Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Wow Lucy, your scan pics are fantastic!!! I'm so glad that everything is going well. :thumbup: You can enjoy telling everyone now and relax a little bit more. 2nd trimester is much easier than the first - the nausea goes and you get some energy back.

Beth - Glad to hear things are getting better for you. :thumbup:

Helen - Hope you're not suffering too much after having your tooth pulled. :hugs:

I'm feeling good this week. Baby buying is in full swing and spent my entire weekend clearing out the loft and every cupboard available in preparation for baby stuff. Got my first antinatal class at the hospital on wed and swine flu jab on thursday. Next MW appt is on 16th - can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat again!!!

Love to everyone :hugs:

Laura.xxx

Lucy the twins are adorable - I agree on the boy theory! FX'd the other was being a modest girl so you have one of each!

I hope my pics are as good as yours tomorrow. I am so excited now, I am nervous because of the tests but I am so excited at the same time.

Glad you sorted the house beth and the pets are all safe and sound

Laura - I am jealous of the buying spree, I can't wait to start shopping! I looked at some prams yesterday which was exciting have been holding fire on buying anything until after tomorrow!!! I am loving the lightweight pram ideas - icandy cherry looking great on paper but want to go and look at one in the flesh first. I also like the maclaren techno xt as a basic buggy having played with one yesterday (it also seems to have top reviews). I have come to the conclusion that there is just too much choice!!

Sorry to hear about your tooth helen, there is nothing worse than toothache for pain. Great that you got in to get it sorted so quickly though.

Bailey - hope the sickness passes quickly, having only suffered for one week, that was enough!!

Anyone else watching one born every minute?

laura - you will have to pass on any tips from the ante natal class!

FX'ed your LO cooperates and you get a a really good look tomorrow Sarah!! Are you going to ask about gender?

So we have Sarah tomorrow, Beth on the 5th for sexing, and me on the 9th for an early one. Anybody else have something big coming up?

OOOOO more scans to see i dont have my next scan now till 13 weeks which will be 14th march hopefully see more of baby as mine was literally a little pea lol :)

mr bump pic1.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality - took a photo of the photo to make it easier as scanner not connected!

Baby was sleeping on its tummy when we went in but before long caused all sorts of trouble getting a pic and doing the NT test as he/she wouldn't sit still. I am totally smitten!

Great news is dates put forward again so now officially 14 weeks and in 2nd tri!! Yay :happydance:

Weird thing happened - I described baby as he and then a couple of mins later the sonographer also said he! Could be a slip or just because I had said it first??!! Spooky or what!

awww how cute :hugs: im so happy everything looks good for you!! & happy your now in 2nd tri!! :)

Fab pic SarahJane - You must be so pleased! Welcome to the 2nd Tri!!! I will absolutely pass on any tips I get at my antinatal class tomorrow. Don't know what this one is about, but it lasts for two hours, so we'll see.

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

grear news sarah.

im not doing the classes this time they were a waste of time last time

Beautiful Sarah!! Hope it wasn't a slip up ;)

Happy 2nd Tri! :happydance:

Only 1 week to go for you now, how are you feeling?

Crappy! :haha:
Tired, headaches, nauseous, bloated, constipated, broken out, sore, and bitchy! But still hoping for this bean to be sticky every day.

DH's birthday is tomorrow so I told him yesterday I wanted to wake up and have it be Wednesday and then go to sleep and wake up until next Wednesday! My scan date won't come fast enough :dohh:
We are going to IHOP for his birthday breakfast tomorrow and I honestly hope I can keep my guts in - haven't been inside a restaurant since the day I got my BFP and I hate the way DH smells when he gets home from his.

Awww lovely can Sarah!! Shame no nub shot though... did they ask if you wanted to find out the sex?

No they didn't ask but I have got into a silly habit of calling it a he all of the time! We don't currently have any intention of finding out but we may change our minds.

I bought some gorgeous outfits from asda yesterday to celebrate the scan! Anyone else bought anything new recently?

im not planning on buying anything for a while yet, i have a lot from callum anyway so no need to rush.

moved into mums today but my sister doesnt move out till the end of the month so cant really get too much til she has moved out.

im not planning on buying anything for a while yet, i have a lot from callum anyway so no need to rush.

moved into mums today but my sister doesnt move out till the end of the month so cant really get too much til she has moved out.

Yeah it must be simpler with the second one. It is so confusing as there are so many different types of everything and not wanting to just spend money it is hard to know what to buy for the best.

Happy new house, hope you are settling in ok and she is looking after you :hugs:

hi ladies, hope everyone is ok! i havent been on for a while as we moved house at the weekend so we have been sooo busy! we are renting a 3 bed house now and we wanted a bigger place for when the bubba comes along :baby:

i have tried to keep up, but sorry if i miss anything :winkwink:

helen, lucy and sarahjane...lovely scan pics, really happy for you all :cloud9:

beth - so glad you are feeling a bit better and are gradually getting things sorted :hugs:

not long until your scans beth and bailey! bet you cant wait :happydance:

bailey - hope the yucky part of pregnancy passes for you soon, its so nice when you start to feel normal again :thumbup: hope you had a nice breakfast with DH for his birthday.

glasgow - havent had much chance to look at pushchairs yet, but will probably go for a travel system again as it made things alot easier for us! how was your antenatal class? to be honest i feel the same as beth, i thought the classes i went to last time werent any good so i wont be going to any this time. i am jealous you have been buying bits, i just havent had the time! i cant wait to have a proper look around at baby things :happydance:

sarahjane - i love one born every minute! im addicted to it! its crazy to think we will all be doing that soon!! :wacko:

nothing much exciting with me, feeling well, heartburn occasionally, bump growing nicely...will take a new pic soon. baby moving all the time! even so much that it woke me up the other nite!! usually feel it most in the evenings, DH has felt it, its lovely! next MW appt 8th Feb.

Claire x

aww its nice that you have moved house clare! & now you have more room for baby too! :)

aww baby is moving alot for you thats nice :)

im 8 weeks today :yipee:

thanks helen and congrats on your 8 weeks! that seems like a lifetime ago for me, time flies by luckily so before you know it you will be feeling your little one wriggling around xxx

it seems to be going so fast i mean i found out at 4 weeks and already 8 its amazing how fast it goes, :yipee:

i aint had any ms yet! just lots of nausea im hoping fingers crossed i may miss it!! :)

your the same as me then, i had quite alot of nausea but no actual ms!! i found eating little and often helped with the nausea!

luckily i weighed myself today and only 7lb weight gain so far...and body changes just seem to be bump and bbs. unlike last time when my legs, arms, feet, hands, face were all swollen from water retention (and eating too much haha!) I am hoping i wont gain too much more this time! wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->