Who's ovulating Today?

4 dpo symptoms: tired, sore lower back, hungry, bbs already starting to get swollen and maybe a little sore, sore throat when I woke up, crampy

really if it wasn't for my temps I would swear I o'ed earlier than cd 15, I don't think I usually have so many symptoms so early...oh well just have to wait and see :coffee:

Well I say you never know! I don't necessarily believe in ff 100%. I feel like I always have to second guess.

My symptoms since last night have been on off teeny weeny cramps in lower tummy. More cm but that's usual in my first week wait. Too bad my temp went way low not liking the look of my chart :(

Mine dipped today too, I had yet another night without 3 straight hours of sleep :|

I'm sure we'll both have a nice spike tomorrow :)

It's amazing how much a bad nights sleep can affect temping. I used to get huge drops completely outside the normal range when that happened. Having a cold also had the same effect as I couldn't sleep with my mouth shut!

That seems to be happenig on my chart rose. I think temping stresses me out a little too which doesn't help my sleeps.

I had a girls night last night and I got so drunk! I feel terrible that I did this in my tww :( i am paying for it now, hungover and feeling like crap. I have af cranps but I can't even clasify it as a symptom since it must be the hangover. Bahhhh! Why did I do this!

That happens to me all the time, I wake up and looks the clock and think that I need to get back to sleep RIGHT NOW to get a good temp and of course that keeps me awake :dohh:

Good thing we only have another week until we get our bfps! ;)

Yeah I had that problem, I knew I had to wake up and immediately take my temperature and it made me wake up when I would otherwise have carried on in a light sleep! It's very annoying.

Today at 8 dpo I am feeling:

- crampy (way less than yesterday)
- dizzy
- slight heartburn
- feeling warm off and on
- nausea???

Looks like I've had all the symptoms in the book over the past year. :haha:

7 (or possibly 9) dpo:
All the usual tired, hungry, sore lower back, occasional little cramps
Bbs are huge and sore! Usually doesn't happen until around 10 dpo or so but this time started at 4 dpo. Hope it's a good sign :)

Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Will you test earlier luna? Right now I'm planning on testing Saturday morning.

I got a bunch if cheapies so I'm going to start on Thursday :D

Not feeling optimistic about my cycle at all anymore :( my temps are so wavy and as usual feeling the way I do in my second week, I lost hope. I am so tired of trying over and over again and seeing people that didn't even decide to have children back when I started trying with babies now. It really brings me down not to know how long I will be in situation and if it will ever even happen.

Sorry to be a downer ladies I just had to let it all out. :cry:

Big :hugs: you're far from out yet! My chart the month we conceived was all over the place too, so don't just rely on what the chart says. My temps were always going up down up down for the whole tww!

I'm sorry you're feeling down, we will get there eventually :hugs:

:hi: Hi Ladies!!! Still stalking!!!

Clearbluesky: :hugs: especially for you!! You have always remained so positive and strong during the last year. I, along with others, have been uplifted and comforted by you and for that I am very thankful!!!! Its ok to be frustrated and discouraged. Sometimes you have to just let it out!! :hissy: If you keep it inside it only stresses you more. And you don't need any extra stress while TTC. Temping, opk'ing, symptom spotting, BDing is already stressful enough!!! :haha:

I read that your HSG went well. Have you ever thought of getting hubby's sperm checked? I have a friend at work and low sprem count/ mobilty was the cause of infertilty in their case. She has two beautiful children after IUI help (3 yrs apart...didn't want you to think she had twins). I am sorry if this is asking too much of your personal business. I just really want to be here for you as you have been for us.

Also, this time around I wasn't really symptom spotting bc I was trying to get away from feeling like a crazy person. But I do remember being dizzy....like if I was sitting at a table I felt like I was swaying back and forth a little. Maybe thats a good sign for you!!!!!

I am still rooting for you and Luna!!! You two are the main reason I sign on to B&B! I think and pray for you lots! I can't wait to see your BFP announcements!!

And congrats to Rose and Koala!!!!! You guys are moving along towards your second trimester!!! How exciting!!!

Today at 8 dpo I am feeling:

- crampy (way less than yesterday)
- dizzy
- slight heartburn
- feeling warm off and on
- nausea???

Looks like I've had all the symptoms in the book over the past year. :haha:

:hi: Hi Ladies!!! Still stalking!!!

Clearbluesky: :hugs: especially for you!! You have always remained so positive and strong during the last year. I, along with others, have been uplifted and comforted by you and for that I am very thankful!!!! Its ok to be frustrated and discouraged. Sometimes you have to just let it out!! :hissy: If you keep it inside it only stresses you more. And you don't need any extra stress while TTC. Temping, opk'ing, symptom spotting, BDing is already stressful enough!!! :haha:

I read that your HSG went well. Have you ever thought of getting hubby's sperm checked? I have a friend at work and low sprem count/ mobilty was the cause of infertilty in their case. She has two beautiful children after IUI help (3 yrs apart...didn't want you to think she had twins). I am sorry if this is asking too much of your personal business. I just really want to be here for you as you have been for us.

Also, this time around I wasn't really symptom spotting bc I was trying to get away from feeling like a crazy person. But I do remember being dizzy....like if I was sitting at a table I felt like I was swaying back and forth a little. Maybe thats a good sign for you!!!!!

I am still rooting for you and Luna!!! You two are the main reason I sign on to B&B! I think and pray for you lots! I can't wait to see your BFP announcements!!

And congrats to Rose and Koala!!!!! You guys are moving along towards your second trimester!!! How exciting!!!

You are so kind thank you for the wonderful post :hugs: A part of me knows it will happen but I guess once in a while it really gets to me and I become insecure for still being here at the same spot after so long. People that know me know that I have always looked on the bright side and stayed positive this is the only thing in my life that has made me feel the way I do lately :(

So my hubby has been tested and all if ok on his end too. This is what becomes frustrating knowing that we are phisically capable of conceiving but for some reason it's not working. My "symptoms" posted all disappeared so not sure what that was probably my imagination or pms.

So enough about my drama lol how has your pregnancy been? Will you find out about the baby's sex?

Thank you for boosting my mood here :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"