Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Happy 8 weeks Helen!! Your bean is almost a fetus! :winkwink:
How are you feeling otherwise?

Beth glad you were able to get moved. Is it very far from where you were before?

Claire it's so wonderful you are feeling your LO move :cloud9: I can't wait until I'm at that point (as I'm sure all of us do!!)

I'm getting tired of this perpetual hangover feeling but hopefully it will all be worth it next week :flower:

haha aww i can eat for england at the moment im soooo sooo hungry! espeically baked potatoes!! :D

i was reading earlier a thing that says if you having a boy your meant to get no sickness and a girl lots of it lol

id like that to be true as i'd love a boy but i dont believe it lol

im feeling good Bailey, other then nausea alot of it lol not long now till your scan!! :yipee:

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update on the anti-natal class - it was all about back care and the importance of doing your pelvic floor exercises. Informative, but a bit drawn out and boring really! :sleep:

Happy 8 weeks Helen :happydance:

Bailey - It is definately worth all the nausea, when you see that LO on the screen, it's amazing. The pictures don't do justice to the detail you see on the monitor. :thumbup:

Claire - Happy new home!!! :happydance: I've been enjoying my shopping, but trying to keep it to essentials, would be so easy to get carried away. Have been saving up for this bub for a long time though, so guess i can afford some little non-essential purchases :haha:

SarahJane - I agree - There's so much choice, it's hard to know where to begin. I'm going to the pram centre this weekend to have a play with the Babystyle Oyster, so i'll let you all know how i get on with that.

Watched One Born last night - can you believe that idiot didn't have his phone charged and missed the birth of his son? I think i may have clocked him one when he arrived - he didn't even bring flowers or a toy or a balloon or something, to suggest that he was fussed about the arrival of his child, given he missed the whole birth!!!

My bump is finally coming along, gained 6lbs so far, still don't need maternity wear, but have managed to find a couple of pairs of jeans, suitable for when the time comes. No heartburn yet, but major problems sleeping. Like claire i usually feel bubs jumping about at night. Next MW appt 16th Feb.

Take care of those bumps and bumps to be!

Love & :hugs:

Laura.xxx

laura sorry your class was a bit boring...unfortunately alot of them are! to be honest friends, family, common sense and good old gut instinct help you the most!

i know....what an idiot on one born every minute! that guy missed the birth of his own child! i would have slapped him, then when he turned up with his mate he didnt seem sorry or anything!

glad your bump is coming along laura...ive been wearing maternity wear for weeks!! i will post a new bump pic soon.

really chuffed in-laws really want to buy us a pushchair, so going to try some out at the weekend!

hope you all have a lovely weekend!

claire x

Can't wait for a new bump pic Claire! Hope you are settled into the new place.

Can't wait for Beth's news later!!

Back to bed for me, been up since 4:30am due to a snoring DH and it's now 6:10am and he's at work so I can have the bed to myself :sleep:

well everything was perfect, although i think the pics look like a monkey and so ofcourse i was panicking about downs but she said eveything was ok.

so im on team blue
will be great for callum and make life much easier as i already have all the boy things and they can play together and share a room.

so introducting joshua jacob

Attachments

• BABY ELIZABETH_10.jpg
    BABY ELIZABETH_10.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
awww congrats beth :hugs:

& what a lovely name & a little brother for callum :)

congrats beth! glad your baby boy is perfect and you've got a lovely little brother for calum, they will be so close it will be so nice for you as they are growing up. i love the name you have chosen aswell x

hi everyone, SarahJane just reminded me that i hadnt updated on here for what seems like forever! so happy for everyone who has their BFP and fingers crossed for those still trying!

i am now 26 weeks, and having a baby boy! we guna call him Zach James.

Hannah is really excited, im just starting to wish it was may already! leaaving work in 3 weeks as im just soooo tired working full time and being on my own with Hannah as OH is working at the other end of the country. cant wait for some chill time!

hope everyone is ok

michelle xxx

aww i love the name Zach James!! :)

glad everything is ok :)

has anyone else picked any names yet ? :)

well i know its only early days - but if i have a girl i think her name will be abigail-rose! :)

& for a boy i dont know even though thats what im hoping for haha :p

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations Beth :happydance: Your pic is fab! Love the names you've chosen too! Bet Callum will love having a baby brother. :baby:

Claire - How's the pushchair hunt going? We went to the Glasgow Pram Centre today and have chosen the Baby Style Oyster, with the black chassis. We're going to order a black carrycot and wait until the baby arrives before buying a colour pack for the pushchair part. There's so many great colours,:shrug: but can't pick until we know whether we're joining team pink or team blue.

Bailey - Hope you managed to get some sleep when you went back to bed! :sleep:

Helen - If we have a boy we're calling him Logan Joseph and a girl will be Mya Ann. :happydance:

Mich - Zach James is a really nice name. :thumbup:

Enoy the rest of your weekend girls.

:hugs:

Laura.xxx
:flower:

So nice to hear from you Mich!! Glad all is going well :hugs:

Managed to get more sleep but my sickness is so bad right now! I am sick almost all day long - oddly enough my only "OK" time is right when I wake up and shortly after. We needed groceries last night and the grocery store was such a miserable trip. I also haven't cooked dinner in over a week, and I don't see it happening any time soon.

Helen - Abigail is such a beautiful name! Our girl's name is Matilda Jean. We haven't decided on a boy's name in the slightest but considering the MS we may not have to!

Have a good (rest of the) weekend everybody!

pushchair hunt is tough! looking at pros and cons of them all! there are just so many! also dont want to be spending a fortune, even though i know in laws want to buy it for us, i dont want to be cheeky :winkwink: i love the bugaboo bee but its sooo expensive, i dont think we can justify it! havent had a chance to look in shops properly yet but had a look online.

with frankie we ended up getting a cheap buggy when she was about 10 months old because the pushchair we bought got too big and bulky so i dont want to make that mistake again.

names...another tough one!

i think my fave boys name is oliver samuel and isabella ann for a girl. but funnily enough zach is also on my boys list xxx

took this pic today....22wks :thumbup: i'm all out front this pregnancy!

Attachments

• 22wks 1.jpg
    22wks 1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back