Who's ovulating Today?

Did you test? I feel the same got anothe bfn and temp drop this morning :( god it's depressing.

Sorry girls, I've got everything crossed that you get a lovely surprise :)

Yeah temp drop and bfn also had a tiny bit of pink when I wiped. I rarely spot at all so I guess it could either be that ff got my o day wrong and af will be here momentarily or maybe late implantation? I'm thinking option 1 :(

My temp dropped before I got my bfp, I've got everything crossed for you girls xxxx

I'm out :(

I really had a feeling ff got my o date wrong when I started having symptoms so early...onto cycle 10 I go :cry:

I was really bummed when I read your post luna I am so sorry it wasn't the month. :hugs: af will show for me tomorrow probably so we will be cycle buddies all over again.

I was really bummed when I read your post luna I am so sorry it wasn't the month. :hugs: af will show for me tomorrow probably so we will be cycle buddies all over again.
So glad I'm not alone :hugs:

Did you have your follow up appt yet? Are you starting anything new this cycle?

I guess we'll just keep doing the same thing, hubby seemed to like that I highlighted my fertile week on the calendar so he could try to plan when he was home so I'll definitely do that again.

Other than that just enjoying some :beer:

It sure helps to have a buddy like you :hugs:
I am not sure what I'm supposed to do but I guess I will call up the doc and see what the next step is. Sometimes I just feel like giving up.

That's a great plan I think our men like the heads up. There's not that many different things to do. What about that sperm meet egg trick any ideas?

I've seen plenty of people have success with smep. We can't really do it because of his unpredictable work schedule, don't want to take a day off then have him not be home the next day so we've just been doing the have as much :sex: as possible thing :)

Af showed exactly on time. On to cycle 15 :( I can't believe this is happning to me.

So sorry guys :( I can't imagine how frustrated you both must feel.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been feeling awful today havent even changed out of my pjs - treat yourself to a beer and a nice meal of your favourite foods, you won't be able to once you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->