Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

lovely pics laura! it is very exciting!!

thanks everyone for your comments!

laura...next time we see our babies will be when they are born eek!!

i couldnt resist at lunchtime i popped out and bought my first baby item...a winnie the pooh hooded towel xxx

Wow girls those pics are amazing and sooooo beautiful. Must be such a relief that everything is ok and now you can really start the fun bit - shopping!! Wooooooo! I bet time will fly for you both and you'll soon have your little bundles of joy in your arms to enjoy!

Laura what a beautiful LO! Congrats hun :)

The nurse just called me and gave me my results. My first blood HCG was 59.5, 48 hours later (today) ..... 183!! I have an ultrasound, family history workup, and blood panel set for February 9th :happydance:

yay bailey thats brilliant news! wow your hcg level is great!! really happy for you.

i forgot to say earlier, my friend had her scan. she is 6 wks pg, beanie and sac in correct place. the reason she is having pains is because she has a cyst on her ovary. they are going to keep an eye on it and scan her again in 2 wks. i dont know anything about cysts...is it something to worry about when your pg? can she have treatment to get rid of it whilst pg?

xxx

Thank you :)

Really great news it's not an ectopic! I'm not sure on the cysts however :( I certainly hope it doesn't cause any trouble for her!

Sarah, my guess is still boy :p Have you done any old wives' tale tests? I'm sure your DH will be ecstatic either way!

lovely pics laura! it is very exciting!!

thanks everyone for your comments!

laura...next time we see our babies will be when they are born eek!!

i couldnt resist at lunchtime i popped out and bought my first baby item...a winnie the pooh hooded towel xxx

I know, it's funny that you mention it, cos as we we're leaving the hopsital yesterday, i said to my hubby that the next time we see the bub, we'll be holding it! His face just lit up - he is so excited!

I'm really glad that your friend's scan confirmed that her bub is in the right place. My cousin had a cyst, and the hospital just kept a regular eye on her. She had to go to the labour ward to give birth, the cyst meant that they weren't happy to let her go to the community midwife unit.

Lucy - only 10 days til your scan sweetie. :happydance: Can't wait to see a new pic of the twins.

Bailey - Pleased to here that your HCG are rising well and they're doing your history and bloods quickly.

SarahJane - Sorry to hear that your feeling so tired - it definately gets much better when you get into 2nd tri. I've got loads of energy now, but for my first twelve weeks I was like a zombie.

Thank you ladies for all your lovely comments. :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing all of your scan pics in the coming weeks. :happydance:

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

Really happy with my IC progression .... lines never got this dark before (tests from the last pregnancy here) I've taken one every day for the last five days so it may be time for a break with those! (They've attracted a little dog hair/husband hair from sitting on the bathroom sink :blush:)

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/ICPROGRESSION.jpg

Hope everybody is feeling well and has a great weekend!! :hugs:

Looking and sounding great Bailey :happydance:

2 beautiful babies on pics from yesterday. If mine is even half as cute I will be so chuffed!

I had an odd day today - after 12 weeks of no morning sickness I threw up this morning. Really odd - had headache when I woke up and then a few hours later I was sick! I was fine 10 mins later when I ate something.

Laura - my hubby was also really sweet about the baby today. He told me that if anything ever went wrong he'd be heartbroken. It isn't like boys to be so honest so it was really nice!

Lucy - are you getting excited about the next scan? I am dying to see LO again.

Beth/Helen - how are you feeling? Hope you are ok

I caved and bought a doppler today!! Promised myself I wouldn't but it was really cheap on ebay so common sense went out of the window! Has anyone else got one?

Hey Girls,

Yes I can't wait to the scan now - a week tomorrow - woooo hoooo!! Would have been feeling a little scared if it wasn't for my doppler! Sarah bought the SOnoline B and it is fab. Picked up the HBs on the first day using it and check on the babies every day. They're only around 2-3 cm away from each other and pretty low down still although by the evenings I have quite a sizeable bump lol. So I know they're both ok and I have nothing to worry about.

Woah I can't believe I'm 11wks today. Never ever thought i'd get here!!!

Off to M&S to get my big boobs measured for some new maternity bras. I think I've gone up at least 3/4 cup sizes woah!

Really happy with my IC progression .... lines never got this dark before (tests from the last pregnancy here) I've taken one every day for the last five days so it may be time for a break with those! (They've attracted a little dog hair/husband hair from sitting on the bathroom sink :blush:)

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/ICPROGRESSION.jpg

Hope everybody is feeling well and has a great weekend!! :hugs:

Yay bailey - your progression and HCG levels are fantastic!! Wooohoooo! This will be a sticky bean for you :happydance:

Off to M&S to get my big boobs measured for some new maternity bras. I think I've gone up at least 3/4 cup sizes woah!

Wow!! Your OH must be thrilled! :haha:
I've always wanted to be professionally fitted! So many women don't wear the right size. I think I might have to splurge on some good ones later on, I'm afraid I am going to fluctuate too much in the next few months. I'm up one cup size now than when not pregnant so everything is a tad tight.

Lol well after being measured I've gone from a 34D to a 36E - scary... she also says I don't have much room for growth so I think I'm gonna have melons by the time this pregnancy is over lol. Hmm OH has always prefered smaller boobs lol and these are far bigger than a handful now lol :)

bailey - your ic progression is great :happydance:

sarahjane - how strange you suddenly got sickness?! hope it doesnt come back again!

lucy - how exciting only 8 more sleeps until your scan! i really need to get myself down to m&s aswell, mine have grown quite a bit! also need a maternity swimming costume, bikini + bigger bbs + breast stroke = disaster!!

i have been swimming twice this week and it was really nice, doing lengths at my own pace. i liked knowing i had done some exercise but not overdoing it. i would definately recommend it, also relaxing and when bump gets bigger and heavier its take the weight away :flower:

how are you feeling now beth, hope your ok.

looking forward to seeing everyones scans in the next few weeks :happydance: kind of wish i was having another one!!

hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

one born every minute tomorrow night girls (sorry bailey only in UK), i cant miss it, im addicted!!

claire x

im getting there thanks, after tom all the animals will be rehomed, god its been a hard week. now im getting the house cleared out and ready for a valuation for selling or renting.

Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend! My Mum arrived on friday night to stay for the weekend, it was a lovely surprise as i didn't know she was coming. We had a great weekend looking at/buying baby stuff. I've ordered a changing bag, baby monitor and playmat. We've already picked out the cot and will order that when the nursary is ready and i'm going to order my pram this week. :thumbup:

Topaz - glad you got your animals new homes, at least thats one thing off your plate. Hope everything else goes smoothly for you, so that you can get to move to your parent's quickly.

Babybears - I'm with you on the scan thing - it would be nice to have another one to look forward to, but nevermind it'll be June before we know it!

Yay for One Born Every Minute - I love it!!!:thumbup:

Cupcake - My big ole pregnancy boobs are costing me a fortune - i got measured at bought 4 new bras at the beginning of december and now i definately need to go up a cup size or four already. I've gone from a 28D to a 30EE!!! :dohh:

Bailey - your htp's are definately looking good! :thumbup:

SarahJane - Men are big softies in the middle aren't they? I cannot fault my hubby, he was amazing last year when we lost our LO and he has been an absolute star all the way through this pregnancy. :thumbup:

Helen - how are you doing sweetie? Have you got your scan date yet?

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

im having my 1st scan at on friday i'll be 7+1 :yipee: nervous but very excited, they want to check everythings ok & to see how many there is because of clomid :)

how are you all feeling ? :)

i watched the first 10 mins of one born every min, then i was an emotional wreck when that baby didnt cry for a while so i stopped watching it, OH got so excited about watching it with me too haha!

my hormones are everywhere lol i cry at anything/everything lol :(

yay babydust!! only 3 sleeps until your scan! oh i wonder if there's more than one bubba?! how exciting!!

anyone watch one born every minute? my DH wont watch it haha! i felt really sorry for the lady with the heart condition, it must be so worrying.

and omg the women that nearly gave birth in the back of her car! that scared me...it really shouldnt happen that fast! that poor baby didnt know what was going on!

by the way, incase you didnt already know. if you go onto the ASDA website and join the baby club you get a voucher for a free Huggies Newborn Starter Kit (1 pack of nappies, 1 pack of babywipes and a little cotton hat) https://babyclub.asda.com/

I just printed mine off and popped down there and picked one up. its only worth £3 but i love a freebie! and the voucher scans through at £5 so i got £2 off the other things i bought! also the baby and toddler event they have on at the moment has some bargains!

claire x

there is also one on sainsbury's little ones,

there is a set on there worth £9.99 but in the conditions you have to purchase a set of huggies nappies for £3.00 or something to get it, youve gotta join then wait for the mail to come through your door to get the voucher to go get it, it seems quite good the gift set

it says this

For customers joining who are either pregnant or have a child under three months old, you will receive a coupon for the Huggies Mum and Baby Bundle in your Little Ones welcome pack. You will receive the Huggies Mum and Baby Bundle when you purchase any new pack of Huggies Newborn nappies instore

https://www3.sainsburys.co.uk/littleones/join-now-form

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"