Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Just looking on the net at baby stuff, cots, prams etc. Totally overwhelmed by the choice. There are so many different types of everything - my head hurts!

Have you purchased anything yet GlasgowGal?

I'll definitely be holding off until next spring or summer to purchase anything. We don't have any family here so we're not expecting to be given much so we've planned what we need to purchase. Luckily it times well with yard sale season so I can be cheap with things like onesies and stuff that will be grown out of quickly. That is if I can help myself from buying everything cute in stores :)

Hello all thought I'd drop by and just let you know that I'm still alive :) just work is manic - so much so that I'm absolutely exhausted and only getting about 5hrs sleep a night :(

All looking good for me so far... will be taking my next digi on sat to hopefully get my 3+ at 4+6 so I'll keep you posted on that one.

Still taking my progesterone and had my bloods screens for thrombophilia on Monday but results take 2-3 months to come back so as a precaution consultant has said to keep up the Clexane injections just in case I do have a problem as it will help save baby. Also taking baby aspirin too.

Just hope it all pays off but I have a really good feeling about this one... still POAS and the lines are very dark now - much darker than control so HCG is def on the rise and nice and strong.

As for morning sickness was on the tube this morning and got a 10min burst of extreme nausea... was rummaging for the mints as I usually find that helps, then contemplated getting off the tube but it quickly passed thank god... just dont knoiw what I'd do if I really had to be sick during rush hour commute on London Tubes!! Hmmmmm...

Have any of you guys thought about telling work yet? I'm wondering with all my complications and medical supervisiion (taking dailing injections) and my sheer exhaustion - I feel i need to say back off a little... Hmmmm...

glasgowgal....i know its madness how much choice is out there! we have kept alot of things from when we had DD so wont need to buy much luckily. it will amaze you how much people will want to buy for you though...once you get to the 20 week stage, parents, friends, work colleagues all start asking what you want, its lovely really!

lucy, glad everything is looking good for you. the commute on the tube cant be easy with morning sickness...keep those mints handy! hopefully it will pass in a few weeks. i told my boss when i was 10 weeks xxx

:happydance::happydance: my gender test came, cant wait to do it tom morning, im betting another boy.

Can't wait for the results Beth!!!

Lucy sounds like things are going great! I am just so happy for you :) Keep us updated!

I woke up this morning feeling like I was hungover! My morning sickness has absolutely kicked in. Had to stop 1/2 way through making DH his breakfast to leave the kitchen and almost let my own toast burn because I couldn't stand being in the kitchen standing up.

Now I have that hangover feeling again! Pounding head, dizzy, nauseous! :sick:

Lucy - I'm so pleased everything is going well. I know the sickness is a total pain, but it's definately a good sign too. I haven't told my boss yet, planning on doing it before christmas. I was temped to tell when my morning sickness was really bad, but i'd decided that I wasn't saying a word to anyone until my 12 week scan. I'm glad i didn't now, but think you need to do what's best for you sweetie.

Menageriemom - No we've not bought anything yet, was just having a little look to see what's on the market. We don't intend to buy anything until at least after my next scan (at 19wks) on 21st Jan.

Babybears - I know what you mean about the presents, we have lots of excited family members; particularly my mum as this will be her first grandchild - she has already offered to buy the pram!

Topaz - Let us know how your gender test goes.

Take care ladies.

:hugs:

L.x

think im gonna wait a few days, just read the instructions and it says from 6 weeks fetal development so im thinking thats 8 weeks preg, and im only 8 weeks tom so think i ll wait a bit longer

Darn! It would be a shame to waste it though so I understand why you want to wait. Did you use one with Callum?

no cos they were expensive but found this new test thats cheaper but its still £20 so dont want to waste it.

its for fun more than anything but still want it to work.

bailey sorry morning sickness has kicked in big time...hopefully it wont last too long :flower:

glasgowgal...same here my in laws want to buy us a pram aswell! they are buying DD a single bed for xmas so we can use her cotbed for the next bubba!! they buy us soooo much!

oh beth very exciting but like you said maybe wait a couple more weeks :shrug: will be interesting to see what it says!

i cant believe i'm already in the second tri....not leaving this group though :hugs:

hope everyone is ok x

weeks!! no way can i wait that long i was thinking days, planning on doing it sun at 8+2, just wasnted to get past the 6 week threshold thay say

I'm with Babybears on that one, I'm staying on this thread too no jumping to 2nd tri for me either.

Love n :hugs:

L.x

we could always ask the mods to move it to the preg buddy section then we can all stay together even though we are in diffeent tri's.

:rofl: sorry beth that did make me laugh though...should have known you wouldnt have waited weeks!

could you ask them if they could move it to the preg buddy section like you suggested? thats a good idea, because it would be lovely to all stay together!

:kiss:

Thank you StirCrazy :)

MS not too bad this morning, even grocery shopped on an empty stomach and only had two semi-bad waves. Did have a a lot of cramping yesterday, though :(

Anybody else getting super vivid dreams? For the last three nights I've had 2-5 dreams each night that are amazingly vivid and detailed and very real but totally ridiculous stuff. I knew DH reading me a chapter of Harry Potter before bed was going to affect my dreams, and it did!

yeah my dreams are wild. im looking forward to a few more weeks ahead where they get a bit naughty :blush:

Thanks for getting us moved to the pregnant buddy section topaz.

I had some really crazy vivid dreams a few weeks back but its calmed down now.

L.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"