Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Hello girls,

SOrry I've been MIA... Been back at work :( and they've been working me like a slave!!! I'm just totally exhausted and I think 6hrs commuting in one day in the first tri is ridiculous! EVen have a note from my GP to say as its a twin pregnancy and due to my past history its essential I take lots of rest and don't do any excessive travel... They've paid not attention to that whatsoever!

Cute baby bump Clare - I'm so impressed!! Awww glasgow i bet you have a cute little bump too - we wanna see pics. SarahJane you're looking great!

Congrats to Bailey - I can't believe you have your BFP so quickly!! Well done you - keeping everything crossed that this will be your super sticky bean.

Beth so sorry everythings getting on top of you :( You have alot to deal with and as you say pregnancy hormones can wreak havoc! I hope things get better soon for you.

Clare and Laura - can't wait for your scan update posts!!

AFM - very excited atm! My sonoline B doppler arrived yesterday and found both babies HB's last night so its put my mind at rest - both very similar and still low down although they're about 4cm away from each other. I was sooooooo relieved they're alive and well - HB's ranging from 160-180bpm so they're pretty strong and I feel I have less to worry about now. Roll on 31st Jan for my 12 wk scan :)

Clare - Only one more sleep!!! :happydance::happydance:

Lucy - Really chuffed that everything is progressing well with the twins and you've got your doppler. I loved hearing the HB when i visited my MW on the 5th. Will have a new piccy for you tomorrow. :happydance: Is there anyone that you can speak to at work about the pressures of driving for sucha long time etc? I had my work risk assessment done yesterday and they basically write up a report that tells my boss what he can and cannot ask of me as my pregnancy progresses. I'd call you HR Dept and see if you've got similar procedures, babe! :hugs:

Topaz - Really hope you start feeling better soon - get plenty of rest sweetie!

Menagerie - Hope you're feeling well, glad to hear that the spotting stopped quickly.

Babydust - How are you doing? Do you have your scan date yet?

:hugs:

had a lovely birthday thanks :flower: quite quiet really, went for coffee with DH at lunchtime and had family over in the evening for tea and cake :cake:

bailey - so glad spotting has stopped and docs appt went ok. i really hope everything is ok :flower:

beth - im so sorry things are getting on top of you and you are still feeling so low :hugs: hope you feel better soon hun. glad you've been signed off work so you can chill out and relax.

lucy - that is so exciting you found both heartbeats with your doppler :happydance: not long until your 12 week scan...yay!

laura - YES!!! :happydance::happydance: 1 more sleep!! :happydance::happydance: i can't wait!

my good friend who is 6 weeks pg is having an early scan tomorrow because she is getting bad pains in her side and her doc is worried it's eptopic :nope: i really hope not...fx'd. its sad because i'm really excited for my scan but worried for hers xxx

hope your friends scan goes well hun and theres nothing to worry about :hugs:

glad you had a good birthday :) xx

just wanted to wish you both GL at your scans tommorow!!

hope you both have a fantastic time :happydance:

will check in to see some new pics

thanks girls, i ll feel much better once the animals are sorted. then i can start to decied what to do with the house.

all i know is i dont want to live this far away from my family anymore so moving back to my parents makes sense for now i feel so isolated from them all living here.

so im looking forward to seeing scan pics tom, remind me are you planning on finding out what team you are on.

We're going to wait for the surprise, so we'll still be team yellow. :happydance:

Topaz - Being closer to your family will make you feel better, you'll have lots more support, which can only be a good thing. :hugs:

Clare - I hope your friend's scan goes well. I've been there and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Bumski - if you look in tomorrow night i'll put my new pic on as soon as i get home. :happydance:

:hugs:

I can't wait to see scan pics girls!!

Beth, hope you can take some time to recuperate after you move. :hugs: I know what it's like living far from family, it's a 30 hour car drive round trip to see mine so it only happens a couple times a year if that. I'm sure Callum will love being so close to his grandparents!

I've been comparing my tests to the same brands I took last pregnancy, and they are all so much darker around the same DPO. I really hope that is a good thing!

Claire I'm FX'ed for your friend. I really hope it's not an ectopic!

Good luck with the scans tomorrow girls - can't wait for pics x

Beth everyone else is right, going home will help as you will have so much more support. It is a shame I am so far away or I would have offered a furbaby foster home xx

Bailey hun, I am glad the spotting stopped, sounds like IB so FX'd nothing to worry about. How soon will you be having a scan?

Carly - chart looks good! Could be your month?

How are you feeling Helen? Any sickness yet?

Lucy - not long til our scans now - yippeeeee!

They said they want to do a scan between 6+3 and 7 weeks. I understand they couldn't do one earlier because all I was going to see was the sac if anything. Spotted again a tad last night but there was virtually no cramping or discomfort. None of it had been making it down to my underwear, just when I wiped.

How are you feeling Sarah? Any ideas on what you think the gender is?

thanks everyone, i hope her scan does go ok...i will let you all know when i speak to her later! might even see her in the hospital?!

yay only 2 hours 40 mins until my scan wohoo! :happydance: and laura only 7 hours 20 mins!

bumski - thanks :flower: will post new scan pics later. really cant wait until you join us properly!

beth - i think you are doing the best thing, i only live 10 minute drive from my mums. i wouldnt like to live far away from her. and we are also going to be team yellow! but i think it's a boy?!?

bailey - your test comparisons sound good, and glad you are only spotting a teeny bit.

eeek i weighed myself this morning and i have gained 7lb since i found out i was pg. but i suppose i am half way so its not too bad. just dont want to gain much more, seeing as i gained 42lbs last time!

i have had a naughty week though due to it being my birthday. will be better next week!! :blush:

laura cant wait to see your scan pics later x

cant wait too see both your scan pics :)

im ok ty sarah not really any sickness just lots of nausea & insomnia i ait slept a full night since about 2 weeks before i found out i was pregnant im awake all day then asleep for 2-3 hours max at night im really exhausted doctors say its a an early pregnancy symptom which can last all pregnancy i really hope not lol im really tired =/

still dont know about when i'll have a scan but i was 6 weeks yesterday & feeling pretty confident that all seems ok even though i do think maybe theres more then 1 but not sure im waiting for midwife to get in touch to see when i'll have a scan, :)

Hey ladies, had my scan this morning, it was lovely and baby is fine :happydance:

We had a student sonographer and she seemed quite nervous, but the senior sonographer was helping her. It took over an hour for her to do all the checks, but everything is normal, so we are really happy! :happydance:

One thing which was quite interesting…she was trying to check and measure the legs and she got the baby in the bum shot position by mistake, me and DH are sure it’s a boy!!

Pics aren’t that clear as she’s a trainee but we don’t mind, we got to see our baby for an hour!! it wont let me upload them...will try again later!

Laura hope your scan goes ok later!

Claire xxx

aww beautiful Clare glad everything is looking good & f'xd bubba is a boy! :) i have my first scan next friday i'll be 7 weeks im so excited/nervous :yipee: just f'xd everything will be alrite im pretty scared to be honest today ive been so stressed out i dont know why so im trying to relax now & also im a blubbing mess :(

Helen I'm sure your LO will be quite a sight!! Don't let yourself stress about it now, although I'm sure that's easier said than done!

My blood pressure was a lot better today (was a lot less nervous) but still a tad high. I got the same nurse both last time and this time and she was just the nicest lady ever. She took my number and said she'd call this afternoon with results :)

Also for those that have dealt with constipation... what worked for you to relieve it? I never had it with the last pregnancy and now it's very obvious. I totally forgot to ask the nurse because I was in and out of there so fast.

ty hun i really hope so :) it seems to be going so quick so i know friday will be here quickly :)

I am feeling that mine is a girl Bailey - gut instinct but DH wants a boy and keeps calling it him!! (I keep warning him about gender disappointment!) You are right about the date, I had my first scan at 8 weeks and they put me back 5 days and LO was tiny. You should hopefully see a nice strong heartbeat by the time yours happens.

As for constipation, horrible stuff and the only thing I have suffered with. My answer was orange juice (lots of it) and to start eating cereal for breakfast. One of the two worked as I don't have it any more!!!

Claire - your baby is beautiful (have to agree it looks like a he!!)

Helen - next Friday will be amazing and if I can give you one tip it is not to stress too much. I didn't sleep the 2 nights before my scan! The main reason is that on here you hear ten times more bad news than good as people don't post good news as much. Try to remember the stats that it is very unlikely that anything will go wrong. 90 % of pregnancies are fine and stress will not help you or LO!! (I know easier said than done and I will also be worried before my next scan!) I think the mods on here should start a thread for healthy scans as if there was one there would be literally hundreds of posts a day and it would make people relax more.

Bad news is that the tiredness is here to stay though. I have been literally like a zombie for 8 weeks now!! I fall asleep some nights at 8pm and sleep through til morning and then still feel tired the next day. I haven't felt totally awake since before my BFP(I also had insomnia at the beginning - was odd, I kept waking up really early). I am however told it should get better in 2nd Tri - I am hoping so!!

Hope Laura's scan went ok - get us a pic on asap hun!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry it took so long to get these posted, but hubby took me out for dinner. :thumbup:

The scan was fantastic :thumbup: We got the same sonographer that we had for the 1st and 3rd scans and she is just so nice and so thorough. :happydance:

Everything is good and the baby is the right size for the age. She told us to look away when she was checking the legs so we wouldn't see the sex, just incase bubs was having a good old stretch. :haha:

We are so happy and so relieved! Not freking out so much about still being small in the bump now. :thumbup:

:hugs: to everyone

love Laura.xxx

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 5
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7