Why are some people so stuped!!

OMG! How rude!!
I can't stand little brats like that.
Aww hun, sorry you had to experience that
xx

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that! Some people are such ignorant assholes!

thanks guys!..

i know i don't understand what goes through these people's heads!! probably empty!!
xx

omg i dont think i couldve just sat and took that!!! bratty kids really do my head in, i am sooo not lookin forward to my leyla gettin to that age

xxx

Sorry you had to deal with those little punk asses. =(

what a bunch of rude brats !! Where are their irresponsible parents anyway ? They need some kicks up their butts.

What little brats!!!! So sorry you had to deal with kids like that hun :hugs:

Im so sorry for rant i just needed to get this off my chest!!

what is going on with our youths! not all of them! im 17 and part of them!
but some who stand out and then make the rest of us look bad and get judged because of them drive me mad!!

im 18 weeks now and i have a noticeable bump! you can tell im pregnant!
and today im waiting at the bus stop and there are these young teenagers! 13 and 14 who came to sit and stand near me very loud and annoying but there kids i will ignore it!
THEN!..they start lighting up WEED! im sorry but 13 year old smoking is bad enough but weed! Now obv im avoiding smoke so of course drugs!
so i ask them (not rude or shout) just say, sorry but could you please put that out or move further away... i sooo wanted to say your to young anyways but before i even finished my sentence they burst out laughing and said
'oh shut up you fat cow why don't you f***king move!! the exercise will do ya good!' :devil: :saywhat:

i could not believe it! i literally just sat there stunned for a second!
and then this man came round and started shouting at them and made them run off! i would normally tell them where to go but i was just so shocked i started crying i couldn't believe it i never cry! lol.. :hissy: :cry:

im so sorry this so long and congrats if you read it all it just really did annoy me! who are these childrens parents! it makes me think wow my child is not going to be like this how can they let it happen!! so ignorant!

thanks ladies really needed to vent!
:hug: x

Poor girl... I see you're in London though, so not really surprising. South London, by any chance...?

That is awful! I'm sorry you had to deal with that. A lot of the youngsters around here make me cringe as well. I never know if I should feel sorry for them because I'm convinced their parents aren't involved NEARLY enough, or if I should continue to loathe them because they are rude, pushy and destroy the playground or fill it up and refuse to let the kiddies play. I was told 'move, you fat b*tch!' when they were speeding up and down the sidewalk on their bikes recently. Plus the abuse they hurl when random people pass by... I don't get it. How sad that their lives are lacking so much at that age, that they feel it necessary to hurt others and smoke like a chimney to feel big and important. Like you, I've been too stunned to react to things lately... very different from the non-pregnant me, who will rip into anybody who gives me lip in such a disrespectful manner!

Dont worry to much they'll prob end up in prison or die from drug abuse anyway lol.....

I live in South London and kids round here are always gettin rude but after i run after em a few times and threatened em they now no to shut up lol!!

Just laugh at em if it happens again that will piss em off Lol!xx

I saw a bunch of kids the other day spraying spray paint on one of my neighbours garage .. And normally its ever so good around here . I shouted oiiii pack it in . And they shouted fat cow back at me Iam a bloody size 10 with only a bump showing no more weight . I think they just wanted to be insultive lol .
Iam so glad some one said something for you hun , That was very nice of him :) , Just ignore twats like that Asbo wannabes most of them . xxxxxx .

What a bunch of little shits... they need to learn some respect..I had someone call me fat the other day, I barked back I'm not fat I'm pregnant...they went bright red and shut up..
Don't let them get to you hun :hug:(easier said than done I know)

Gits! they're everywhere tho aren't they, i feel intimidated walking near a group of youths especially being pregnant and over protective over bumpy, makes me feel sorry for old people think how scared they must feel. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->