• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who's with me #02.06.14

Kakae - some women get lines from 8dpo but even that's super early!

I was holding off going to the toilet for the last few hours at work because I was hoping my tests would be waiting for me when I got home and that I could pee on one right away. But Ofcourse I came home to no tests :( anyway so I went to the toilet and what do I find? Some brown discharge on underpants!! Wahhhhh looks like I don't even need those tests now! Well will have some for next cycle I guess.

So I guess that means I did O when I first thought? Because if I Od on the first day of EWCM then today would be 10dpo. Still pretty early for spotting to be starting? Maybe Od even earlier? Usually have brown spotting before AF but only for a day sometimes 2 :(

Good luck to the rest of you ladies! I'll still be here waiting to see your BFPs and will keep you updated with my situation too xx

I did my 8dpo test bfn but I'm not put off yet il be tryin everyday for the next week lol

Hello ladies, how is everyone doing.

I am a little frustrated today, as today is the 3rd day FF changed my O date. I have been 8dpo for 3 days now:shrug:

I also did a test this morning and as usual BFN. Not having a lot of symptoms either. But 8dpo is to early for alot of women to show positives so im hoping to still get it later..

good luck everyone, only about a week for all of us to know if all our hard work pays off. Lol

quick update on me ... still getting faint lines on cheepies but took an asda pound test and not sure i see anything :s will post a photo soon on mobile atm :)

quick update on me ... still getting faint lines on cheepies but took an asda pound test and not sure i see anything :s will post a photo soon on mobile atm :)

Good luck.

Mums dog still keeps cuddling up with me I find this very odd as not like her.

Bfn this morning. Not too sad or worried as I know its super early. Must have more self control and not test again until Monday! I do have a wicked sense of smell, very gassy and crampy on and off so here's hoping it leads to two lovely lines!

Good luck.

Mums dog still keeps cuddling up with me I find this very odd as not like her.

That's funny. The past week my cat has been my little shadow. Sleeps on my chest nuzzles my neck. Every time I sit down she's on my lap. So weird she usually doesn't care about me haha had a little bit more light brown CM again this morning tho :(

Bfn this morning. Not too sad or worried as I know its super early. Must have more self control and not test again until Monday! I do have a wicked sense of smell, very gassy and crampy on and off so here's hoping it leads to two lovely lines!

Symptoms sound good. Good luck!!

Hey ladies sorry to flood this thread. Just thought I should let you all know that my tests arrived and I got a big fat negative!! As expected :( spotting must be AF on her way :(

I'm confused today my chart shows a 2nd ov pattern which also made Ff change to dotted lines rather than a definite ov . Today I had some ewcm then just now some yellowy stretchy cm so what's going on

Sorry to hear she arrived samathatc :(

I thought she had got me too this morning as tmi there was red when I wiped. Now when I wipe its been a tiny bit of brown blood. I'm due af in three or so days. Could this be implantation? I'm grasping at straws here as I do feel crampy like af is going to come...

I still haven't received AF yet. Have just had a tiny bit of brown CM but only when I wipe. It's the same again today. Almost wish AF would just come so I can start a new fresh cycle. Actually I hope she can hold off for the wkend because were going away from a romantic get away this wkend! Hehe!

Hmmm mummy_smurf sounds like you may be Oing late. Bf just in case!

Kakae- for a start I was kind of thinking my brown CM might have been implanation related but after my BFN I realised it was just wishful thinking. I haven't tested again. Just waiting for AF. Hope it is implantation for you tho!

I still haven't received AF yet. Have just had a tiny bit of brown CM but only when I wipe. It's the same again today. Almost wish AF would just come so I can start a new fresh cycle. Actually I hope she can hold off for the wkend because were going away from a romantic get away this wkend! Hehe!

Kakae- for a start I was kind of thinking my brown CM might have been implanation related but after my BFN I realised it was just wishful thinking. I haven't tested again. Just waiting for AF. Hope it is implantation for you tho!

Not necessarily iv read u can actually get ewcm at any time in ur cycle although I am starting to wander if I did ov two days later they say ur egg releases at the peak of the surge and I was still gettin strong positives for 2days after Ff says I ov. Lookin forward to today my new thermometer is coming, better be good it cost me £13 lol sick of cheapies breaking. I actually thought af came early when I woke as I felt wet lol but nothing. Cm back to yellow/ creamy. I feel a it crampy too.

Not necessarily iv read u can actually get ewcm at any time in ur cycle although I am starting to wander if I did ov two days later they say ur egg releases at the peak of the surge and I was still gettin strong positives for 2days after Ff says I ov. Lookin forward to today my new thermometer is coming, better be good it cost me £13 lol sick of cheapies breaking. I actually thought af came early when I woke as I felt wet lol but nothing. Cm back to yellow/ creamy. I feel a it crampy too.

Yes I know you can have a second surge and not actually be Oing. I just mean that it's always safer to bd if you can when u see EWCM just in case. I had a huge glob of EWCM at 6dpo and I thought maybe I was Oing late but now that I have this brown CM at 10&11dpo I think that I did actually O when I first saw EWCM so who knows what that second EWCM was about

Yeah I know but I never o as late as cd 25 so it was unlikely. My cm is back to creamy at the moment. If what your experiencing is implantation then u wouldn't get positive hpt til minimum of 3days after. Plus my cervix is low.

Aw thanks for keeping my spirits up haha but I'm pretty certain it's not implantation related as it's still there. Implantation is usually only a day from what Iv read. Yeah you most probably have already Od. Maybe the second LH surge and ewcm is a good sign for you?

Have you done any more tests or going to wait a few days? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"