Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

beth - thats a definate cute bump!! and i love that bouncer...ive got my eye on that one :blush:

helen - i will check out that site, sounds great

i think we might have changed our mind about pushchairs again!! went in mothercare today and i really liked the mothercare my4! DH really liked it aswell and we have a 10% discount voucher which is valid until 27th feb...seems a shame not to use it. oh decisions decisions!! :wacko:

xxx

Thanks Helen for that link - just checked it out and apparently the babies should be 9cm each now - wow!!!

Beth - you do have a bump!! Can't believe you don't think you can see it! Its gorgeous x

OH decisions, decisions Clare!! I had a look at the weekend for pushchairs - think we're gonna go with the i-candy peach blossom for twin babies. Its so lightweight and manoeverable - and narrow too so you don't have to worry about getting through doors with both babies on board!

Attachments

• candy-icandy-peach-blossom-twin-stroller-13457-9100_zoom.jpg
    candy-icandy-peach-blossom-twin-stroller-13457-9100_zoom.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
ooo i like that pushchair Lucy very nice and be easy to get in and out of shops :)

is it normal not too feel pregnant :cry:

i just dont feel it anymore 9 weeks and 4 days and my symptoms have vanished at the moment i feel pretty sad about this & worrying alot now that something may be wrong

its 4 weeks today untill i get to see baby and i just want it now to see everythings ok i feel so down :cry:

Oh Helen. I went through the same thing at 9 weeks - my morning sickness (which was all day nausea) started disapeering... and I could start to eat again. I checked out loads of threads on here and alot of people were saying the same thing areound the 9-10wk mark so please don't worry...

Have you got a doppler or thought about booking a private scan to put your mind at rest if you're really worried.

I had a sharp muscle spasm on Sat night after bending down to hang up washing - read up on this and it turns out its round ligament pain but as soon as I had it I did a nicker check and got my doppler out but all were fine - such a relief but at least with the doppler you can make sure the babies hearts are pumping away. A real lifesaver and I'd totally recommend :)

Try not to worry hun, its very common as the placenta starts to kick in from week 9/10 onwards...

i have major cramping now so im gonna go to the hospital because this is bad cramping :cry:

i dont have a doppler because dont know when i'd be able to hear hb :(

thanks for the reassurance hun

oh helen, i really hope everything is ok. your doing the best thing by going to the hospital for a check. thinking of you x

Oh hun - best to get checked out. I hope everything is ok with you - keeping everything crossed.

Please update as soon as you can.

x x x x x

Will be thinking of you, Helen - glad you are going to the hospital. I hope everything is ok!!

Helen - I hope everything is okay. Love & :hugs:

Beth - loving your bump and your bouncer! :thumbup: Sorry I haven't got my bump pic on, I had to get batteries for my camera yesterday, Will get my hubby to take a pic tonight and get it up here.

Lucy - I really like the icandy range. I was torn between the icandy cherry and the babystyle oyster. We've opted for the oyster, but it's only because it gives us more boot space once you get to use it as a stroller.

Claire - I think you're definately wise to us your vouchers on your pram. I'm getting my Oyster from Mothercare because they offer one of the best warranty/replacement services.

Bailey - How are things with you? Is you sickness any better?

I have to say I'm with Lucy on the doppler thing - I caved and ordered one on saturday night after a frantic trip to A&E and the mat ward, due to bleeding on saturday evening. The staff were really fantastic and after asking the usual questions the first thing they did was whip the doppler out and check for the heartbeat, which they found instantly. I admit when I saw the blood, I thought it was all over. I don't know how i managed not to go to pieces on the spot, so glad my hubby was there, he was amazing, as always. My doppler should arrive this week and i do have my next appt with my MW on wed, so if it doesn't arrive tomorrow at least i'll get to hear the HB on wed when i visit her.

See you all later when i finally get this bump pic on here.

:hugs:

Laura.x

Finally, here's my bump pic.

L.x

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 8
cute bump laura! sorry for what happened at the weekend, but so glad everything is ok. if it was me i would have gone into absolute panic!

helen hope your ok x x

just got home from hospital after been there since 2.30 :cry:

i have been having fluttering for 2 days and nurses told me that the fluttering is baby moving already & that some people actually feel it earlier :O

they did blood tests and urin as ive had a little bleed :O

they opened me up and seen that cervix is fully closed and they dont know where bleeding was from,

im having a scan on wednesday to check everything is ok :) xx

they put a canular in my arm which wrecked :(

thank you all for your lovely words :hugs:

im sure all is ok, loads of women have bleeds in pregnancy the main thing is your cervix is nice and shut tight.

Helen,
I'm really pleased that everything is okay. It's such a terrifying experience. I'm so glad to hear that they're giving you a scan. As Beth says it's really good that your cervix is closed.

Love Laura.xxx

yup im sure everything is gonna be fine the bleed wasnt from my cervix so thats good! :)

wednesday cant come quicker its been a long day im tired now gonna have something to eat and enjoy the rest of the night all cosy watching a movie with OH :) xx

So glad to hear you came out of there with good news hun ... so many women have unexplained bleeding, I'm sure you were one of the unlucky few to have to go through that. Just take it easy for now - I'm sure Weds won't come fast enough!

Your bump is so adorable GlasgowGal! You're so nice and trim to begin with ;)

Sickness seems to have lightened the last week but today I felt as if I had eaten 10 bags of candy and was sick to my stomach! Not nauseous, just ill feeling. Had my first baby dream of this pregnancy this morning - and once again by the time I got to hold her she was already like 8 months - 1 year old looking (or feeling as I held, never saw the baby's face).

Anybody else had baby dreams?

feel better today i went to the shop and baught a baby set so i can still feel positive i'll know more tomorrow after my scan fingers crossed everything will be :)

thankyou for all your thoughts

thankyou beth :)

i really think so too :)

how are you & callum & bump doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79