Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

glad my story stopped you worrying so much laura! dont worry about making lots of noise and screaming...i did a few times haha

GL tomorrow bailey...same as laura, my midwife didnt use doppler until 17 weeks with me but might be different over with you?

It's my V day tomorrow!! yay!

xxx

the site is prob down it happens afair bit, they will be back later prob, shame though cos im 18 weeks today so will have a new fruit pr veg. wonder what it is

the site is prob down it happens afair bit, they will be back later prob, shame though cos im 18 weeks today so will have a new fruit pr veg. wonder what it is

ahh ok :)

happy 18 weeks :happydance: :yipee:

baby is a sweet potato

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/nb_checklists/pages/how-big-is-baby.aspx?r=0

it still tells you what size there :)

how strange?! some of the tickers are back!

happy 18 weeks beth to you and your sweet potato Joshua! i'm 24 weeks today but dont know what fruit veg i've got? it's been papaya for 2 weeks now so hoping it will change this week! baby is moving alot more now thats for sure!!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend...we are FINALLY going proper pushchair shopping yipee!

Claire x

how strange?! some of the tickers are back!

happy 18 weeks beth to you and your sweet potato Joshua! i'm 24 weeks today but dont know what fruit veg i've got? it's been papaya for 2 weeks now so hoping it will change this week! baby is moving alot more now thats for sure!!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend...we are FINALLY going proper pushchair shopping yipee!

Claire x

yours is still the same hun changes at 25 weeks to eggplant

happy 24 weeks hun :) :happydance:

ooo pushchair shopping how exciting :)

Yay, tickers are working!

Had a wonderful morning and appointment. BP was back to a decent level but they are putting me on a low-dose med just to keep it in check for the pregnancy. Appointment was just a pap smear and breast exam at first by a midwife. I asked her if we'd be able to try and hear a heartbeat and she said they can't really hear anything until 12 weeks on the outside. Instantly and uncontrollably I started to sob and DH explained about how nervous I've been because of the MC, and she said she'd be happy to do an ultrasound! After the ultrasound I started to sob again because she was just so pleasant and nice and positive the whole time... happy tears.

Anyway - here is our little bean with a perfect 170bpm heartbeat. S/he is upside down and you can just about make facial features out.

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/8weeks1day2.jpg
https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/81heartbeat2.jpg

Hope everybody is set for a great weekend. :thumbup:

Yay, tickers are working!

Had a wonderful morning and appointment. BP was back to a decent level but they are putting me on a low-dose med just to keep it in check for the pregnancy. Appointment was just a pap smear and breast exam at first by a midwife. I asked her if we'd be able to try and hear a heartbeat and she said they can't really hear anything until 12 weeks on the outside. Instantly and uncontrollably I started to sob and DH explained about how nervous I've been because of the MC, and she said she'd be happy to do an ultrasound! After the ultrasound I started to sob again because she was just so pleasant and nice and positive the whole time... happy tears.

Anyway - here is our little bean with a perfect 170bpm heartbeat. S/he is upside down and you can just about make facial features out.

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/8weeks1day2.jpg
https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/81heartbeat2.jpg

Hope everybody is set for a great weekend. :thumbup:

aww im soo happy they did an ultrasound for you what a lovely midwife you have :)

hehe its rather cute that baby is upside down :thumbup::hugs:

you must be on cloud 9 :) :cloud9:

glad everything went well for you hun

That was kind of what I thought about the heart rate, too. Most signs point to a girl. Thank you for the kind words :)

Goodness me I have been hopeless lately! Loads of pages to catch up on and lovely bump pics and scans to see. How exciting!

Had some amazing news as my cousin told me she is pregnant again (she lost one in 2nd tri while we were in the bump buddies thread) What is even better is that her EDD is just 6 days after mine so we get 2 family babies in the summer.

I have been splurging on mothercare tonight - got some nice treats for me and a little outfit for bump!

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Bailey gorgeous scan, you must be a very proud mummy and very relieved - how lovely was your midwife(my money is on girl t oo!):cloud9:
Happy 18 weeks Beth and 24 weeks Claire :happydance:
How are you now Helen? :hugs:

Oops sent before I said...
Lovely bump Laura xx
Mega pram envy on the twin icandy buggy Lucy - that is adorable!

awe thats lovely news sarah, what a great summer your family will have.

hi sarah, lovely news...congrats to your cousin!

update on my friend....she is 10 weeks now and shes had another scan and her baby is fine and the cyst has dissappeared! she is so pleased...so am i! her due date is 23rd sept and her DD's 3rd birthday is 21st sept!!

x

Bailey - Your pic is so cute. I'm really pleased that everything is going well. What a lovely midwife you have. :thumbup:

SarahJane - Congratulations for your cousin - how lovely to get to share your pregnancies - the little ones will be so close!
:happydance:

Claire - I'm really chuffed to hear that your friend is doing well and the cyst has cleared. :thumbup: She'll be mega relieved. Plus she's almost out of the 1st tri, so any tiredness and sickness should start to subside soon.
Are you going to order your pram this weekend?

Helen - Cheers for the info on the tickers, I was beginning to think mine was broken. :thumbup:

AFM - My doppler arrived on thursday, so we can listen to baby's HB whenever we want now. My mum is coming up for my Bday next week, she'll be over the moon to get to hear the HB for herself.

One of my pairs of maternity jeans, now stay up without assistance :happydance:

Spent a small fortune on some gorgoeus J Junior stuff from Debenams this week. Been finding it really hard to find unisex clothes that i like, so when i saw the J Junior stuff i fell in love and went a bit mad. :haha:

Enjoy your weekend ladies!

Laura.xxx

Sarah the news about your cousin is excellent!! That's so sweet. So glad you are Mr. Bump are doing well :hugs:

I can't wait to start buying, so jealous of you ladies! Waiting until April, though.

i havent bought anything yet, although im gonna try bidding on a stand for my moses basket on ebay tonight cos i got rid of the last one cos i didnt like the way is rocked it was a pain, i wouldnt reccomend the head to toe rocker i want a side to side one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->