Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

I'm so excited for you Helen!! I bet Friday can't come fast enough!!

One Born Every Minute is going to be on TV here soon... in the preview the father drops his iPhone on his newborn while trying to take a photo!!

DH did an initial phone interview for a job 20 hours away from where we live now. They'll fly us both out there for another one if he chooses to pursue it. They have 100% paid health insurance and will pay for all our relocation costs. He is going to try and negotiate the salary on Friday so we'll see where it goes. Stressful waiting, though :nope:

In good news, my IC from today was darker than the control :happydance:

Yay! Two new scan pics to look forward to :happydance: Helen on friday and Lucy on monday :happydance:

just 2 more sleeps till my scan :yipee: its at 9am friday im soo excited :p

hey girls.

i saw midwife today, wasnt due for another 2 weeks but with all the stress i ve gone through this past few weeks i was worried sick the affect it had had on the baby and was scared id had a mmc.

she was lovely and had a listen in and found the heart beat fairly quick, it was perfect at 156 beats per min nice and strong.

Good to hear Beth! I hope everything settles for you soon, I'm super prone to stress and I know it's awful :(

thats great news beth, glad the stress hasnt effected the baby and really pleased you have an understanding midwife!

not long until your next scan now beth...i'm sure your having a girl!

oh and how exciting lots of other scans coming up soon..yay! xxx

yeah 9 days til scan and i find out if pink or blue. would love pink but after all the stuff ive been through these last few weeks im just gratefull to still have a baby.

im hoping my anxiety will start to settle down now.

thats great news beth :hugs: glad bubba is alrite, wow not long till you find out what bubba is! :)

i think maybe girl too! :)

Only one more sleep Helen :happydance:

Beth - I'm really glad baby is okay, looking forward to finding out whether you're going to be in team pink or team blue.

How are you feeling Bailey?

Lucy - You must be getting mega excited about your scan on monday. :happydance:

Claire - Have you got your pram yet? I thought i'd decided, but now i'm not sure. There's so many out there - does anyone have any recommedations? Been looking at icandy cherry/apple and babystyle oyster :loopy:

:hugs:

Just nipping in to say good luck to helen for tomorrow. I can't wait to see your little one's picture.

Hope everyone else is ok. I am still getting morning sickness and it seems to have got worse today! I now realise how lucky I was to go the first 11 and a half weeks without feeling poorly!

Laura - Pram wise - I was almost certain I wanted the silver cross 3d but my friend who is also pregnant and has a toddler already said to avoid travel systems the other day so I am now having second thoughts. Her suggestion was that she didn't use it enough to justify owning it and she also said that when her 1st one got to about 6 months the travel system was just ridiculously heavy and not very functional so she ended up going out and buying a cheap lightweight buggy anyway and didn't ever use the expensive one again. I really trust her judgement so I am now thinking whether I can cope with something really light from day 1.

I have just looked at the cherry stroller and that looks fab!

i did the same sarah, i was given a travel system and i only used it for 4 months and then ended up getting a push chair cos it was so heavy and hard to push.

waiting patiently for your update helen :happydance:

oh i cant wait to see those babies, lol :winkwink: xxxxxx

Me too Helen - can't wait to see a little pic of the bubba x x x

Also patiently waiting Helen! :flower: Been thinking of you!!

I suppose this photo can speak for itself. I'm super happy about this and it's helped put my mind at ease!

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/DTREE.jpg

wow!!! what a difference a day makes, those lines look fantastic hun :hugs:

Thankyou!

ok girls all is good measuring good with my dates at 7+1 :happydance:

only 1 baby and heart was beating strong!! i cryed :cry:

it was an amazing experience i'll have my next scan on 14th march

Attachments

• Helen Scan.jpg
    Helen Scan.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 13
:happydance: Yay Helen!!! So glad your scan went well and baby has a strong HB. Excellent pic too :thumbup: :happydance:

:hugs:

OMG Helen I am so so so happy for you! I bet it was amazing. Congrats hun :) Bet it feels real now!

The first test is actually 4+6 from my last pregnancy :blush: I kind of knew something wasn't right when my line wasn't super dark (and the same one nearly a week later wasn't any darker) but I tried to not let it bother me. But I have a feeling this pregnancy should (hopefully) be more successful.

And happy 1/2 way GlasgowGal :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->