Who's ovulating Today?

No problem, I am always here :) you really helped get me through some hard cycles when I was convinced I had conceived but I didn't. Your turn will come and you'll be rewarded with a perfect baby!

:hi: Hi Ladies!!! Still stalking!!!

Clearbluesky: :hugs: especially for you!! You have always remained so positive and strong during the last year. I, along with others, have been uplifted and comforted by you and for that I am very thankful!!!! Its ok to be frustrated and discouraged. Sometimes you have to just let it out!! :hissy: If you keep it inside it only stresses you more. And you don't need any extra stress while TTC. Temping, opk'ing, symptom spotting, BDing is already stressful enough!!! :haha:

I read that your HSG went well. Have you ever thought of getting hubby's sperm checked? I have a friend at work and low sprem count/ mobilty was the cause of infertilty in their case. She has two beautiful children after IUI help (3 yrs apart...didn't want you to think she had twins). I am sorry if this is asking too much of your personal business. I just really want to be here for you as you have been for us.

Also, this time around I wasn't really symptom spotting bc I was trying to get away from feeling like a crazy person. But I do remember being dizzy....like if I was sitting at a table I felt like I was swaying back and forth a little. Maybe thats a good sign for you!!!!!

I am still rooting for you and Luna!!! You two are the main reason I sign on to B&B! I think and pray for you lots! I can't wait to see your BFP announcements!!

And congrats to Rose and Koala!!!!! You guys are moving along towards your second trimester!!! How exciting!!!

Oh I love it when you stop by :) look at you already almost halfway there!

Nah bfn... I'm only 9 dpo though, will see what happens tomorrow.

Well that's way too early let alone with cheapies ;) :hugs: your charts looking great!

I loaded up on cheapies too and may give it a shot tomorrow just for fun and because I love to pee on sticks. Although I feel like af is on her way. Had my pms diarrhea, feeling dry down there sorry tmi and of course my temps are blah!

:hugs:

Omg my bbs are so freaking huge and sore I wore a yoga bra to work because I couldn't bear the thought of trying to stuff them into a regular bra :haha:

Boobs are a good sign, mine feel so swollen and huge!! Fingers crossed for you guys :D

That is a great symptom luna! I am so positive for you it has to be the month! Can't wait until you get that bfp

I know, I got put forward a week today at my scan :) It's going soo quick, can't believe I'm very nearly 1/3 of the way through!

Adorable rose :)

Well another bfn for me BUT ff says my chart is possible triphasic starting on day 22 AND I had a decent temp jump this morning.....please, please be good sign!

I have got everything crossed for you luna! Your chart is looking fantastic to me too. Perhaps tomorrow you will have that long waited wonderful news.

Oh :bfn: for me this morning.

:hugs: ladies, 10dpo is still way early, your charts look good xxxx

Loving your scan piccy Rose, lucky you being put forward like that!!

Awesome charts guys! I didn't test until I was 14dpo so 10dpo is definitely still very early and you're in with a really good chance :)

Thanks krafty, how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->