Whose around 6dpo and wants to be test buddies

This mornings ic's, can still see some weird shadowy things...how's everyone else doing? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
  • image (8).jpg
    image (8).jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 42
I see it tiny fx

Here's mine for today.

Attachments

• 20160208_060339-1.jpg
    20160208_060339-1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
Ohhhh I think I see something on yours. Good luck :) xx

Here's my test! 7dpo is still early for us ladies!!

Screenshot_2016-02-08-11-31-31.jpg

I would love to be a testing buddy! I'm 6DPO, too! I plan on taking both an OPK and HPT since I'm really curious about this whole "OPK at HPT" idea.

Here are my tests from today!

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w416/Justyna1788/20160207_152210.jpg

Wowza that's such a dark opk for 6dpo! Fingers crossed for you! I'm doing the same experiment, testing with opks and hpt!

:hi: Hi ladies! May I join? I'm 7dpo today and I started testing yesterday [with both opks and hpts!] :D

Here's mine! Good luck everyone!

6dpo [top] vs 7dpo [bottom]

https://i.imgur.com/fmexmJP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SZOmTga.jpg

I see shadows !
I'm holding off until 9/10 DPO but today I feel very similar pain as ovulation do you think it could be implantation ?

I see shadows !
I'm holding off until 9/10 DPO but today I feel very similar pain as ovulation do you think it could be implantation ?

Definitely. I had that same pain with my daughter [had it the evening of 6dpo and even mentioned it to DH] and I have had it this time, again at 6dpo. Implantation typically happens anywhere from 6-10dpo! FX!

I've started spotting so think I'm out :-( at only 10dpo, my body is a mess. Good luck ladies!

I see shadows !

Definitely. I had that same pain with my daughter [had it the evening of 6dpo and even mentioned it to DH] and I have had it this time, again at 6dpo. Implantation typically happens anywhere from 6-10dpo! FX!

Very interesting ! These next couple of days are going to drag!

I suck hahah I caved !
All I have are first response too , what a waste!
It has this shadow line but I know they have a bad rap for that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 19
I suck hahah I caved !

What it out of the time frame. It's a pretty dark evap.

It actually was within the 3 minutes , I watched the dye go across looked bfn then looked like maybe a line then I set it down and washed my hands looked again and saw this shadow line!
Only time will tell I know , just seems a tad early for anything real

How many dpo are you? So far it looks good so I'm definitely hoping it's the real deal for you!

I suck hahah I caved !

That's darker than any shadow line I've ever had! Fx it gets even darker. I'm still getting weird shadows on the ic's....do you always get shadows on ic's? I'be only recently started using them so have no idea what to expect. This was one for this morning fmu...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
I'm just stalking....but i get really faint shadows in ic's once dry (when not pregnant).

Mumm, i definitely see that line. Does it have color? I'm interested to see this morning's test...

Yeah there are always faint lines on ics they drive me crazy trying to figure out if there more darker than the ghost line!!! Here's mine from this morning. 8dpo

Screenshot_2016-02-09-09-52-22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->