Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

haha
thats not fair least you got decent size babies i mean comeon 14 pounds 7 ouncez lol :p

sorry to say i'd split me self from front to back haha!! :)

bump update...

1 - My bump is still quite small, most folk are quite surprised when i tell them how far along i am. I seem to be carrying all to the front, don't need maternity clothes yet.

2 - I seem to be craving purple things - Fizzy Vimto; blueberries; blackberries; beetroot; grapes.

3 - I'm feeling pretty good, no symptoms aside from baby bobbing about every now and again.

4 - Haven't bought anything yet, but we've picked out a cot and pram and my cousin has lots of stuff for us. Will wait until my scan next week before making any baby specific purchases. We are going to B&Q this weekend to buy flooring and wallpaper for the baby's room, but i'll not be putting in any baby decor or furniture for another couple of months yet.

Only one week to go Babybears! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Here's Madam's prediction for me...The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and a lot of auburn hair. :haha: My natural hair colour is auburn - Lol!!!

nicee!! :) i think i must have done something wrong haha!! :)

1 - how are your bumps coming along? would be great if you could post photos! - no bump - lots of bloat - will post a pic later!

2 - any cravings? nope but go off things occasionally (couldn't face fish the other day and usually love it)

3 - how are you feeling...symptoms, emotions etc? Occasionally grumpy but no other symptoms at all except being tired all of the time!

4 - what have you bought/or looked into buying so far? Mr Men entire book collection! (I know my priorities :blush:)

yay glasgowgal...1 week to go! and that is so weird she said the baby will have auburn have and thats your natural hair colour!

sarahjane that is sooo sweet you bought the mr men book collection

i will post a bump pic soon, im knackered tonight so off to bed soon xxx

i did a digi today!!! :) 3+ immm sooo excited will post a picture soon :) wow it all seems real now!:D

yay babydust :happydance: so pleased your digi said 3+ :happydance:

here is my 19 week bump pic from yesterday...

Attachments

• 19wks 1.jpg
    19wks 1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 11
ty :) it seems t feel more real nnow :)

wow you have such a cute bump :)

WOW I have definite bump envy now! I can't wait until mine is lovely like that!

here is my 11 week bloat pic taken by DH yesterday!

me.jpg

figgen secratary at my garny's wouldnt let me speak to my garny and now because im pregnant shes cancelled all my appointments in april, so i tried to tell her i was only in early stages & i'd rather keep those appointment just in case.. & she got nasty and said there was no need to and stuff & then also told me i wouldnt be getting any early scans because theres no need too.. bloody secrataries always think they know everything p'sses me off!! sry lol

well that doesnt help me with feeling anxious and worrying all the time i got told i would have had a early scan because i was on clomid!!

is there any where you can get one private? i know it will cost but it may put your mind at rest hun?
i hate it when they dont listen to you, i think you should have one early just incase there is more than one baby.
what about your gp? can they help?

babydust - so sorry about that stupid secretary! some people just dont understand!! like bumski said, it might be worth going private, just to put your mind at rest. or try calling again and hopefully you can speak to someone else?

i dont really know anything about clomid, but if you were told you would have an early scan then it's not fair for them not to now? perhaps your gp/midwife can help?

i hope you get it sorted hun xxx

well i have my first gp appointment tomorrow so i'll be asking because i think i should be having one, clomid there could be multiple births and thats why i got told i'd get an early one to check how many was there,

oh GL at gps tomorrow then, its all happening now :happydance: im sure with some gentle persuasion you will get one, unless your dr is the same dr i have :dohh: lol

Hi Ladies,

Babydust - Really chuffed that you got your 3+. I remember being so relieved when i got mine.

My friend got an early scan because she was on clomid, so defo think it's worth pushing the referral with your GP tomorrow. If they won't budge, you could go for a private one, as Bumski suggested, it is expensive but if it'll will put your mind at rest, you can't put a price on it.

Babybears & SarahJane - lovely bumps girls! Mine is more like yours Sarah-Jane and i'm 18 weeks! - I've got major bump envy. :haha:

Laura.xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Looks like I'm joining you lovely ladies once again. Trying to not get too excited before my first Drs appointment. Going to try and get in on Friday.

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_1897.jpg

SUPER cute bump Glasgow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"