Who's ovulating Today?

Would anyone know if this is normal? friday i had some cramping not like AF but cramping with dull lower backache notice speck of brown spotting. now right now i am expericing the same but with a flushing like feeling hot/cold feeling wet. can implantation happen twice? has me thinking because there is a chance for twins ;o

edgebeautyx: not sure about your question. I guess it could happen?! Hopefully someone else will be able to give you a better answer :) The pain and brown spotting sounds very promising!!!

i am not having spotting with this one though it just randomly stopped lol... how weird but it made me curious to check my cervix because i been checking that since last cycle, and my cervix is so high and soft and closed i think the wet feeling i am having today is increased milky cm sorry for TMI hmmmmm.... hope this is good because i always hear no matter what after OV you should be dry and cervix should be hard and raw. boy am i feeling real flushed too

7 dpo and my bbs aren't sore..not sure what to think of that but it's definitely different than previous cycles.

my cervix is also ridiculously high, like higher than during ov, this is only my second cycle checking cp but it's definitely higher than it was at this time last cycle.

7 dpo and my bbs aren't sore..not sure what to think of that but it's definitely different than previous cycles.

my cervix is also ridiculously high, like higher than during ov, this is only my second cycle checking cp but it's definitely higher than it was at this time last cycle.

That might be your promising sign! because i read all over that after OV our cervix should be raw and low and hard and dry then again differs with every women but mines is really high and soft deff closed Good luck! (-:

Edgybeauty not sure what that could mean but maybe it's the ib from the other day ( like left over) since it was brown and only a bit. When are you going to test?

I want to test so bad! Waiting sucks especially since I don't have much going on.

Edgybeauty not sure what that could mean but maybe it's the ib from the other day ( like left over) since it was brown and only a bit. When are you going to test?

I want to test so bad! Waiting sucks especially since I don't have much going on.

I might use FRER on wednesday or thursday then the other one day after my missed period(if it misses lol)

gah i am starting to dread sleeping i been having the most vivid nightmares :(
every night!

oh just for fun has anyone tried the the needle and thread gender test?

So, 9dpo and I just tested today when I got in from work.....bfn. Boo!

I think i'll assume I am out as if I get used to that now it'll be easier to deal with AF when it arrives!

J

x

^ It's way too early too test but I know wht you mean and I'm dping the same.

Nope never did the gender test curious here

^ It's way too early too test but I know wht you mean and I'm dping the same.

Nope never did the gender test curious here

I'm starting to get that temptation to test but it's better to wait 2-3 days before AF and after.

Oh my mum was like do it do it! i gave in i did the palm and belly i kept getting girl/boy on both wonder if it's twins :blush:

9 dpo today, took a FRER and got a :bfn:!!!!! I WILL not test again until I am late!!! I have cried at least 3 times today. :dohh::dohh::dohh:

No real symptoms other than being tearful, hungry, tender breasts. All of which are PMS symptoms for me.

Still have my fingers crossed for all of you :)

Woke up this morning and thought for sure AF paid a visit overnight. Nothing. I know she is coming though....I can just tell!!!

It's ok though. On to next month, which is our 4th year wedding anniversary and we should be on vacation during my 2ww. It will go by a lot faster and I won't be able to obsess as much!!!

How r u ladies?! Clearbluesky: good luck tomorrow!!!!!

Woke up this morning and thought for sure AF paid a visit overnight. Nothing. I know she is coming though....I can just tell!!!

It's ok though. On to next month, which is our 4th year wedding anniversary and we should be on vacation during my 2ww. It will go by a lot faster and I won't be able to obsess as much!!!

How r u ladies?! Clearbluesky: good luck tomorrow!!!!!

Well i just been feeling hot past nights i can't sleep because i am not comfortable and i am hot =/ and i been dealing with headaches past 2 days.
and my boobs are getting even more sore! as well as my nipples. and i been feeling oddly really wet down there past 2 days. my cervix is still soft :) so idk what to think but morning sickness kicked in bad yesterday but i am still eating like pig.. 4 more days til AF ah :///

Edgebeautyx: Those symptoms sound good!!! when r u testing ?!?!

Edgebeautyx: Those symptoms sound good!!! when r u testing ?!?!

I think i will thursday then again after AF i miss it. i feel pregnant like i just know i am but i don't want to jinx it :nope:

I tested again today using an IC. BFN. I give up!

I'm going to test usinf a IC every morning until AF though!

Good luck for those still to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->