Who's ovulating Today?

Waiting is so boring!

I feel like my life has turned into one big wait...

:hi: Hello everyone!!! Jamaica was beautiful and relaxing...........just what DH and I needed. I see most of you are waiting to "O". I hope your time is passing quickly ;) And that you are getting some rest before the bd'ing begins!!!!! I am behind you guys a bit this cycle.....AF didnt start until D33 this time around :shrug:. But thats ok bc I didn't have to deal with her during vacation. Hubby and I were talking during our vacation and we have decided to take a few months off of TTC. NO temping, opks, charts, journal, or hpts. We both have gained about 15-20 pounds in the last 4 years. We want to take the next few months working on our health and having a fun stress free summer. I am soo over obsessing every little symptom, or should I have a drink?, what if I am pregnant?. We will continue to bd without birth control....when we feel like it. :thumbup: I will continue to keep up with you ladies and I hope you don't mind me sticking around!!!

:hi: Hello everyone!!! Jamaica was beautiful and relaxing...........just what DH and I needed. I see most of you are waiting to "O". I hope your time is passing quickly ;) And that you are getting some rest before the bd'ing begins!!!!! I am behind you guys a bit this cycle.....AF didnt start until D33 this time around :shrug:. But thats ok bc I didn't have to deal with her during vacation. Hubby and I were talking during our vacation and we have decided to take a few months off of TTC. NO temping, opks, charts, journal, or hpts. We both have gained about 15-20 pounds in the last 4 years. We want to take the next few months working on our health and having a fun stress free summer. I am soo over obsessing every little symptom, or should I have a drink?, what if I am pregnant?. We will continue to bd without birth control....when we feel like it. :thumbup: I will continue to keep up with you ladies and I hope you don't mind me sticking around!!!

Hi how wonderful to hear you both had a great time. We all need a break once in a while it will help you both a lot. And the fact that you have other plans like losing weight will help you a lot getting your mind off ttc. I wish you both nothing but the best and of course I'm glad to hear you will stick around.

:hugs::flower:

Hello my ladies whats new this week? I had an almost positive opk today. Will we have more bfp's this month? YES WE WILL! stay tuned!

I'm pretty sure ov day is today so my tww starts tomorrow! :)

:happydance: I'm so excited for this round. I hope you have a tww that leads to the bfp. I will be right behind you.

yes!

not sure how I feel about this cycle, hubby's work schedule was interfering with our bd time but we did manage to coordinate our schedules yesterday. not ideal but I guess it only takes once and more wasn't necessarily better in the previous 4 cycles...

yes!

not sure how I feel about this cycle, hubby's work schedule was interfering with our bd time but we did manage to coordinate our schedules yesterday. not ideal but I guess it only takes once and more wasn't necessarily better in the previous 4 cycles...

You are right that's all it takes. All in the timing. I think we just love to do it more often :haha: my hubby and I can't get enough of each other.

Well got my positive opk a few minutes ago time to :happydance:

I dreamed I got my bfp last night, could this be a sign??? :lol:

How odd I had a dream lat night that I gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy!

Yes it's a sign. Let's make it a sign :haha:

dreams sound good!!!!!!:thumbup: good luck ladiessssss!!!!!!

I have a question for the ladies that use opk's and temp. Once you get a positive opk do you keep testing until thy become negative or one positive is good enough? I am also temping this month so I figured I will know when I ovulated once my temp goes up right?

I used soy isoflavones this month for the first time and boy did I have intense ovulation pain! Still have them and also loads of ewcm. Now just have to survive two weeks torturing wait. I'm so glad to have you girls here :hugs:

The ewcm started today, along with the O pain. The opk still said neg last night, and I'm all out of tests. I don't feel like running to the store, so I'm just going to go by my body and assume that the surge started today lol. I thought O may of been last weekend, but that's not what CM is telling me. ha. :shrug:

The cm can be confusing. I sometimes get them even after ovulation. Either way get down to business :haha:

I have a question for the ladies that use opk's and temp. Once you get a positive opk do you keep testing until thy become negative or one positive is good enough? I am also temping this month so I figured I will know when I ovulated once my temp goes up right?

LOL! I asked myself this ? the past two months.....I guess a positive OPK means you are gearing up for O and your temp spike confirms it...........some ppl can have positive OPK's 3 days in a row tho so it's a bit confusing. My opinion would be BD every day from first + opk until 2nd day of temp rise :p hahahaha!!! Hope this helps!!

I used soy isoflavones this month for the first time and boy did I have intense ovulation pain! Still have them and also loads of ewcm. Now just have to survive two weeks torturing wait. I'm so glad to have you girls here :hugs:

Looks like someone ovulated!!!! I am stalking your chart :haha:

Sounds like you found a good product here!!! The past two months I haven't had a lot of EWCM or O pains on one side like before our m/c. This may be something I need to look into once summer is over! However, I had loads of it yesterday.......of course when I decide to take the next few months off it would come...........go figure!!! LOL!!

I will be here for your TWW!!! :hugs: keep me updated!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->