Who's ovulating Today?

It was weird to wake up this morning and not have to temp. It's a nice break!

Yay for not temping!! Here's to a relaxing TWW ending with a big beautiful BFP!

Btw my avatar is still rose's baby picture. It's creepy but it gives me hope :haha:

I think it's definitely a sign ;)

Got a part time job starting next month with my favorite vet ever! It pays quite a bit less though. Other than that turned down an interview for what would be an awesome job processing pet insurance claims because it was only full time available and would have me sitting in horrible traffic for a minimum if 2 hours a day :(

Thinking about taking a distance learning course that could get me a way better job though :)
I'm getting all my pre application stuff sorted out right now and sort of waiting to see what happens this cycle because if I get my bfp I would be kind of awkward getting a job when I'm done...

That's so funny clearbluesky!

Well done Luna, that's good news on your job :) I've put my studies on hold now im pregnant cos I'm so tired all the time, I literally don't want to do anything when I get home from work other than sleep! I used to do one evening a week at college but I'm due to start the next level now and it's going to be so much work. If you want to do a course though go for it, it will help you once the baby's here :)

Well that's great you found a part time job and even better that you are thinking of going back to school. Would you like to eventually become a vet yourself? That traffic just sounds bruital!:wacko:

Nope I am absolutely done with the vet industry it is horrible! Looking at taking a medical lab assistant course which would basically have me doing many of the same things I already know how to do but on people :)

oh and yes the traffic around here is ridiculous! I worked close to downtown Vancouver for 2 years and I really don't know how I did it. Technically it should have taken me about 25 minutes to get to work but on average it took between 1 and 1 1/2 hours :wacko:

we live right by the main bridge into the city so can tell when it's really bad because there's a traffic jam down our street, it's been like that every morning and afternoon lately which was really helpful in me deciding that I would be crazy to take that job :haha:

I go crazy in traffic and would have made the exact decision as you on that one. That plus working part time will be much easier when you start the school. I think it's a fantastic plan to become a lab assistant. You will never be without a job in that field. All the best on your career plans and studies! :hugs:

I keep getting those too! Last month I drove myself crazy with all the symptom checkboxes :haha:

When are you going to test? I think I'll start on Saturday :)

I am still sooooooo tired! Still nauseous too, really ready for that to go! And I've gone off sweet things!!! I didn't even want my birthday cake *sob*

Testing on saturday? Soooo exited for you girls!!

I've gone off sweet things too! Maybe we're Having the same :)

I am so excited to hear about the tests too!!

They say craving sweet things is a girl, savoury things is a boy. But with my boys I craved custard with the first and sherbet with the second so doesn't really hold true lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->