Whose around 6dpo and wants to be test buddies

Here's is mine 8dpo. :coffee:

Attachments

• 20160209_063428-1.jpg
    20160209_063428-1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 15
I agree ! I always see a faint hint of something on ICs too.. But I've seen faints including my own turn to BFPs :)
I won't test today , trying to wait but I'm guessing I'll cave tomorrow

These ic's are driving me insane, took another lol I'm not testing anymore today. If I've got time tomorrow I'm going to go get some frer or any other kind of test available, anything but ic's lol good luck everyone :) X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 11
I apparently got the worst test to test with. I should have read the reviews. They have a sensitivity of like 25 or higher. People said they've had dark frer and then still had a negative on these. So yeah don't get the white handle one steps.

I see something too!
What do you ladies think about brown spotting? I just went pee and when I wiped there was a tiny bit of light brown on the toilet paper ?
8 DPO I believe ! Too late for implantation ?

Don't encourage my insanity lol I'm just fed up with these iffy lines, still only 8dpo but I would've expected them to be slightly darker by now.

I've never had any spotting with any of my pregnancies so I'm afraid I can't really help, sorry :( but I read somewhere that implantation can happen as late as 10dpo so it's a possibility X

Hmm ! It's making me a bit hopeful since I never spot ... It was so tiny too just one little bit when I wiped and nothing more.I guess I'll just wait and see lol waiting is torture

I had brown spotting with both of mine. So yeah it could be.

8dpo is definitely not too late for implantation! Hope that's what it is mummyof1! :D

Here are mine for this morning - comparing to 6dpo, 7dpo, 8dpo [bottom]

https://i.imgur.com/d7wP80W.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6TbRdFj.jpg

Love I'm sure I see something faint on your top test!

Love I can kinda see shadows but they look evappy. I hope they get darker. Fx

Those opks are crazy sunshine!! You've definitely ovulated already right?!

Evening pee. Bottom tests of each set! Plus an extra picture of the newest opk on its own!

Attachments

• IMG_20160209_175019.jpg
    IMG_20160209_175019.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20160209_174627.jpg
    IMG_20160209_174627.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 11
Anyone testing today? I haven't tested since yesterday morning, holding off until I can get frer tomorrow. The wait is killing me lol I've been obsessing over the picture of yesterday's test....I've officially gone nuts lol X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 7
I think I might today .. I can't decide ! Lol! I've been obsessing over mine too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->