Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Congratulations Menagerie!!! :happydance: Keeping everything crossed for you and sending lots of sticky vibes. :thumbup: So please for you sweetie. :hugs:

:happydance: yay congratulations bailey!! :happydance: so happy for you!

this one will be sticky xxx

glasgowgal....nearly our scans!! only 3 more sleeps! mine is at 10.20am. and its my birthday tomorrow yay!! x

wow :)

congratulations Bailey, sending superrr sticky vibes & this ones gonna be a sticky one!! :hugs:

happy birthday for tomorrow Clare! :)

I know - i'm sooooo excited!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Mine is at 3 p.m. :dance:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Clare! :cake:

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

So much happy news again today :) :happydance::happydance:

Congrats Bailey x:happydance:
Happy birthday Clare x
Good luck with scans you two - I have scan envy!!!

when are/were you due af, it could just be ib, completely understandable that your going to be worried, try and rest if you can, everything is crossed for you hun. :hugs: xxxxx

how did you get on at the docs bailey? had my fx'd for you that all is ok x

hope everything went well for you at the doctors bailey, i hope all is ok spotting is really common in early pregnancy and could have been inplantation, i have everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

happy birthday clare :hugs:

Spotting stopped last night shortly after it started. Of course we both started freaking out and I started crying right away because it was the same consistency as the spotting I got before I started to miscarry. Leaving in 20 for the appointment ... pretty far behind you girls in time zones!!

Happy birthday Claire!! Doing anything special? I can't wait to see your new scan pic... you have such a gorgeous bump!

sending loads of luck to you bailey, thinking of you hun :hugs:

thats great news it has stopped, perhaps its just ib xx

Bailey - How did you get on at the Dr? Been keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

:happydance::cake:Happy Birthday Clare! Hope you've had a fab day sweetie!!!:cake::happydance:

Topaz - Hope you're feeling better and less stressed now hun. :hugs:

SarahJane, Cupcake and Babydust - how are you all doing?

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

The doctors went fine, they didn't have much to say other than they couldn't tell me much now (which is kind of what I expected). Urine test was positive, they took my blood for HCG and Rh testing and all that stuff.... going back on Friday for other blood test and also to check my blood pressure again, it was a bit too high.

How are you feeling Lucy? You are due on my wedding anniversary! :p

Beth I'm so sorry about what happened with the kitten! People can be so horrible! One of my chinchilla breeder friends had a man come over to buy a couple animals and he left buying none. She works nights, and a week later walked into her chinchilla room before leaving, and there was the man wedging himself in the window trying to get in to steal them! I can't remember what came of it, but he was at least charged with breaking and entering. Is there any way you can register with his microchip company that he was stolen? That way if a vet scans it they'll see it.

im good ty how are you feeling apart from excited about your scan :) xx

glad the spotting has stopped hun, just take it easy.

im going through a tough time at the moment, i ve been really struggling with everything at home and putting a brave face on things and things just cane to ahead with the kitten situation.

so im rehoming my animals and hoping to move back home to my parents, just not sure what to do about the house.
i ve been signed off work for a while so i can sort my head out, these pregnancy hormones have a lot to answer for.

aww im sorry your having a tough time Beth, hope you feel better soon, its awful situation about the kitten its good work has given you time off for you to sort your self out :hugs:

Oh Beth I'm so sorry :( I wish I was over there, I'd foster some for you. But I'm sure it will take a load off of your shoulders and your wallet (I try not to think about how much I spend on mine!). Take it easy hun :hugs:

so sorry your having a bad time beth, i really hope you manage to take some time and sort yourself out, sending loads of :hugs: your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->