Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

i know its too early to buy anything but i just had to buy but it was a bargain from mothercare today a swinging crib with matteress & a bumper set saying please look after me :) reduced from 65 to 20 me & OH fell in love & i really nearly walked out the shop twice without it but i thought i know im only nearly 9 weeks & really wanted to wait till after my next scan but i just couldnt bad of me i know lol :)

i know its too early to buy anything but i just had to buy but it was a bargain from mothercare today a swinging crib with matteress & a bumper set saying please look after me :) reduced from 65 to 20 me & OH fell in love & i really nearly walked out the shop twice without it but i thought i know im only nearly 9 weeks & really wanted to wait till after my next scan but i just couldnt bad of me i know lol :)

I am thinking I need a trip to mothercare tomorrow!! Don't worry about supersticion hun enjoy every second!

Claire I have super bump envy!

Zach is a lovely name but DH will not consider it. We have now come to agreement that he gets final say if it is a boy and I get final say if it is a girl. Either way, little does he know but I will choose!

Sickness is a sign of a very strong pregnancy Bailey - horrible but great for bubba!

Congrats on the boy Beth - 2 little boys to play together will be adorable.

AFM - went to play with the icandy cherry at the weekend and it is totally FAB! I think my mum wants to buy it for us too which is really lovely of her.

I also saw the maxi-cosi car seat system- what do you guys think, is it worth all of that extra cash for the safety benefits?

ty hun :)

it was a total bargain how are you hun ?

Good ta, had a busy few days at work so tired but baby wise am feeling good.

I had a really bad moment today where I wanted a ciggy for the first time in a very long time. I was so tempted and then felt awful for even considering it. I don't know what came over me that I would even consider it but thankfully I didn't smoke!

How are you? Are you getting any sickness? Mine seems to have gone now thankfully!

nope i havent had any yet! just loads of nausea which is bad but not as bad as sickness lol, its really weird because since been pregnant i burp i have acid reflux & was going to hospital to have tests to see why i couldnt lol because ive never ever been able too lol so its amazing what a baby can do :)

to be honest i dont really have many symptoms lol , nausea burping tired at about 10 thats it oh and peein more, but thats about it no sore boobs nothing like that sometimes during the night they are but nothing

its not reasuring but i didnt have them before & i seen scan with babys heart beating away so that is! :)

i know not all women get loads of symptoms so im not worrying :D

oh & how can i forget the crazy bloat which makes me look about 4 month pregnant!

Ha! I have that bloat too... I will post my latest pic tomorrow - it is ridiculous (someone even allowed me to go to the loo before them at the weekend so it must be looking like a baby bump though!)

I had no symptoms either until 12 weeks and my LO is just fine.

Off to watch one born on 4+1 now. YAY!

oh i cant watch that anymore haha i cry too much lol just cant wait for it to be me :)

i had no symptoms with callum at all. so dont worry too much helen.

inever had bloating with either of them, but i seam to have popped this last week and have a nice little bump now.

think my heartburn might be kicking in again, i had it really bad with callum from 16 weeks and looks like its starting again.

thank you for the reassurance beth, :) & the fact it was a boy ;) i really wanna boy hehe

oooo a lil bump is nice :)

bloating is annoying i'll try post a pic tomorrow i want a bump not a bloat hehe :p

aww hope heartburn isnt too bad for you :p

Can't wait for pics, whether bump or bloat!! ;)

Don't have a good feeling about tomorrow, seems my symptoms have lessened and I know that's not a definite sign but it's the same course as last time. Today is a weird day for me to get through since it's the same day (6+4) I had my MC last pregnancy. Please keep your FX'ed for me and I'll have an update for you tomorrow evening (your time).

oh i'll be thinking of you tomorrow hun & have fingers crossed everything is just fine :hugs:

im sure its perfectly normal to feel like that hun. im sure we will all be congratulating you on your pic of blob

helen - wow i need to get myself down to mothercare, thats a bargain!

sarahjane - glad you resisted smoking!! looking forward to seeing your bump pic! :happydance:

did you enjoy one born? that women that was having her third baby was hilarious, she was off her face wasnt she haha :wacko: and the with the other lady, i cant believe how hard they pull with the forceps...scary!!

beth - my heartburn is kicking in aswell and i had it really bad last time :nope:

i wana see bump pics please ladies :happydance:

bailey - i know its hard but try not to worry, we all feel anxious before scans...got my fingers crossed but im sure everything will be fine :flower:

Thank you for all the support ladies. It turns out we had no reason to worry after all! :happydance:
It didn't take as long as I thought! Didn't think we'd be home until after noon.

Baby measured perfectly, they put me ahead one day. HB was seen and heard at 125bpm :cloud9:
I have to go back next week because my blood pressure was back up to crazy level :(https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/BabyS.jpg

Yay knew everything would be fine fab pic.

Well ive had the electrician in and the house needs a total rewire. Bugger. Looks like It's gonna cost a fortune to rent the house out

awwww im so pleased for you Bailey!! what a fab photo :)

im really glad everything went well :hugs: xx

awww dear about the house and electrics beth, :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back