Who's ovulating Today?

Fingers crossed for you koala... I'm sure everything is fine, but I've got everything crossed for you anyway! :hugs:

Krafty hon don't worry I hope everything will be fine i'm sure it will be. Bleeding is comon in early pregnancy. :hugs: thinking of you :hug:

Koala still thinking about you and hoping you're ok :hugs:

Getting ready to o and a horrible night's sleep right on schedule :dohh:

hey everyone, thanks for thinking of me! Beany is fine, wriggling away oblivious to the worry he put us through! It was just a quick scan to check everything was ok, they looked for a bleed but couldn't see one, put my dates at 12 weeks 4 days and showed me the heartbeat. I have a more detailed scan on friday so will get a piccy then! Feeling a bit better but still a little worried, red blood when you haven't seen any for 3 months is scary!

Yay koala so relieved to hear that! Maybe it was just a bit of cervix irritation, we dtd on saturday and afterwards I had some very light spotting - it was literally only enough to tint my mucus slightly pink but was SO scary. I didn't want to bother the midwife as I know spotting after sex is really common and if I hadn't have checked I wouldn't have even noticed it. It was still the scariest thing ever though and I bought a home doppler which arrived today, and I just found my little lemons heart beat :)

Anyway enough about me, I want to hear how you girls are doing!! Got my fingers crossed tightly for you!

Ooh things are looking Good from your charts looks like you're both either about to o or have already!!

I must say I got really scared when reading your post! We have spent so much time together in this thread and I feel like I know you all like my friends :hugs:

Yes rose that time of the cycle again! I think I may use an opk tonight but planning on dtd everyday from no on anyway :haha:

Yay go you!! Really hope it works for you, are you feeling positive?

I am trying to think positive but not get my hopes up if you know what I mean ;)

I know my temp shot up today but I am 100% sure it's because I didn't sleep well. It always seems to be around 36.7 if I don't sleep well. I got laid off yesterday (well actually fired but she didn't have an actual reason to fire me other than not liking me) so of course I woke up at 2am and my mind was racing and I couldn't get back to sleep until after 3:30 :(

at least now I get to spend my time worrying about finding a job instead of ttc!

It's definitely that time, I think hubby is getting sick of my advances :haha:

clearbluesky I'm trying to have the same attitude, lets hope it works :)

I'm so sorry to hear that luna :( is it easy to fond jobs over there? Hopefully you will find one soon so you don't have that to worry about. :hugs:

I've worked at various animal hospitals for the last 6 years and am basically done with all the bs combined with low pay and crazy owners so I'm looking into taking a course to do something else...i get ei so everything will be fine while I figure it out :)

Looks like this really will be a relaxed cycle for me!

I'm glad losing your job isn't hitting you too hard luna, still it's the pits to be without one and figure out where to go next.

It does look like you O'd, tomorrow's temp will tell! Glad you are setting up for a more relaxing cycle. :)

Well its good you are being positive and hey enjoy the time off for now :)

Sorry to hear about your job Luna, hopefully finding a new one will give you something else to focus on other than getting that bfp! :)

awe lemon!

pretty sure today is o day, gave hubby the night off last night because he was so tired...he's not going to know what hit him once he gets home :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->