Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

love the bump helen.

i was just thinking where is sarah, hope your just to busy to post misses.

well the decorator has finished at my house today so mum and i have been over and cleaned down the living room and got rid of all the dust (its everywhere from the re wire) and the living room looks lovely now, oly the rest of the house to clean now. lol.

mum and dad are laying the flooring in the kitchen this weekend then just carpets to go upstairs and its ready to sell. hope it sells quick would like to not have to pay a mortgage by the time it comes to mat leave.

i just bought a really cute baby grow for josh from asda. but im not sure what else to get for him really.
what the hell do you dress a summer baby in. callum was a winter babyso it was vest, baby grow/cloths and coat etc..

will baby want a vest? or be better in t shirt and shorts.

Lovely bump pic Helen :thumbup:- Yay, new scan pics on monday!!!:happydance:

Beth - Glad everything is coming together with your house. :happydance: FX for a quick sale.

Laura.xxx

beth i have been thinking the same about what to dress a summer baby in!?! as frankie was born in sept so it was quite alot cooler then!?

glad your house is coming together well, hope it sells fast for u! x

glad its not just me then.
last summer callum was about 6 months and spent most of it when it was hot in just a nappy and he didnt wear a vest all summer so im wondering if josh will need a vest too.

same here, when the weather started to get hot frankie was 9ish months old and she often just had a nappy on? but with a newborn i just always think they need lots of layers on but i guess not in the middle of the summer?! haha we are already mums and we dont know what to dress them in!! i bought a little outfit the other day from tescos which is disney and its got short sleeves and short legs so maybe outfits like that with no vest underneath?

anyone watch one born last night...i used to go to college with the girl called hayley. i felt so sorry for her having contractions all night then having a c section! and that women having her second baby and she just suddenly pushed the baby out, that was crazy!!

xxx
x

yeah thats what i ws thinking, not many of those around at the mo though so think the shopping spree will have to wait

Ahh so much to think about when baby comes! My EDD is Sept 29th which will be gorgeous weather here - unless it's raining. Generally the humidity is gone and the outside temp is perfect. I'd think a long-sleeve onesie, hat, socks, and a blanket if needed should be plenty but I may be wrong!

I talked to a nurse the day after I fell and she told me to watch for flood or leaking fluid. I seem be be healed up now but ready for that 12 week scan to make sure baby is still bouncing around in there.

Hope everybody has a great day :)

Yay!!! My cousin had a baby girl today :happydance: Keeley Grace, 6lb 12oz.

On the clothes topic i've been buying little short-sleeved vests for under outfits or baby-grows and little light-weight hats.

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

Congrats to your cousin!! Keeley is a beautiful name.

I think Sarah has been really busy lately ... but from what I've seen her and her bump are doing well. Hope she updates us soon!

oh congrats to your cousin Laura ;)

and what a beautiful name :D

happy 11 weeks Bailey :hugs:

just 4 days till my scan cant believe im 13 weeks already:)

Thursdays are pretty great days! :happydance: Congrats on your peach :)

Hope the next 3 days go by quickly for you Helen, I can't wait until next week for mine.

Now I am going to go puke! :sick:

Hope the next 3 days go by quickly for you Helen, I can't wait until next week for mine.

i agree thursdays are great days! :happydance:

i hope they do too whens your next scan?

omg i was sick in my bath this morning while in it!! lol

i burped but at the same time started to be sick!

so the nice relaxing bath i was hoping for had to be a shower lol

:dohh:

Oh that's awful! I just got out of one and I feel a lot better now. I managed not to get sick but I find when I do I feel significantly better for most of the day. My scan is March 18th (next Fri) at 10am. They are doing the NT measurement and 12 week scan at the same time.

DH has the day off tomorrow and it's cleaning day. My housework has seriously fallen behind - seems all I can manage is to keep the animals fed and watered and keep the living room looking decent enough for surprise guests. Good thing they can't see my kitchen counters from there!!

hello all you gorgeous mum to be's!

Sorry for the disappearing act...
Josh is gorgeous Beth!

Some lovely bumps coming on from you guys too.

Unfortunately I have just had a nasty sickness bug so have lost a few lb's and had a couple of days worried about baby bump (not sure what I'd do without the doppler)

Congrats on the new baby- a nice size too (not too big!! I am hoping for around the 7lb mark from a pain perspective)

Looking forward to scans coming up - your pregnancies are flying by, it only seems like yesterday that you got your BFP's

my next scan is 22nd - I should be 21 weeks - very excited to see my baby again.

Anyway - clothes, I have a few vests and a few baby gros which are new and also a friend gave me about 10 all in one's which are all neutral from 0-6 months which she doesn't need any more and loads of socks, scratch mits etc. I am working on getting as much free stuff as possible!!

This is my last bump pic and my fave new baby item (does everyone agree it is a little team blue though for my yellow bump?!)- starting to look proper like a bump now...

photo(2).jpg

photo.jpg

i agree thursdays are great days! :happydance:

i hope they do too whens your next scan?

omg i was sick in my bath this morning while in it!! lol

i burped but at the same time started to be sick!

so the nice relaxing bath i was hoping for had to be a shower lol

:dohh:

Spooky, I threw up in the bath yesterday too!!! DH wasn't impressed when I made him get the Mr Muscle out to clean it...:blush:

good to hear from you sarah loving the bump, sorry you ve not been well there is a lot of the sickness bugs going around at the mo.

are you finding out what team your on.

I wasn't planning on it but DH and I are getting a bit impatient so I am pretty certain we will when it comes to it!!

congrats to your cousin laura, love the name keeley!

yay for your scans next week bailey and helen :happydance: sorry sickness still lingering!!

nice to hear from you sarah, so sorry you've had a sickness bug. glad your better now :flower: not long til your 20 week scan then!! lovely bump pic and love the little outfit, i do agree though slightly swaying towards team blue!

well i've been very stressed the last few days, frankie has got slapped cheek syndrome. she had a fever on sunday and the rash on her cheeks on monday. apparently quite dangerous for baby if you catch it when pregnant but after 20 weeks the risk goes down alot. so had to get midwife to send my blood off to be tested to see if im immune to it (as alot of adults are) and if im not ive got to be tested to see if ive caught it. if i have it will mean alot of monitoring and scanning to make sure baby is ok. i really hope im immune! got to wait until tuesday for my results...fingers crossed!

x

congrats to your cousin laura, love the name keeley!

yay for your scans next week bailey and helen :happydance: sorry sickness still lingering!!

nice to hear from you sarah, so sorry you've had a sickness bug. glad your better now :flower: not long til your 20 week scan then!! lovely bump pic and love the little outfit, i do agree though slightly swaying towards team blue!

well i've been very stressed the last few days, frankie has got slapped cheek syndrome. she had a fever on sunday and the rash on her cheeks on monday. apparently quite dangerous for baby if you catch it when pregnant but after 20 weeks the risk goes down alot. so had to get midwife to send my blood off to be tested to see if im immune to it (as alot of adults are) and if im not ive got to be tested to see if ive caught it. if i have it will mean alot of monitoring and scanning to make sure baby is ok. i really hope im immune! got to wait until tuesday for my results...fingers crossed!

x

aww damn aboput franki having slapped cheek syndrome claire, my friends son had that when my friend was 27 weeks & shes just gave birth to a healthy little boy so i hope you have no problems and are immune! :hugs:

lovely little bump sarah! sorry you havent been feeling well hope you feel better now chick,

im loving the outfit but more of a team blue one! :D

cant wait to see all the new scan pics this month from myself bailey & sarah! :hugs:

thanks bailey that reassures me! frankie is all better now and i feel fine so i dont think i caught it. would be happy if the results come back saying i'm immune though and definately havent caught it off her.

one of my friends just emailed me saying she is organising a baby shower for me in May...yipee! i cant wait :)

whats everyone got planned for this weekend? we are taking frankie to a birthday party tomorrow, my friends little boy (Callum) is 2. then sunday going to the baby show i mentioned and hopefully taking frankie to the park with my mum if the weather is ok.

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"