Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

ok heres some pics of my major baby bloat!! :haha:

ignore my horrible birthmark on my belly lol i tried to get it removed but couldnt you cant really see it on the photo lol :dohh:

& now its gonna stretch like mad!!

did anyone have mad crazy stretch marks already? i have 5!

im 9 weeks tomorrow :yipee:

Attachments

• baby bloat 1.jpg
    baby bloat 1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
  • bloat 2.jpg
    bloat 2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
  • baby bloat 3.jpg
    baby bloat 3.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
Thank you girls!
Sorry about the electric Beth :( Hope you get it sorted out, what a pain! It's about time you had some good news (aside from your beautiful new LO!)

Even if that is bloat Helen it's totally adorable! Has anybody noticed?

yes loads of people ask me how far gone i am its crazy haha me and OH were in a shop the other day and this little girl about 5 said to her mum look mummy shes pregnant haha i was like omg im 9 weeks and people think im about 5 month haha!

even midwife was shocked at how big it is lol!!

yes beth its crazy i didnt think it was possible lol, i want it to go down & give me a proper bump hehe :)

im so glad i didnt get bloat now. lol.

think its gonna cost me about 4000 + to get the house sorted now cos will need fully redecorating after the rewire. really stressed cos i dont have the money but it needs doing.

apart from callum and Lo everything in my life is totally pants at the mo. im just trying to focus on them but could sit and cry right now.

:happydance: yay bailey! really pleased everything is ok and lovely pic :happydance:

beth so sorry about your house needing re-wiring :hugs:

wow helen love your pics, you've got a cute mini bump/bloat! you do look further than 8 weeks though. i have lots of stretch marks from my last pregnancy but no new ones...yet!

my little frankie is poorly tonight, she was sick earlier all over her bed and has a fever. bless her she was crying so much but shes fallen asleep now after having some calpol.

x

im 9 weeks today ;& not only nausea but now sickness has kicked in :sick:

thanks clare yes i do look further then i am its a nightmare haha :)

Hi Ladies,

How are you all?

Helen - I'm 22 weeks on friday and my bump is not as impressive as yours!!! :thumbup:

Bailey - I'm so glad your scan went well - your pic is fab! :happydance: Let us know how you get on at your next appt.

Beth - So rubbish that your house needs re-wired - no wonder you're feeling fed-up sweetie. :hugs:

Claire - I watched one born last night and i had a few laugh out loud moments while watching the spaced out lady. You're right about the forceps thing - I was half expecting the dr to rest her foot on the end of the bed for extra leverage she was pulling that hard. :haha:

Laura.xxx

it was funny wasnt it laura! it was when she asked how much a c-section was haha that made me laugh out loud. and her facial expressions after they had given her pethadine...i'm not sure if i would like to be that spaced out!? i only had gas and air last time so hoping for the same this time! fingers crossed!!

still thinking about pushchair, i think im doing DH's head in haha! i just cant decide. i think my favourite is the babystyle oyster aswell now!

oh no helen, sorry sickness has kicked in, i hope it doesnt last too long!

xx

Claire - Your DH and mine should form their own pushchair support group :haha: I've been driving him mad for weeks - dragging him round department stores and pram shops across Scotland to play with various different models. He's so pleased that I've settled on the Oyster. :thumbup: Have you been and had a play with one yet?

How did your appt with your MW go on tuesday? I've got mine next wed. Love going to hear the heartbeat!!!

Helen - You have all my sympathy on the sickness. :hugs: There is nothing quite like it, but you should start to feel a bit better soon. My started to subside around week 11. :thumbup:

Laura.xxx

haha i know, i'm testing his patience! no we havent had a play with one yet...hoping to one weekend soon, just always seem to be so busy at the moment.

MW appt went well, heard the heartbeat again which is lovely. my blood pressure is really good aswell and shes really happy with how things are going. next MW appt is 22nd March, apparently she will be taking bloods then and will do the first fundal measurement. also got my MAT B1 form from her, so i've given that to HR lady at work and told her when i intend to leave, really cant wait now...will be counting down the days!!

Hello ladies,

How you all doing?

Sorry I haven't been on for a while - work is literally killing me - long hours and lots to do arghhhhh!! And still have all those posts to catch up on!

We'll we've got our 20week scan date through 23 March - seems so long away so I have booked a private gender scan for sunday 27th Feb so we should get the sexes of the twins confirmed then if they're willing to play ball.

Wow babydust can't believe your bump already - yowsers!

Took a picture of my flabby belly today - not sure it quite qualifies as a bump yet... for some reason I keep on thinking 2 on board should mean I have a bigger belly by now... oh well - just have bump envy lol!!

See what you think!

Attachments

• Bump 13+4.jpg
    Bump 13+4.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Bump 13+4 a.jpg
    Bump 13+4 a.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
Cute twinnie bumpage chick!!!

Cant wait to see it for real on Saturday
x

Thanks hun - altho is it really bumpage - Paul said to me last night I've just eaten too many muffins! Cheeky git... have got mega bump envy at the moment and keep on checking out the glorious bumps in second tri!!!

Ahhhh well...I'm sure once I hit 25 weeks I'll be complaining how big it it lol :)

you certainly will be, lol.

one of my bnb friends just had her twins one just over 6lb and one just under. poor thing has been suffering for weeks cos she was so big. two lovely healthy babies though so all worth it.

well i ve just weighed my self and i ve lost even more weight i ve lost just over 9 lbs since my midwife appointment at 7 weeks, thought i should be gaining it now.

Thanks hun

hope your ok wow your gonna have a private scan to check the gender that will be fab :D

not long now then :D

i'd say thats a deffo bump sprouting :) xx

awww 6lb so small :)

aww hope you start gaining soon beth :hugs:

you certainly will be, lol.

one of my bnb friends just had her twins one just over 6lb and one just under. poor thing has been suffering for weeks cos she was so big. two lovely healthy babies though so all worth it.

well i ve just weighed my self and i ve lost even more weight i ve lost just over 9 lbs since my midwife appointment at 7 weeks, thought i should be gaining it now.

They're great sizes for twins! Hope they're both happy and healthy :) Were they both the same sex or one of each.

Wow Beth I can't believe you're still losing weight! Are you off your food? Or is it just all the stress you've had to feal with lately?

Wow Babydust cant believe you're 9 weeks now - that seems to have gone so quick!! When is your 12 week scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->