Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

arrrghhhh!!!

having a bit of a nightmare with my poor sis at the mo. she moved out the other week with her boyfriend got the house decorated and then on sun moved her cats to the new house. now he is throwing a paddy over the cats saying the house smells and is being a right big baby over it. i want to slap him the silly little boy, he always knew she came as a package.
she was so upset and said she would rather have her cats than him so would move back home.
we dont know why it is smelling cos the trays are clean but we have suggested changing litter but he is still moaning.

i really hope it doesnt come to that but if it does looks like me an the boys will be sharing a room at my parents.

Hi girls

i had my scan yesterday but scan picture wasn't good as i have a really bad water infection i have high blood pressure n low blood sugar levels, i had protein in my urine aswell as ketone and blood so im currently in hospital been monitored & taking antibiotics, baby was sleeping during the scan lol it has long arms n legs,

was rather annoyed at sonographer as there was loads of decent pics she could have got also all she updated on the scan was my name so at the top the time was written wrong and she put 13wk1day n then i asked about it she said no your 13 plus 4 i just cant be bothered to update it =/

my next scan is 4th may ill be around 21 weeks then i also am seeing the consultant afterwards as im shared care due to polycystic ovaries

Attachments

• 189305_10150207681899966_752879965_9070185_5485547_a.jpg.jpeg
    189305_10150207681899966_752879965_9070185_5485547_a.jpg.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 26
sorry your not well hun, but best place foryou to get you better and keep baby safe.

shame about the pic quality and crappy sonographer but yay for baby being great and officially 2nd tri

beth - sorry your sisters boyfriend is being an idiot :growlmad: he obviously knew she had cats and they would be living there aswell. i hope they can sort it out and she doesnt have to move back to your parents so you and the boys have more space!

helen - so sorry your not very well, but like beth said your in the best place. hope your all better soon :hugs: also sorry you didnt get very clear scan pics and the sonographer you had sounds rubbish! i just dont understand it, when people decide to do that job, they must realise its the most amazing experience for us so it would be nice if they were a bit more enthusiastic!! so glad your little baby is all ok :happydance:

i actually went for a mini workout in the gym tonight! i have been feeling so lazy lately and i felt like i had some extra energy so i did a 15 min walk uphill on the treadmill and 15 min on the cross trainer. feel really good for going! :happydance:

think he has got over his tantrum now as they are both still there.

he is just so stupid at time and is like a little boy throwing his toys out the pram. i think he thought by saying he would move out she would give in and rehome the animals (prob to my mums, lol) but got a shock when she said he would go before the animals (go vix :thumbup:)

any of the brit girls watch coach trip, my uncle has just come up for the evening and shocked my dad by saying they used to go to school and church with brendon, lol. my dad was like OMG yeah, lol. apparently he was always that camp. lol

yeh i bet he got a shock when your sis said she would chose the cats over him haha!

yes i watch coach trip sometimes! brendon is hilarious! how funny your dad and uncle went to school with him!

blargh!!

im ill again, so fed up of all these colds, this one has really floored me.
callum has been really ill with it too but thankfully he seams to be a bit better today. (thank god i have my mum to help me with him)

and i ve lost weight again now. the whole kg i had managed to gain has now gone. :dohh: so im now 8lbs lighter than before i got preg. at least i know LO is growing well so its my weigt im losing and i have plenty to spare, lol. think this cold has wiped him out too cos he hasnt been as active the past few days, still feeling him though so not worried.

hows everyone else doing, feeling any better helen are you home yet?

Helen I hope everything is going well today! I'm sure that wasn't what you wanted to hear. And what a bitch sonographer! I hope you are home soon if not already.

Beth you aren't getting a break! Hope you and Callum feel better soon. According to my scale I am also 8lbs lighter than I was when I got pregnant. I think my scale might be a little off, though - that seems extreme. I'll see when they weigh me Friday.

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to check in and say hi!!!

So many babies here!!! Its such an exciting time - it seems like everywhere I go irl there are little ones too. :) I hope everybody is having a happy and healthy pregnancy... and believe me when I say that time flies by soooooooo fast! Despite the aches and pains, it seems like it all went by in a flash.

sorry your suffering again beth, i think we get a weakened immune system when we are preggers :shrug: hope you and little callum are better soon. thats great about the weight loss :thumbup: I am up 14lbs now!

helen...how ru? hope your not stuck in hospital for too long!

bailey how is your sickness?

hi widget :wave: glad you are well and you must be so excited you only have 5 weeks left! good luck :happydance:

Goodness me everyone is poorly:hugs:

I am throwing some get well dust over the post for you poorly peeps

helen, the scan is beautiful despite being a little blurry. You need to look after yourself and LO so everyone else is right that hospital is exactly the right place to be

Beth - plenty of lemon juice/orange juice, chicken soup and paracetamol is the best I can suggest - and get your mum to look after you as that's what I do when poorly!

OMG Widget - 5 weeks to go. It only seems like yesterday when you set up the post in 2ww (was it called july or august 25th cycle buddies originally before it morphed into other months and then became your kitties?) - time has flown!

Hope your sickness is a bit better Bailey. I can't believe your weightloss! I managed to put on 8lb in 1st tri so I am very jealous (it will help with 2nd tri gain to start at a lower point) - my current weight gain is also around 14lb! :blush:

Love to everyone xx

well im out of hospital but still hav this damn water infection! nothing seems to be budging it! ive tried everything they gave me and told me to while i was in hospital ( cranberry juice water & lemon barley water which i switched between the 3 ) & antibiotics but nope it doesnt want to go i have to see how i am till monday if not ive gotta go back!! really hope it goes as much as its best place to be i really hate staying in hospital lol!

the ketones they found in my urine they think could be a little bit of pregnancy diabetes but they cant check for that yet till after im 24 weeks so ive got that on 31st may! plus with me having polycystic ovaries its fairly common to get it in pregnancy,

hope all you girls are ok and hope all thats feeling unwell including myself get better soon!

14 weeks today!! :D

i uploaded scan again so u can click on it & make it better as last time i uploaded it i used my phone!

Attachments

• 13 weeks 4 days!.jpg
    13 weeks 4 days!.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
glad your out hun, dont know what else to suggest other than just keep drinking plenty to flush it through.

had you been eating ok while you ve been ill cos if you dont eat a enough your body breaks down stores which can release ketones in your urine so might not be gestational diabetes.

Glad your home now helen, hope the water infection goes soon. I havent had one since I've been pregnant but I have suffered in the past and just drinking lots seems to help as it dilutes the urine. Cranberry juice usually does the trick!

just been reading up on homeopathic remedies in the first stage of labour as I was curious! There is alot on the net about taking rescue remedy? and having lavender oil nearby to calm you, which makes sense i guess. but it all gets forgotten when you are actually in labour...well it did for me! when i got to hospital when i was in labour with frankie the midwife asked me if/when i had taken paracetamol and i had completely forgot to even take any!! she looked surprised that i had got to 8cm with zero pain relief!

Hi Helen,

I'm glad that you're out of hospital and I hope your infection clears soon. Just wanted to let you know that my midwife told me that you have to be careful with some cranberry juices; depending on the strain of the infection, some can irritate rather than alleviate the infection. She advised me to drink lots of water and barley juices - it worked for me, but it was only a mild infection, i didn't even take anti-biotics for mine.

By the way, Happy 14 Weeks!!! I'm glad everything is okay with the baby and your scan went well despite the miserable sonographer. Claire's absolutely right, you'd think they could muster up some enthusiasm for their work, given that they know how exciting and nerve-wracking it is for prospective parents.

I hope everyone else is feeling a bit better today.

Hi Widget - Lovely to hear from you! Can't believe you've only got 30 days to go - how exciting!

:hugs:

Love Laura.xxx

yeah i havent really lost my appetite through pregnancy so ive been eating ok really,

i sem to have some kind of fruit lol i eat alot especially apples, i woke up at 3am yesterday morning and asked the nurse on duty if she had any i could have lol....

ahh thanks for that Laura always good to know! :thumbup: i'll drink more water then instead of cranberry! :)

Clare i normally got nasty ones before pregnancy & hoped i wouldnt get any while been pregnant because going to the toilet is enough while pregnant without a water infection lol they said now ive got one im more then likely gonna get a few more :dohh: :cry: fingers crossed i dont as i couldnt cope lol

really glad to be outta hospital though!! :) lets hope it heals before monday as i dont wanna go back there!!

heres my latest bump pic & STRETCH MARKS lol :kiss:

Attachments

• photo0184_001.jpg
    photo0184_001.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
love the bump, think i need to add one then. brb

right gonna be brave and add on underware shot too.

Attachments

• SAM_0655.jpg
    SAM_0655.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_0656.jpg
    SAM_0656.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
Did anyone see One Born this week? I haven't had chance to watch it yet - is it any good? I saw from the programme description that there is a petite mum giving birth to a big baby. Was quite interested in seeing that one given i'm only 4ft 11".

L.x

i did, she ended up having a section but i think it was cos she wasnt progressing.

aww lovely bump beth! :)

nothing wrong with the one in your underwear dont know why your so bothered you look fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->