Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

they are certainly strong lines hun & i think this is a forever baby :) xx

ty yes it does seem more real xx

thats a forever baby bailey, no doubt about it.

helen what a fab pic and yay for a heart beat. im so happy for you both

What a gorgeous scan Helen, you must be so chuffed. I didn't cry but I think it was because I was so in shock that everything was there and fine!

I agree those lines are fab bailey - this one is definitely a stayer! What is your EDD?

Only a couple more sleeps before we see the twins again - yay!

I am on :cloud9: my doppler arrived today and I heard Mr Bump's heartbeat straight away :happydance: Beating at just short of 160 a minute - nice and strong. I will see if DH can sort the technology and do me a recording over the weekend when he gets home so I can put it on here. (he has been away with work so it will be a lovely surprise when he gets back!)

I am so excited about my scan on Tuesday now.:happydance:

am on :cloud9: my doppler arrived today and I heard Mr Bump's heartbeat straight away :happydance: Beating at just short of 160 a minute - nice and strong. I will see if DH can sort the technology and do me a recording over the weekend when he gets home so I can put it on here. (he has been away with work so it will be a lovely surprise when he gets back!)

:happydance::happydance: That's so wonderful!! What kind did you buy? The Angelsounds is so affordable I've pretty much been set on that one but I'm afraid since I already have a bit of a squishy belly that I won't be able to hear anything until well into 2nd tri.

Wow fantastic news on your tests Bailey - the difference is huge! This one is a keeper hun :)

Helen - great scan pic - so glad all was well and baby has a lovely strong heartbeat!

Yay Sarah for our scans can't wait and yes the doppler is so addictive - I'm checking on bubbas daily for peace of mind. I hope there's no danger with using it every day. I bought the sonoline B with special probe which is great - pick them up everytime with HB ranging in the mid 160s to mid 170s so know all is ok. My bump is expanding too, even though midwife did a check yesterday and said she couldnt feel the uterus yet - she was checking right below my belly button, but would it be that high yet?

Roll on monday 11am till we see the twins again!!

i wouldnt have thought it would be that high yet, i know there are 2 in there but at this stage they still have plenty of room

am on :cloud9: my doppler arrived today and I heard Mr Bump's heartbeat straight away :happydance: Beating at just short of 160 a minute - nice and strong. I will see if DH can sort the technology and do me a recording over the weekend when he gets home so I can put it on here. (he has been away with work so it will be a lovely surprise when he gets back!)

:happydance::happydance: That's so wonderful!! What kind did you buy? The Angelsounds is so affordable I've pretty much been set on that one but I'm afraid since I already have a bit of a squishy belly that I won't be able to hear anything until well into 2nd tri.

Mine is the angelsounds - got it from e-bay 2nd hand and used some baby oil - extremely cheap and works brilliantly - I have tonnes of squidge in my belly but baby can be heard clear as day! I now wish I had bought one earlier.

Wonderful! I have one on my Amazon wishlist :flower:
Oh, and my EDD at this point is September 30th based on the day I believe I ovulated. :)

Lucy - cannot WAIT to see your beautiful twins again!

This is some impressive morning sickness over here!!! :sick: Was just having sickness in the evening until this morning.

Hope all you ladies are doing well?

Can't wait for an update Lucy!!

i aint really had sickness i just have bad nausea! :(

good luck Lucy cant wait for your update.

im away to the dentist at 2 im in AGONY with toothache i was up all night in pain =/

hope all is well :)

Oh Helen that sucks! Can you get Benzocaine in a tube for oral use over there? That is the only thing that works for me.

I haven't actually puked yet but this morning I did go to the bathroom becuase I felt like it was going to be unavoidable.

Hello ladies,

All looking good from my scan today although they've put me forward 3 days lol as the larger of the twins is measuring bigger lol. Both doing well and looking good - everything where it should be and heartbeats were 163 and 167 so good and strong. Nuchal Translucency measurements were all normal around 1.5mm for both - had my bloods sent off today to be checked for the double downs screening. Fingers crossed all ok.

Doc has said that twin 1 looks like a boy - check out the fantastic nub shot and I'm inclined to agree... twin 2 was facing away and we couldn't get a good look... here's hoping its a little girl :)

Twin 1 in first and second shot - twin 2 in third picture :)

Attachments

• Twin 1 head shot 12+1.jpg
    Twin 1 head shot 12+1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Twin 1 side view 12+1.jpg
    Twin 1 side view 12+1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Twin 2 side shot 12+1.jpg
    Twin 2 side shot 12+1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
Oh how beautiful! It's amazing how different they are from their earlier scan! :cloud9: I can't help but be so amazed how incredible it is you have two beautiful LOs in there after the hardship you've been through ... Pregnancy hormones are kicking in and making me all mushy :blush:

ive had the tooth pulled out now :) im so happy for no more toothache..

lucy those pic s are fab. so glad all is ok.

helen glad you got the tooth sorted.

Thanks ladies - really means soooo much to be here! I just can't believe we've made it to 12 weeks with 2 healthy babies on board. I just thought I'd never see the day when we were going to have a "normal" pregnancy.

Oh I'm so relieved and it feels like today is the day I can officially relax and think this is it... we're really going to have our babies at last :)

Oh helen - you sound so brave about your tooth... I would be crapping myself. Can't stand doctors :(

Hows everything going tho for all of you? Seems like morning sickness is creeping in for you guys... considering I had 2 on board I didn't get it too bad... just full on nausea with no puking! Thank god... a couple of weeks I was off my food but managing to eat to control the sickness now... and it seems to be getting better everyday.

Beth - how's things with you? Are all the pets rehomed now? House on the market? I'm sure you'll feel much better when your at your mums and a weight has been lifted. Big hugs x

Hello ladies,

All looking good from my scan today although they've put me forward 3 days lol as the larger of the twins is measuring bigger lol. Both doing well and looking good - everything where it should be and heartbeats were 163 and 167 so good and strong. Nuchal Translucency measurements were all normal around 1.5mm for both - had my bloods sent off today to be checked for the double downs screening. Fingers crossed all ok.

Doc has said that twin 1 looks like a boy - check out the fantastic nub shot and I'm inclined to agree... twin 2 was facing away and we couldn't get a good look... here's hoping its a little girl :)

Twin 1 in first and second shot - twin 2 in third picture :)

GORGEOUS scan photos Lucy lu!!! I cant wait to get my hands on these 2 little bubbas and give them kisses and cuddles awwwww!!
Words cannot say just how happy I am for you. You really really deserve this
xx

animals are all sorted now, they are in foster homes but im in touch with them all so will know where they all go.

think i ll be renting the house out instead of selling cos i think i ll be in negative equaty at the mo.
so need to do the house up first, im hoping to move back to my mums soon as my sister should be completing on their house soon so then there will be room for us.

im enjoying the time off work sick and dont plan on rushing back, they have treated me like crap this past few months making me work allsorts of shifts so i dont feel like i owe them anything.

aww im so happy for you lucy glad everything is going well i still cant believe your gonna have 2 babies :) you truly deserve this,

i havent been sick as of yet just really bad nausea,

Beth glad things are looking up at last for you hope your feeling better hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->