Who's ovulating Today?

Nope you're having a girl krafty. And happy birthday!!! Hope that you feel a little better soon.

I don't know if I should test. It's so hard to imagine a test that will finally be positive. I think I will wait as much as possible and take it from there.

That's exactly how I felt the month I got my bfp! Usually I was desperate to test as soon as Af was due but that month, I didn't want to take a test... I was in two minds about doing it! I think I waited until a couple of days after Af was due because I was so nervous!

Let's hope my travelling baby picture is a sign :) would be pretty creepy if it was!!!

Lol it would be so creepy! It's back to normal now but it confused the hell outta me when I posted and you posted after me :haha:

Yes I have that feeling like you did. I feel like I want to be positive but it's getting harder and harder every month that goes by.

Don't give up, you'll get there :) when is your next docs appointment? What's the next step?

My sister in laws been trying for over a year and has been checked out, her tubes are fine and her bfs sperm count is normal. She has pcos and is now starting chlomid, I hope it works for her so she can be pregnant at the same time as me :)

I broke down and temped this morning :haha:

also my post-O hormones are totally kicking my butt this month :(

Don't give up, you'll get there :) when is your next docs appointment? What's the next step?

My sister in laws been trying for over a year and has been checked out, her tubes are fine and her bfs sperm count is normal. She has pcos and is now starting chlomid, I hope it works for her so she can be pregnant at the same time as me :)

I wish her all the best too. It would be really nice for you to have her as bump buddy I'm sure. Does pcos mean she's not ovulating?

The frrtility clinic is ignoring me :( I contacted them numerous times and each time they say my doctors secretary will call me back to schedule the appointment but never do. They must find me so annoying but my patience has disappeared.

So I'm feeling the same as every othet cycle :( luna are you testing today?

I'm not sure if she's ovulating! I think maybe she is but very irregularly, but that's just a guess. Hopefully the chlomid will do the trick.

That sucks, maybe you should make a complaint? Or actually go in to the clinic and explain you've been ignored? It's so annoying when you're trying to make progress and people are delaying things for no reason!

Don't give up yet :)

I can't believe they're ignoring you! :hugs:

I would go in and talk to someone in person if they were doing that to me.

Another bfn for me today, I know it's super early but still feeling like it's ridiculous for me to expect anything else :(

I see well hopefully the clomid will do the trick for her.

You girls are right I should go in person next week. I know they are extremely busy but I have been waiting for so long too.

Luna lets stick together and pray that in a few days we see a damn :bfp: already!

Yes! Although I'm not feeling particularly pregnant at the moment :(

To be honest I still don't feel particularly pregnant even with the tiredness and morning sickness! Loads of people say that when y

Oops
Loads of people said 'I've just got that feeling I'm pregnant' and I thought oh we'll I haven't I'm obviously not pregnant. And then I got my bfp! I think that feeling is mainly psychological, in my opinion there is no way symptoms could be strong enough to persuade you in 2 weeks! I didn't truly start to experience really strong symptoms until I was about 6 or 7 weeks.
So don't be put off by not feeling pregnant :)

You are absolutely right rose! Even the last time I got a bfp I was pretty much shocked. The symptoms are so similar to af that there's no way to really know that early. One thing for me though I was soooooooo moody I became psycho at one point in my tww LOL poor hubby.

Bah I think I should stop testing and just wait for the :witch: to show up :(

I know how tempting it can be but you're testing way too early. I will wait with you until we are late. No :af: no more :af: please!

I know but then I see so many people get early bfps and I think why not me too? Ugh only a few more days until I know either way...

Glad I'm not alone :hugs:

Whenever I tested early I always got a bfn and then Af turned up a few hours later. I would definitely wait until Af is at least one day late, I think getting a Bfn is way harder than Af arriving in some weird way. Plus lots of people who get early bfps go on to obsess about whether the line is getting darker for weeks and that is so stressful!

Stay strong and wait a bit longer I'm rooting for you both!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->