Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

thats pretty sad that your son was in the room while they take money they owe you!! all the time knowing you probly needed it!! some people are soooo sick =/

it was actually in £50 notes and they said they sold some jewlery so either they was desperate for it back or my dad wonders if they were counterfit and when i said id be banking it they took the oppertunity to grab it.

i ve rung in sick for the next 2 days at work, just cant face going in, im so tired and crying all the time, all the stress of the kittens and puppies has caught up with me i think and throw in a few preg hormones, lol.

hope lo is ok with all the upset, i cant believe how much bad luck i ve had recently.

I am good thanks babydust, glad you are aswell!

I might go swimming tonight or tomorrow? One of my best friends just found out she is pregnant last weekend and she said she might come with me?

She is just over 5 weeks pg and they weren’t even trying…typical eh?! :dohh: After what all of us crazy ttc girlies go through!! She had her implant removed in early August when she got married and they were NTNP and bang in December it happened!! :baby:

Beth I am so sorry you’re having such bad luck at the moment and you are feeling down…big hugs :hugs:

I’m sure lo is fine, just think about that little one growing inside you, and of course Calum,it always cheers me up when Frankie does something cheeky or just comes up to me and gives me a big hug and says she loves me.

Preg hormones probably aren’t helping the way your feeling. I was like that a few weeks back, seemed to have settled down now, I feel a lot calmer about things. Hoping things get better for you soon :flower:

This weekend…quite a quiet one. See what the weather is like, hoping to take Frankie out to the park or something. We are having friends over Saturday evening for a curry night…yum yum! xxx

wohoo! i'm 19 weeks today...yay! nearly half way there :happydance:

how is everyone today, i am very happy it's friday! :thumbup:

i was just thinking its about time for another bump update...

1 - how are your bumps coming along? would be great if you could post photos!

2 - any cravings?

3 - how are you feeling...symptoms, emotions etc?

4 - what have you bought/or looked into buying so far?

1 - my bump is coming along nicely, quite cute and small and rounded all in the front this time, which is completely different from my last pregnancy. i will post a photo tonight.

2 - i have cravings for really ice cold drinks, golden savoury rice, breakfast cereal and banana milkshakes!!

3 - i am feeling really well and people keep saying to me how well i look which is lovely. i still snap at DH more than i used to and i am quite impatient, i blame the hormones!!

4 - so far the only thing i have bought is a changing bag in the Next sale, but i'm sure next weekend, after the 20 week scan, many purchases will be made hehe :blush: I have looked at various pushchairs online but havent decided yet? to be honest we dont need to buy much, still have cot, moses basket, baby bath etc from last time.

xxx

1 - well i dont have one yet!! haha im sure soon enough i will!! :)

2 - not really pretty addicted to cranberry juice which i usually hate though

3 - i have terrible backache but apart from that all seems ok not feeling any other symptoms really a bit of nausea mainly when im hungry, oh i have insomnia lol i cant sleep!! so im muchhhhhh mucch more tired

4 - nothing yet its too early :cry: i cant wait to buy haha!! :)

wow 19weeks already clare that seems to have flown by :)

oo if its different you maybe having a boy :yipee:

here is mine.

1. bump is coming along but i look fat so no pic :blush:

2. no cravings really, infact i ve lots my appitite. mut that could be all the stress.

3. still feeling really tired, no sickness, really emotional

4. i only have the pram so far. havent thought of buying anything yet, gonna wait til i know the sex, but dont need much cos i have most of it from callum.

really sorry about what those people did to you topaz, that is awful, its horrible being cheated that way, especially in your own home. take care of yourself hun, people like that always get whats coming to them, one way or another. :hugs:

glad everyone is doing well, cant wait to see all these scan pics that are coming up xxx

ok haha so i did this for fun :)

https://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby

Madame Zaritska Predicts your birth experience for free so i did it for fun haha!! :)

&& all i can say is OUCH!!

ok so heres what i got :)

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labour lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and a lot of black hair.

yup haha!! :D

OUCH OUCH OUCH haha!! :)

what did callum weigh beth?

they ended up dragging him out with forceps cos his heart rate dropped so much, good job he wasnt massive cos it took some pushing and pulling to get him out

aww bless, hopefully your second wont be bigger & if it is hope its not much bigger :(

sandra the psychic said it would be a 9lb girl, hope she is right about the girl but not the 9lb bit

woop hope you get a lil girl 1 of each would be really nice!! 9lb thats big lol hopefully not that big!! :)

ouch babydust!! :wacko: lets hope the baby weight is wrong lol!! Frankie was 7lb 14oz, that was big enough! hoping for baby to be a similar weight this time!

i might try it and see what she predicts for me? :shrug:

xxx

haha i did it, this is what she said...

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and some brown hair.

i am liking the baby weight!! but my labour last time was 11 hours so i was hoping for a shorter labour this time!

xxx

ok here is mine

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and some brown hair.

im slightly conserned our children are gonna have purple and yellow eyes. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->