• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

That pic creeped me out lol.

Well I don't have anything to report today. I wish I had cramping because that seems to be the best sign it seems.

- random runny nose
-random odd feeling in throat
-had a huge thirst during night
-sore legs

only new symptoms still have the others.

7dpo and nothing!

This is when I have to start resisting the temptation to test early!

xx

I've still got nothing!! Apart from being hungry but thats not unusual for me haha :L

Only a week to go :D

Well last night something went down with my body, for like a hour i was cramping not serve but it was VERY uncomfortable i would get twinges i notice my pantie had this brown discharge size of this o and then in middle of pantie was like dry milky white discharge with a faded light brown twinge(sorry for the TMI) but before i left out i showered so i was 100% clean down there so that makes me feel better to believe maybe it was IB?

Well last night something went down with my body, for like a hour i was cramping not serve but it was VERY uncomfortable i would get twinges i notice my pantie had this brown discharge size of this o and then in middle of pantie was like dry milky white discharge with a faded light brown twinge(sorry for the TMI) but before i left out i showered so i was 100% clean down there so that makes me feel better to believe maybe it was IB?

Omg that sounds very convincing! :yipee: I'm keeping it all crossed for you. How many dpo are you again?

Not sure now i either ovulated sunday or tuesday. so i guess i fall right there when i should be expecting IB. i hope i am lucky!!

It could be very likely! I would so obsess over that :lol:

I am inside! i just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing i would be heartbroken. but i did alot of research on IB my situation sounds very promsing because it was brief i woke up fine during the night no bleeding or more came down so i am hoping this is it! [-o<

I definately would if I was more than 8dpo! I'm really trying not to test. I'll probably give in by Wednesday though!

x

I am having the oppposite of symptoms today! Usually I have sore bbs from 8dpo until the day before AF bt they are not here!?

When is mother's dat over there?

I'm holding up since I only have 2hpt's :(

I am having the oppposite of symptoms today! Usually I have sore bbs from 8dpo until the day before AF bt they are not here!?

Anything unusual for you is good :) so hopefully not having sore bbs is a good sign

I'm still not having any symptoms, apart from being tired and hungry. Last cycle I had loads but then I was obsessing much more!

These two weeks seem to last forever!

Everyone's symptoms sound promising. And for those who aren't having any I know there are several ppl on here that say they never had any during the 2ww. We aren't out until the witch arrives ;)

Mother's Day isn't until May in the states, but a :bfp: would be a great Mother's Day present!! I say go ahead, but remember it may be too early to test.

I have seen that pic of the woman ovulating before......that is crazy!!!

I am writing a journal this time during my 2ww bc I have never really paid attention to the changes my body goes through during/after ovulation. I am hoping that by doing this, it will help me figure out what are "normal" post O and pms symptoms for me. Hopefully in the future I can differentiate between those "normal" symptoms and my rainbow BFP :)

I posted about dpo 1-5 on an earlier date......basically cramping and twinges and a few tingling feelings in breasts. All of which I am learning could just be post O symptoms.

5dpo- I was very tearful and sad. As you guys know my DH and I had a recent loss so I attribute most of my saddness and irritability to that. Weird symptoms for me itching like crazy (esp. legs) and feeling very HOT!! These made me feel like maybe it could be happening.

6dpo- caved and took a Walmart First Signal hpt: BIG FAT NEGATIVE!! LOL!! Someone please tell me why would I do this to myself?! Continued AF like cramping.....very discouraged feel like AF is coming early. Dreams about babies and DH has told me he is having them too. I don't share all of my craziness with him bc he would think i needed to be on medication if he really knew!!!!! Very tired, took a nap. Then the weirdest symptom my breast leaked some fluid today when I examined them for "tenderness". I thought all of this fluid had dried up after m/c. I became really hopeful but after research, apparently I may deal with this for a long time. It shouldn't hender conceiving.

7dpo- negative FRER this am. on/off af cramps again, lower back ache (i always get before period), weird dreams about upcoming OB follow up, tearful, and very tired. (up late the night before) O yeah, heartburn, which is weird for me.

8 dpo- walmart first signal: negative, today symptoms or lack there of, are PMS symptoms. But probably wouldn't even notice them if I wasn't OBSESSING over them ;)

So thats it! Keep the updates coming. I love reading everyones posts. It keep me busy!! Fingers still crossed!!

Love the journal! Honey you are testing way too early. I can't judge though I'm sure I would pee away if I had more test here lol. Will you test tomorrow?

I'm 8dpo and had the most vivid dream last night it took me so long to realize it was a dream. Today mu stomach feels really hard not sure if that counts.

Who else is testing? I'm thinking maybe Wednesday. It makes me so nervous though I hate seeing those one lines :(

Love the journal! Honey you are testing way too early. I can't judge though I'm sure I would pee away if I had more test here lol. Will you test tomorrow?

I'm 8dpo and had the most vivid dream last night it took me so long to realize it was a dream. Today mu stomach feels really hard not sure if that counts.

Who else is testing? I'm thinking maybe Wednesday. It makes me so nervous though I hate seeing those one lines :(

Clearbluesky....I don't know why I did it. Really, I am not a POAS addict. (well maybe a little) Those one line test just kill me too!!! I guess I was just hoping I would get lucky and get an early early bfp.

The vivid dream sounds great. Have you had those before this cycle during your 2ww? I remember having a very vivid dream about not being pregnant right before I got my bfp last time. Not sure about the hard stomach, but it could be from gas and constipation which is a symptom :)

I think I will take a FRER tomorrow bc thats when I tested before (9dpo). If thats negative I will just plan on AF coming. If I am late (af due to arrive sat.), I will test again. Good luck to you on Wed. How many dpo will you be then?

Clearbluesky....I don't know why I did it. Really, I am not a POAS addict. (well maybe a little) Those one line test just kill me too!!! I guess I was just hoping I would get lucky and get an early early bfp.

The vivid dream sounds great. Have you had those before this cycle during your 2ww? I remember having a very vivid dream about not being pregnant right before I got my bfp last time. Not sure about the hard stomach, but it could be from gas and constipation which is a symptom :)

I think I will take a FRER tomorrow bc thats when I tested before (9dpo). If thats negative I will just plan on AF coming. If I am late (af due to arrive sat.), I will test again. Good luck to you on Wed. How many dpo will you be then?

We all have out moments with testing early. My record is 4dpo obviously bfn lol. 9dpo is pretty good for a bfp i'm guessing it all depends on how early you implant. You let us know how that test goes wish you nothing but 2 lines :)

Last time I got a bfp I had loads of vivid dreams in my tww but unreliable since some cycles I get that and still bfn.

I don't mean to be negative but after 8 months of trying after a loss it's hard to have hope. I' happy to have other ladies here in the same shoe to support each other :hugs::hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->