Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Not good news at my scan we have had another MMC, the baby died just after my last scan at 8 weeks.

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Take care of yourself.

All my love and thoughts are with you.

Laura.x

Oh Raz I am so so incredibly sorry :cry:
Please take care of yourself and get some rest.

im gutted for you rachel hun, im so sorry. are they gonna do some tests to find out why?

Oh Rachel I really can't believe that. I'm so so sorry for you...

i did the gender test this morning what do you think

Attachments

• SAM_0521.jpg
    SAM_0521.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_0522.jpg
    SAM_0522.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm going to have to say that's pink!
Honestly it's a bit purple but more pink than blue! :p
Let's hope it's right :happydance:

Looks pink to me too, I'd say you are having a girl. That would be amazing for you so I hope it's right!!

Have you got any symptoms yet Beth as I am starting to stress as I have nothing really. I know you said you had nothing with Callum but I guess I am just worried that there is something wrong as I'm feeling pretty good.

Sarah don't worry about it too much... lack of morning sickness is an old wive's tale for the gender being blue! Are your BBs still sore?

Yeah BBs are a bit sore so that is a bit reassuring but they have always been sore before AF every month and I had always assumed it would be so much worse than this!!

I guess I should just be grateful really!

The positive for today is that I think I have managed to escape the cold which DH has had for a few days, I had some sniffles yesterday but today I seem ok. Phew!!

It is nearly Christmas - OMG!

Looks pink to me too, I'd say you are having a girl. That would be amazing for you so I hope it's right!!

Have you got any symptoms yet Beth as I am starting to stress as I have nothing really. I know you said you had nothing with Callum but I guess I am just worried that there is something wrong as I'm feeling pretty good.

i hope im team pink this time too.

ok so symptoms this time is constipation (so bad) tired and waves of sickness. my boobs arent sore at all.

seriously though sarah, i didnt have anything with callum, i was convinced id had a mmc, my boobs were never sore, i didnt have a single wave of sickness and i wasnt even that tired.

It's amazing how symptoms can differ from woman to woman. I talked to my mother recently she said she has horrible symptoms with me, barely any if any with my brother.

My BBs feel like they are going to fall off!

At least it's snowing here! :happydance: we might get more than one inch this time.

So I had my first baby dream last night. I didn't go into labor or anything the baby was just kind of given to me. It had primordial dwarfism and started aging really fast... like by the 2nd day it was walking and talking LOL... I said I wanted a DNA test this couldn't possibly be my child I wasn't due yet! :wacko:

what a funny dream bailey! its strange what pregnancy does to you!!

i did the gender test this morning what do you think

Hiya,

Topaz - I think it's pink too.

Menagerie - That was a freaky dream. I had some weird ones a few weeks ago, but none about babies. It seems to have calmed down now, although I dreamt that my dog bit me last night. He's never even growled at anyone, let alone me, in reality. :shrug:

Babybears - Have you had any more spells of sickness recently? I've felt awful from about 3 p.m. onwards for the past two nights. :sick:

Who's scan is next up? Anyone this week?

L.x

its not til 7.15 in the evening so will take me a while to get them on.

all kitties and puppies are fine thanks. first 2 pups go on sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->