Who's ovulating Today?

I know, it does seem like yesterday! Hope you're feeling a little more positive now. I know how disappointing it is, but stay positive your turn is next :hugs:

Are you doing anything different this month or just good old fashioned jumping hubby as much as possible? ;)

Rose I was thinking that about blueberry too so tiny still but at leat a fruit :haha: cantoloupe is huge! I am so excited to find out your fruits gender Friday!

Welcome bellablue the first month is a lot fun! I hope this thread brings you some luck too :dust:

I wish I was feeling more positive :(

I have a Dr appt on Friday, hubby said he would "i guess? Idk" go with me if he's not at work (he hates going to the Dr ) I will hopefully be able to get blood done this month, I think getting him to do an SA will be a struggle but hopefully we can get a requisition for one so he can do it when he's ready. I just feel like there must be something wrong at this point...

I'm glad you're going to the drs, even if there is something wrong then at least you'll be able to do something about it. There are so many things they can do to help. My husband would be funny bout doing a sample too, we discussed it before we got our bfp as I was convinced something was wrong, he wasn't keen on the idea at all I'd literally have had to force him. And he would have been very embarrassed going to the drs about not being able to conceive, I'd have had to drag him there. It has to be done though, at least you can rule out any serious issues and hopefully get some tips and help for moving forward

It's so hard isn't it, men see these things so differently to us, like its a reflection of their manhood. I hope he gets on board with the tests Luna, it really wouldn't hut to have things checked out a bit since it has been a while xx

My husband just bought me jellybeans, I love him a lot right now. Baby is poking me so he must do too!

Welcome bellablue, this is a great thread to hang out while you wait for your bfp, everyone is so nice :)

Aww! I've had sweet cravings in the evenings lately, today I couldn't stop eating chocolate mousse deserts, they are just tesco ones but they taste amazing right now! Baby seemed to like it too as he was moving around a fair bit this evening. He even kicked the midwifed Doppler at my appointment earlier ha ha. Was nice to know he's kicking away in there even though I don't often feel it

Luna I also agree that getting the simple tests done are a good idea. Not because there must be something wrong I know way too many people that took over a year to comceive but because sometimes we just need to know for a peace of mind. And if god forbid there is something then it's best to know now and get it dealt with instead of wasting time. When I had the hsg done I was convinced that I had blocked tubes and was in shock when I found out it was fine. After all the tests I felt like it was just a matter of time and timing for us to conceive which it turned out to be case. I have no idea why it took us so long to conceive and if it was because of the hsg, stress or whatever but I'm glad we did all that. Remember when you girls asked me a while back what the next step was and when I said the fertility clinic was ignoring us well deep down I was kind of ok with them ignoring us since I was terrified of what we had to go through next. So I totally get the men that are afraid of the testings. It is scary but sometimes just need a little push and get it dealt with.

I have faith that you guys will do fine.

Aw thanks :hugs:

Well the good news is that he is probably going to work tonight and will be back late Thursday or early Friday. I just really hope he comes with me. I don't want to push it because I know he won't react well to that but I hope if he hears it from the doctor and gets the form he will decide to do it on his own. At least I'll be able to find out if I'm ok...

Clearbluesky it seems like most testing here has to be done through a fertility clinic, did you get to go for an ultrasound before your referral? I know the hsg will need a referral which I guess will have to wait until at least January anyways.

My family doctor was very helpful and willing to send me for ultrasounds and referrals etc but after speaking to a friend who had been through it all I decided to to straight to the fertility clinic as I heard that the clinic will make you do all the tests again anyway if you end up needing treatment from them. So I had everything done with the fertility clinic including the ultrasound. They did blood work, check for ovulation, progesterone levels, ultrasound, SA, Hsg and I'm not sure what the next step was. Actually the only thing we did before the fertility clinic was the SA which my fam doctor referred since it was quick and easy to do. I remember talking to my husband about it before we saw our doctor and explained to him how exhausted and miserable I was begining to feel with trying for so long. I outlined everything all the time, energy, research...you name it! I had to contribute in the journey of TTC and he understood that it was only fair for him to do his part. I know that the guys may feel nervous about the whole fertility issue and I think they just need a clear understanding of the process to feel better about it.

Ah well I guess I'll have to just see what she sends me for. More waiting! :|

You should still ask her if she can send you for the blood work at least.

I am ovulating today wish me luck fairy dust baby dust to u all :)

Good luck on the scan today rose I can't wait to hear from you when you're back.

Thanks! Sat in the car waiting at the moment, appointment should be in 40 mins but I think it will be late!

Omg congratulations!!!! I was sure it would be a girl!!!! Are you excited?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->