why we love b & b

kazb25

Reaction score
why do u love b & b?

I love it because u get to share your moments and swap stories and also get lots of support and its nice to talk to ppl who are pregnant at the same time u are !!!:hugs:

Because of the kind, generous, helpful, caring ladies who are always on here. So many have made me laugh when I needed cheering up and so many have given me valuable help, hugs and advice in worrying times. For that I am eternally grateful :) XXX

CeeCee nailed it on the head. :thumbup: My family and midwife (who I'll always be grateful for) aside, I have no other people to ask for advice or to relate to who going through similar pregnancy-related issues. I also feel safe enough to dicuss things on here without being judged.

Three cheers for B and B!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i just love it cause you're all as crazy as meeee.

i just love it cause you're all as crazy as meeee.

Nooo, us girls on here are all sane, its everyone else thats crazy :haha:

I love BnB cos you girls are so great. Everyone is so supportive and always knows the right things to say :thumbup:

x x x

yeaaah everyone who isnt pregnant is just insane! we're the bestest!! *eats jam and pickles*

Because no matter whether you need a moan, advice, understanding or to share a happy moment there is always someone who will have something to say. The girls on here are priceless and I love having the endless support and knowledge you all provide.

So, thank you to all the ladies (and few men) on BnB :flower:

I love that all the crazy thoughts and feelings can come out here.

And what a lovely idea for a thread, it's cheered me right up x

theres so much!!! Love the support from all the girls! all the sharing of experiences, pictures and opinions! everyone is honest in their opinion and everyone is so open (well if we think its too far all we have to do is say TMI and it makes it ok!!)

"Met" so many girls from different areas of the uk / world and i love sharing our journeys! there have been some sad times with M/C's and scares but thats what we are here for too! to support them!

Will definately miss BNB when its our turn to pop!!! xxx

Because no matter whether you need a moan, advice, understanding or to share a happy moment there is always someone who will have something to say. The girls on here are priceless and I love having the endless support and knowledge you all provide.

So, thank you to all the ladies (and few men) on BnB :flower:

aww your post made me feel proud to be female, girl power !!!!

i literally went 'ooooooooh!' with amazement at the sight of so many smilies!!! *is highly entertained*

i literally went 'ooooooooh!' with amazement at the sight of so many smilies!!! *is highly entertained*

lol well thats cause your got a good sense of humour hun and know how to have fun !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->