Who's ovulating Today?

I'm in my fertile period at the moment I should ovulate tomorrow or thursday! This is my 2nd cycle hope we all get our BFP!! Was watching midwives and I soo wish it was me... this 17 year old girl wouldent come in when she had a hypo nd the midwives told her to as the baby was in danger it makes me sick! I would be in the hospital like a shot if thay told be to be in fast! Baby dust to all!!

I watched that too, it was a hard one, I can't believe the woman with the kidney transplant would get pregnant again and risk not being around for the daughter she was already lucky enough to have :(

Yeah I would be so greatfull just to have one. It wouldent be fair the little girl growing up without a mum.

Hard to know what goes on in people's heads I guess.

Hope you get your bfp this month, how long have you been trying, is it your first?

Thankyou,This is cycle 2 come off bc the start of June and Af has been regular and on time since then and I'm trying for my first :)

I see your pregnant! Congratulations :) hope u have a H&H 9 months :)

Ty :) This is number 3, I have 2 boys aged 9 & 6, hoping everything goes ok with this little one.

Nah they just don't work for me. I think we're good now, don't have to make hubby cry by telling him we need to bd more :haha:

Looks like you've both had a nice rise :) fingers crossed that's it!

Ty :) This is number 3, I have 2 boys aged 9 & 6, hoping everything goes ok with this little one.

Aw bless kraftykoala *I'm sure everything will be fine :) thort I'd be ovulating today but it should be tomorrow because I got a negtive lh test and confused myself lol.

Ahh the confusion of ovulation! I laid off the opk's too as my cycles are almost always identical so no need to waste more money on those. I am also satisfied with my bd this month. Now lets say hello to the fab world of tww.

Do we symptom spot this round? I say YES! that's what the tww is for. Today I had a bad headache. Had to take tylenols hope that don't interfere with the baby making!

Ok if we're symptom spotting...have had terrible gas for a few days, like the painful crampy kind :( also sore lower back, not super tired or hungry yet but there's still plenty of time for that!

Oh luna you are my cycle twin! Will we finally become bumpbuddies? I am always so positive in the first week wait but as the second week gets closer I lose hope. I hope that's not the case this time.

I had a dream last night that luna got her bfp! Then I couldn't go back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->