Why so much bloooood?!

jlorenet

Reaction score
I'm now on CD18. This is the first month that I've ever paid much attention to my cycle, but I THINK i O'd yesterday (feb. 14th)... BUT on the 13th, i noticed VERY little blood and at first it was a little brown. Then turned bright red. Then stopped. Yesterday it happened again with very little light brown and then bright red. Then stopped. Same thing happened today. Is this normal? What does it mean? :cry: I have never had this happen before, that I know of.

Also, reminding you that this is very very light bleeding compared to my periods. I have heavy periods. The blood has also shown up on my underwear. Again, NOT heavy. So I know I'm not having a second period.

Please help? :D

I've never had it, so I can't speak from personal experience, but could it be ovulation bleeding? Some girls get it... and I'd say you're lucky if you do! Can't miss that ovulation sign lol

I've never had it, so I can't speak from personal experience, but could it be ovulation bleeding? Some girls get it... and I'd say you're lucky if you do! Can't miss that ovulation sign lol

That's what I was thinking, but other forums say that ovulation bleeding shouldn't last this long :(

Hey there :wave: Any chance you would be bleeding after Bding?

Not trying to scare you or anything but it can be a sign of pcos. I have some friends with pcos and they said that they get this every now and then(random mid-cycle bleeding). Do you have an ob that you can make an appt with?
Goodluck and sending lots of dust your way

I've been having a lot of mid cycle bleeding, some of which is carrying on from Ov to AF. I had a speculum test and got told I have a cervical abrasion and I'm getting a pelvic ultrasound on Wednesday just to get checked for anything else. If it carries on or if you get it next month I would get checked out.

What is a cervical abrasion??

Now I'm freaking out, thinking there's something seriously wrong with me.

What is a cervical abrasion??

Now I'm freaking out, thinking there's something seriously wrong with me.

My doctor said it was womb cells on the cervix and she said it can cause mid cycle bleeding. She said it was nothing to worry about and she wouldn't have it treated until after finishing having babies.

The ultrasound is mainly to check on a cyst they spotted when I was pregnant with number 1.

It probably isn't anything serious and if it is something minor that can be treated easily you might as well get checked if it happens again. Don't worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->