Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Well I have just attempted a bump pic but it doesn't look like I have one.

Wow Babydust cant believe you're 9 weeks now - that seems to have gone so quick!! When is your 12 week scan?

yeah it is going so fast im having my scan at 13+4 14th march :) :thumbup:

cant wait to see baby again :cloud9:

Oh beth you should post it anyway :)

Yay for the scan... so not too long to wait - can't wait to see updated bubba pics, all nice and clear :)

yeah not long to wait seems february is a short month so wont be too long counting down the days haha :) 31 days haha

Helen congrats on your little fetus/olive!! :p DH and I joked that I have a blueberry for my muffin top now :haha:

Lucy that's definitely the start of what is going to be a super bump! Sorry work has been keeping you so occupied.

DH and I decided to venture into a small Babies R Us last night ... they had a pretty small selection and we mainly looked at car seats, cribs, and playyards. We decided to buy a travel system in April because it's the one thing we need to get absolutely new. I know the selection over there and over here is pretty different!

Oh I love babies r us :) They have the most gorgeous cot bedding set - Its the brown bear one with blue and green patches on and a little brown teddy that fits in a pocket :)

How cute. Not thinking of buying anything till I'm past 20 weeks - haven't even bought any babies clothes - have had to resist the baby event at asda as the George Disney babygrows and sleepsuits are far too cute and so reasonably priced too!! Issue is with twins you never know how big they'll be - likely to be on the small side but you just never know.

HAve already been looking at nurseries and we're thinking of going for this set in white - what do you girls think?

https://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=208-1373

That's a beautiful set Lucy - definitely more to think about when it comes to having two instead of just one!

Generally I would be all for waiting until 1/2 way to buy things, but we don't expect to have a baby shower and will need to spread large purchases out.

This is the set I really like. Hard to believe bedding sets are just as expensive as cribs :dohh:

Oh that is gorgeous - so different!! Hmm now I'm thinking but don't think they do that set in the UK :(

So what will be your first purchase then?

aww there both cute Bailey & Lucy

as you know ive already baught my swinging crib but im not buying anything else till after next scan so not long to go! :)

ty Bailey i know its going so fast!! :D

ahh bailey just realised there only 2 weeks between us!! :)

lucy - very cute twin bump..thanks for sharing!! perfect size i'm sure like you said you will be moaning at 25 weeks hehe!

beth - i'm sure you have lovely bump...we want to see it!

yay sounds like lots of your scans are coming up in march, cant wait to see them all x

will try and get anither this weekend, used my phone to take it and think the angle makes me look smaller.

Lucy - Your private scan is on my birthday? :happydance: You have a lovely bump looking after those two. :thumbup:

Really like both of the nursary sets. Think you're right, lucy, I don't think they do the set that Bailey's looking at over here. I'm looking at this one in john lewis.

Claire - I'm hoping to get my Mat B1 form on wed. When are you finishng for your mat leave?

Beth - I'm with you, I wasn't able to get a decent bump pic a couple of weeks ago. Will try again tonight and see if i can do any better - we can post our mini bump pics together!

Helen - Your next scan will be here before you know it!

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

Attachments

• Nursery Furniture.jpg
    Nursery Furniture.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
love all of those nursery sets, we have everything already from last time which is lucky.

i'm planning to leave work 13th may (which is unfortunately friday the 13th!!) its 4 weeks before my due date xx

I'm using my annual leave to take me up until my Mat Leave starts on the 15th June, so I get to finish work on 28th April. I do lots of running around and loads of driving, so I thought i'd just save up my 6 weeks annual leave so that i could finish a bit earlier. Don't fancy trying to plan all my prison visits around my toilet stops, when i'm a big heavy lump. :haha:

ok here is my bump pic. i still think i just look fat.

Attachments

• SAM_0646.jpg
    SAM_0646.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 4
hehe check this site you put in how many weeks pregnant you are & it will show you a 4d video of how the baby should look! :) pretty amazing really

it starts from 6 weeks

https://welcomebabyhome.info

i ve decieded on my bouncer, cant wait to get it, i got some vouchers from work for christmas so gonna use them so will only cost me £10.

its from babies r us

Attachments

• bouncer.jpg
    bouncer.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member