Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

yeah i ve been feeling movement since 12 weeks, he tends to be more active on an evening (just like callum)

the other night i actually saw my belly move when he kicked.

speaking of dreams, just reminded me i had a dream last night that josh was here and he looked just like callum and everyone couldnt believe how much they looked alike.

looking forward to gender update lucy :happydance:

bailey - sorry your still suffering with the sickness, hoping it will go soon. and yes like beth said those crazy hormones probably cause your dreams. i have had awful ones where DH cheats/has affairs and i wake up really upset :cry: also really vivid dreams that i have a baby boy that looks identical to frankie when she was born! same as your dream beth!!

my friend got some lovely photos of us, i had a little peek but shes going to have a play with them on photoshop (get rid of my stretch marks hehe!)and put them on a disc for me.

Frankie is very excited about being a big sister and tells everyone at pre-school that shes going to have a little brother or sister. found some lovely big sister things on mothercare website which i might get her!

this weekend went far too quickly! just found out there is a babyshow down here in a couple of weeks so going to drag DH along!! https://www.southwestbabyshow.com/

Claire xxx

Hello all,

Sorry for the delayed reply been to my SIL's today for sunday roast and just got home.

So girls... just as I thought we're on team blue! Have 2 little boys on board. Both look fit and healthy and so big since we last saw them. Babybond offer a DVD of the scan so you get the whole thing recorded so OH has put it up on Youtube so I'll pull up the link tomorrow but scan was amazing... and yes those winky parts were very clear :)

yay!! congrats lucy...2 little boys, how exciting! will definately check out your video on you tube! x

aww wow congrats! 2 little boys how exciting :)

sarah you are next to find out or aint you gonna bother?

i would really like a boy but think it will be a girl because i want a boy that much hehe :)

hope you are all feeling ok :)

i would really like a boy aswell! and i have a feeling it might be a boy?! DH thinks its a girl!

i love all this exciting news...whos next for a gender scan then? xxx

Thanks girls...

Here's the link a full 13 mins of the scan itself so you get to see the two babies bobbing about... Lovely to have as a keepsake!

The first boys winkie can be seen around 2m 40secs - the cursor is pointing at the bits :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewHfh5AW41s&feature=player_embedded

Congrats on your twin boys Lucy!! Beautiful video - I just love when it shows both of their feet!

I keep feeling like it's a boy for me but I wouldn't doubt girl because apparently I cannot even keep saltines and water down at this point :dohh: This morning it decided to come out both my mouth and nose. I thought I had it bad three weeks ago, I was kidding myself!

Helen how are you doing? I'll finally be double digit weeks Thursday and you'll have a beautiful little plum!

i would really like a boy aswell! and i have a feeling it might be a boy?! DH thinks its a girl!

i love all this exciting news...whos next for a gender scan then? xxx

i think next is sarah then me then bailey! :)

if they are finding out but i know i am :d :happydance:

yes i really would like a boy :D

Congrats on your twin boys Lucy!! Beautiful video - I just love when it shows both of their feet!

I keep feeling like it's a boy for me but I wouldn't doubt girl because apparently I cannot even keep saltines and water down at this point :dohh: This morning it decided to come out both my mouth and nose. I thought I had it bad three weeks ago, I was kidding myself!

Helen how are you doing? I'll finally be double digit weeks Thursday and you'll have a beautiful little plum!

im doing good just wishing tonsilitus would hurry up and kindly go away! :growlmad:

how are you feeling?

wow what a lovely video lucy thats really amazing you must be on cloud9 :cloud9:

Oh, Tonsillitis is no fun! I had it a few years ago and it got so bad that DH had to bring me to the emergency room and speak for me because I couldn't! Had to have antibiotics and some nasty stuff to drink daily. Hope you feel better soon :)

Other than the MS I'm doing fine. INFURIATED because the insurance declined another pregnancy test charge (and why the hell would my OB need to do another test?) and it turns out they are actually $77! The first was only $57 because I paid a $20 co-pay that day. My OB's billing department won't answer their phone and it's stressing me out. They can decline me any additional services if I don't pay them in full next time I'm there but hopefully they'll work with me. I hate US health care!

/rant

lovely video lucy...you're making me wish we had a gender scan and video now!!

oh no bailey your sickness sounds so bad and omg US healthcare sounds like a nightmare. you really shouldnt have to worry and stress about things like that when your pregnant :nope:

how exciting helen, a few of your scans coming up soon then! cant wait to find out if your having boys or girls!! :happydance:

sorry your still suffering with tonsilitis helen, hope it goes soon!

i wonder what one born has in store for us tonight?!

i have been feeling quite sick most of the afternoon and baby has been moving lots causing me a few sharp pains down the right side of my bump. i think my tummy is stretching more and more each day and baby is getting bigger now so i guess its ligaments :shrug: just quite uncomfortable.

also had heartburn so bad in the middle of the night lastnight it woke me up! i was hoping i wouldnt suffer so badly with it this time, but i think that was wishful thinking!!

claire x

Lucy - Your video is amazing - I watched it twice! Do you have names for your little boys yet?

Helen & Beth - I hope you both feel better very soon.

Claire - I'm with you on the ligament pain - I was really sore & uncomfortable with it yesterday, I ended up taking 2 paracetamol last night before bed.

Can't wait for everyone else's scans! I don't want to know what I'm having, but I'm loving hearing what you guys are having.

My Hubby felt the baby kicking for the first time last night, he was so chuffed! He's been trying to feel it for weeks, but everytime he put his hand on my tummy the baby stopped moving.

I had a lovely birthday and enjoyed having Mum stay for the weekend. Got a bargain buy on saturday - half price mamas and papas bedding bale, £99 reduced to £49 - It's lovely! Also got some more little outfits from Boots today.

Mum bought up the moses basket, car seat, bouncy chair and baby swing that my cousin sent for us. Going to start decorating the baby's room now that our house guests have gone.

Hope everyone is happy and well.

Laura.xxx

:sad2: heartburn sucks!

laura sounds like you had a lovely birthday weekend with your mum staying and got lots of lovely baby bits :baby:

very exciting you are starting to decorate the baby's room, you should post a pic when your finished :happydance:

claire x

Happy belated birthday Laura - sounds like you have a fab time and all that baby shopping is soooo much fun. Think we're gonna do a splurge right after the 20 week scan.

Bailey US healthcare sounds a mission!! I hope you get the payment sorted out soon.

Looking forward to the scans coming up - I wonder how many team blues we have in here... there is the story about the male sperms being the quickest so if you time BD and OV right you should mostly get boys... would be interesting to see what we end up with. I'm also a member of the one tuber thread and everyone who has had a baby on there has had boys apart from 1 - that's like 6 boys and 1 girl! Wonder how it all works!

Laura in terms of names we're thinking Ethan and Jacob, but still want to do a bit of research on it... we have plenty of time :)

Did anyone watch one born last night? Was so lovely to see the twins! And the girl that had them didnt have a humongous bump so I could be lucky. Was also good to see they were both healthy (even though one had to have an op after it was born) even with low birth weights! Gives me lots of hope!

How are we all doing? I can't believe we've come so far since we all met in July 2010 :)

So happy to share this crazy journey with you all!! X X X

Lucy - Ethan and Jacob are lovely names. I've read the same thing about male sperm being faster, so it'll be interesting to see what we all get.

Claire - Will post some pics of the baby's room when we're done. Haven't even ordered the cot yet so it'll be a few weeks before it's completely finished.

Haven't watched one born yet as my hubby didn't go out tonight. Will probably have to wait until the weekend to see it now.

We've got our 1st antinatal class on sunday.

Can't believe it's March already! Time is just flying past!

Laura.xxx

love the names lucy, of course im biased on the jacob front :haha:

so thats lucy and me def on team blue so far. i ve got my 20 week scan on mon, looking forward to seeing josh again.

heartburn is getting worse now, looks like im gonna end up as bad as i was with callum.

weighed myself today and i ve gained a tiny bit at last but im still a good 6lbs lighter than before i got preg.

Wow Beth am jealous you've managed to keep the weight off!! I daren't weigh myself now - did last week and I'd put on 3lbs since getting pregnant but was overweight to start off with and my BMI at my 12 week scan was 26.3 so I expect it to be nearer 30 now :( I also love the name Joshua - maybe I could steal it - Jacob Joshua Lincoln - what do you think?

Oh laura - can't wait to see your nursery pics!! Roll on 20 weeks for me and we'll start working on it!

Thought I'd post my 16+3 bump update - do you think I've popped yet girls?

Attachments

• Bump 16+3 a.jpg
    Bump 16+3 a.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Bump 16+3.jpg
    Bump 16+3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads