I've had about 2 weeks of highs on the CBFM and I think my thermometer isn't working properly because despite putting in new batteries it seems to pick two temperatures and alternate between them. No idea if I ovulated or not :( Feeling crampy and hormonal and got a BFN on my IC. I am so ready for this cycle to be over so I can start on the SI's and get a new thermometer! :(

Dump that thermometer now! How frustrting that must be. Hope you get answers soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->