Who's ovulating Today?

LOL show him how it is! I warned mine that this month is going to be loaded so he better get ready. He replied ok :haha:

I didn't even have to jump him because he jumped me first <3

Maybe he just wanted me to leave him alone for the rest of the night :haha:

Yeah a lemon seems so big doesn't it! It's weird to think I've got someone the size of a lemon inside me because I'm not really showing yet :s where's he hiding lol!

Go girls :) I'm sure they don't mind, it's just more fun for them!!

Yay that is an awesome pic, looks like your babys doing a head stand lol!

Took a snickers, a coffee and a walk to get him moving, he was snoozing when she first scanned him

Yeah a lemon seems so big doesn't it! It's weird to think I've got someone the size of a lemon inside me because I'm not really showing yet :s where's he hiding lol!

Go girls :) I'm sure they don't mind, it's just more fun for them!!

:haha: Ooooh don't you worry she will pop susdently. How exciting it must be. I can't wait to be in your shoes.

By the way I'm calling both you and krafty's lemon and plum a she!

LOL how the hell did my profile picture turn into rose's baby pic?? :haha: oh boy that is so weird!! Hahaha

Wow this is beyond strange LOL when I click on my profile on the right in the stats it's my old pic but when I go to change avatar somehow rose's avatar got there how the hell!!!! How did this happen!! :haha:

Hey looks like you're about to o! I'm quite sure I'm 1 dpo today :D

That's odd, I can only see yOur normal one. Maybe it's a sign you're going to have a baby in your belly this month!! :)

LOOK! it's fine on my computer but on my phone I got your avatar rose :haha: maybe that is a sign lol.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 8
I think I'm 2dpo now. It seems like my cycles are getting shorter and ovulation is earlier. Isn't that a bad thing? I remember reading that somewhere :(

I always o on cd13 and have 26 day cycles, my Dr wasn't concerned about it...

3 dpo :happydance:

Good! Thanks luna. I always seem to find a way to stress myself over something.

So if I have another high temp tomorrow I throw asside the thermometer and take it easy :) com on let this be our month so tired of all the baby making :sex:

Woohoo!

Although I know I won't be able to resist temping once more tomorrow to make sure I get a rise after my 3 dpo dip I always seem to get...then I can relax :)

Before I got pregnant my cycles were getting longer and longer! I think shorter is better than longer, at least you're ovulating more regularly :) was so frustrating thinking I was late then getting a bfn because I was ovulating so late!

That is so weird about your picture, sometimes that happens on Facebook it matches up someones picture to someone completely random ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->