• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

I tested again today using an IC. BFN. I give up!

I'm going to test usinf a IC every morning until AF though!

Good luck for those still to test!

what's an IC? xx

An internet cheapie! you can get them on amazon in packs of 20/30/50 for a couple of pounds. Its why I can't stop myself testing early :blush:

OOOOH RIGHT :dohh:........yeah that's def dangerous having a ton lying around, i'd def find that hard not to test. i have one clearblue digital in my drawer and it was flippin expensive, lol, so i'm not using that until i miss AF!!!! :haha: xx

11 dpo and :bfn: this morning :cry: I can't really cry because it's what I expected.

Well on to next month for me. I'm keeping it cross for you all :hugs:

i tested when i got to work, guessing i'm 12dpo, BFN. i didn't use FMU but i'm def out this month, AF is literally around the corner :-(

ho-hum, i don't get it.

x

Not testing anymore until after AF is due which is Saturday. I know she is coming. The cramps are already here :( Have my 6 week follow up scan tomorrow. The OB Dr wants to see if my uterus is back to normal after my d&c. I was secretly hoping for good news about a little rainbow bean. But I know deep inside that's not the case this cycle. I just had this feeling last time.

Ladies they say we aren't out until AF arrives so don't count yourselves out yet. I would love to keep up with u guys during next cycle!! We should keep up our little support group :)

4.26.08: I'm loving the support and you're right so let's stick together if this isn't our cycle. I would usually be crying right now but at this point I'm staying sane. :haha: so are you getting an ultrasound to have that checked? Good luck with it anyway :)

I have one more test left but don't think I will use it since my af cramps and bloating started earlier today. :dohh:

So who is testing next? I wanna see some :bfp: in here please.

4.26.08: I'm loving the support and you're right so let's stick together if this isn't our cycle. I would usually be crying right now but at this point I'm staying sane. :haha: so are you getting an ultrasound to have that checked? Good luck with it anyway :)

I have one more test left but don't think I will use it since my af cramps and bloating started earlier today. :dohh:

So who is testing next? I wanna see some :bfp: in here please.

I read so much how women feel like AF is coming then get a BFP. sometimes ovulation happens later meaning you wont get a BFP til week after AF. hang in everyone! i really have this huge feeling i am it's so strong that no matter how much i convince myself i am not i get a symptom proves me wrong gah i pray to god i am right. i am testing tomorrow morning wish me luck ugh!

10 dpo, bbs just started to get sore today, definitely later than usual, still having mild cramps (started at 4 dpo, I usually don't get af cramps at all or occasionally the day before), occasional shooting type pain in lower back and inside of upper thighs, cp still high.

Really hoping I'm not just imagining all of this...might test a few days earlier than planned..possibly Sunday or Monday, I really want to know but don't want to be disappointed :(

4.26.08: I'm loving the support and you're right so let's stick together if this isn't our cycle. I would usually be crying right now but at this point I'm staying sane. :haha: so are you getting an ultrasound to have that checked? Good luck with it anyway :).

Clearbluesky: I wish we were bump buddies instead of support (keeping each other sane) buddies :) But hey I am def glad I have someone who understands what I am going through and can offer support. As far as my scan...I had an unexplained second trimester loss and my dr thought it would be a good idea for me to have a ultrasound to see if I had a deformed uterus. I guess he wanted to try to find an explanation for us bc all of my Bloodwork and pathology results came back normal. I went into preterm labor and my cervix never dilated. So he was thinking something could have been abnormal to begin with. Unfortunately/fortunately everything measured and looked normal today so I still don't know why it happened. It sucks not knowning why it happened and we probably will never know. But at the same time it's good to know that everything is back to normal and I will not have to have any "corrective" surgery.

Hope u and all of you other ladies are having a great day!!!!!

Okay ladies i promised to keep you ladies updated! so far i got a faint + FMU and with FRER :)

I was just thinking that ;) and maybe we will be bump buddies soon.

:happydance:Omg!!!! Pictures!!!!!!! Congratulations! :baby:

I try to get the best pictures before the + died off because it was faint 1st pic was bleh this is the 2nd one https://i42.tinypic.com/hv6vlu.jpg still 2 days for AF to come highly believe she wont!

Believe it hon you're so lucky! Congratulations again. Send some of that luck our way. Maybe this is a lucky thread? Lol very happy for you.

So now give us the deets on the days you bd'ed so we can copycat please.:haha:

Believe it hon you're so lucky! Congratulations again. Send some of that luck our way. Maybe this is a lucky thread? Lol very happy for you.

So now give us the deets on the days you bd'ed so we can copycat please.:haha:

That was a good laugh at the end :p

i hope so! i hate how the results faded now i hope it gets stronger
!! then again like i said i am not sure what dpo i am 11 or 9 still early dpo's

well i ovualted between sunday-tuesday last week. i bd friday,sunday,monday,tuesday i believe memory sucks all of sudden not sure if i did rest of week if i did i ovulate later i would be good

wish you all luck ladies!! :dust:

Congrats on your BFP Edgebeautyx!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!! :happydance:

Well it l

How is everyone else feeling? Let's see some more :bfp:
In here!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back