Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Oh Claire they are so nice! Frankie is so adorable, love her hair. And I want a banana milkshake, too! I settled for banana pudding last night. I have no interest in real bananas, though! And luckily the house stayed dry but not our yard, we had a rushing river in the driveway.

I like what you picked Helen... I wish we had that style over here. Everything seems to look pretty much the same with some minor differences. You already have a bunch of great stuff! I started a registry recently and have had more fun than I thought picking stuff out. Can't wait until next month when I actually start buying!

Happy 1/2 way Beth!!! :happydance:

We got to hear LO's heartbeat on the doppler at the office today - didn't expect to be able to :) pumping away at 163 and I have my 12 week scan March 18th.

just bought my bouncer. not the one i had originally planned on cos that turned out to be home delivery only and you had to pay so would have cost loads more.

so i ve just been to mothercare and got this one in their sale and a matching changing bag. also got callum a bed rail for when i put him in a normal bed as im toying with doing it soon so he is used to it for when i need the cot.

Attachments

• bounce.jpg
    bounce.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
Ah that's super cute Beth! I love the toys on it.

Officially made my first purchase sooner than I had planned! We got this, but I didn't spend nearly that much! It's missing a couple parts that are easily replaceable. Couldn't pass up the deal. I am itching to start buying clothing! Also have our crib/mattress/changing table picked out and I'm not sure whether to buy that or the stroller and car seat next month as our first big purchase.

Claire - Your pictures are beautiful and Frankie is adorable. I love the one where she's kissing your tummy.

Bailey - Yay on hearing the baby's HB and on your first purchase. My friend is giving me her pump, which is fab as it's a really good hospital-grade one and saves me a fortune, like you i just need to get some new attachments.

Beth - Happy half-way sweetie!!! Really like your bouncer.

We went to B&Q and IKEA today and bought paper, paints and some picture frames. My hubby is really good at art, so he's going to draw some pictures for the frames and make up some stencils. I'm rubbish at that kind of stuff, so I get to source furniture and finishing touches. We'll hopefully have decorated nursary by the end of the month.

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!!!

Love

Laura.xxx

Laura I'm envious of your IKEA trip! The nearest one from here is about 3.5 hours one way - I could spend all day in there. Those drawings will be such a wonderful keepsake for the baby when they are older!! Would love to see nursery pics when you are done. Do you have a color scheme or theme?

We've picked a lemon base with an aqua green for the stencils - no specific themes, just wanted fresh and bright colours. Will post some pictures when we're done.

L.x

awe i feel bad, im not doing a nursery cos he is gonna be in my room.

im doing callums room though so i can show pics of that once its done. but not doing much as when the boys are older we are gonna swap rooms so they share the bigger one so its staying as it is but putting pictures on the wall.

We're not really doing one either, baby will be in our room for the first 6 months or so, and by that time I'm hoping we can move to a larger house. The car will finally be paid off which will help a TON!

Although I've only gained 1lb so far my stomach is noticeably more bloated and "B" shaped. It's gross! I'm ready for a bump!

here is my 20 week bump

Attachments

• SAM_0652.jpg
    SAM_0652.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0650.jpg
    SAM_0650.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
scan went perfect. was a bit nervous about it cos my 20 week scan with callum was horrible, the sonographer made me cry the way she spoke to me and refused to have a look at sex.

complete opposite today, she was lovely, showed me baby did all her measureing bits then let mum and callum it to have a look and she showed us all legs arms face, you could even see his stomach full of fluid and his bladder showing his kidneys were working perfect and bless him you could see him yawning.
he was naughty and didnt want to move so i had to roll on each side but she got the measurements she needed and he is perfect.

she was more than happy to look at the sex for me and she looked at callum and said 'your gonna have a little brother' which i thought was so sweet'

so im off to buy some blue things this weekend. lol.

so here is josh

Attachments

• IMAG0036.jpg
    IMAG0036.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
lovely bump and scan pics beth :flower:

and so pleased your 20 week scan went so well :happydance: and was a lovely experience compared to your scan with Callum!

enjoy buying your blue bits!! x

Love the bump and the scan photos! It's great you had a better experience this time around and that Callum got to be involved. It must have been so neat to see all the working parts in there!

Last night I went to push a dog's head out of a dinner that wasn't theirs with my foot, and both of my feet (I have no idea how it happened) went out from under me and I landed with quite a thud right on my back :( I'm a little sore today and don't have any cramping or anything but of course I'm still worried. I'm more pissed at myself because I never really fall down but I had to go and do it while pregnant!

i fell twice on my bum really hard in the snow at the beginning of my preg, d
try not to worry hun LO is well protected in there.

oh no bailey...sorry that you fell over and your a bit sore but i wouldnt worry. I'm sure baby is fine. I think it's quite common to be more clumsy and lose balance more easily when your pregnant...i know i do!

Beth - Your scan pics are fab! Nice bump too! Glad your sonographer was nice this time, it really makes all the difference.

Bailey - Hope you're not too sore after your fall! Claire's right, it is common to trip and fall during pregnancy as the centre of balance shifts. I'm sure baby will be absolutely fine.

We had our first anti-natal class yesterday - hubby was adorable; he proudly rhymed of all the details of our pregnancy so far, where so many of the others either didn't know the particulars or did the macho thing and played it down. He was like a kid at christmas - they gave us a pregnancy quiz as an ice-breaker and it was all he could do to stop himself from shouting out all the answers. So funny!!!

Laura.xxx

hey girls hows you all :)

lovely bump & scan picture beth :hugs: woop for buying blue bits! :D

bailey i wouldnt worry too much about falling on your bum i think alot of people do while pregnant lol

wheres sarah lately ?

heres my bump pic i took yesterday! at 12 weeks 4 days :)

not long now till my scan eeek! :) bring on monday!

Attachments

• 198863_10150201410979966_752879965_9009020_172656_n.jpg
    198863_10150201410979966_752879965_9009020_172656_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
aww laura bless your hubby he sounds so sweet!! and enthusiastic about it all!

helen - lovely cute bump you have there! yay not long until your scan!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->