Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

So glad the scan went well GlasgowGal, sounds like it was amazing. Lets hope its the 1st on my for us on this thread x

I am in double digits now! WOOO! Also only 18 days until my dating scan and i can relax a bit . . .

thats great news your scan went so well glasgowgal, sorry you cant visit your mum to tell her yet though. funny how we were both further along that we thought!

when you post there is a bit at the bottom called manage attachments, just click on that and upload the pics from your computer x

Thanks ladies. Here we go! :happydance: I can't stop looking at it!!!

:hugs:

Attachments

• 12Wks3.jpg
    12Wks3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 12Wks2.jpg
    12Wks2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 5
They are lovely :) Can't wait until I get to see something like that. Do you feel motherly yet? :p

Don't know about motherly yet, but today i'm so excited, you could scrape me off the ceiling!!! :haha: I just want to tell everyone!!!!:happydance:

lovely scan photos glasgowgal, makes it so much more real doesnt it!

i told loads of people at work after i had my scan. i was just so excited and they loved seeing the scan photos. its so nice when people are so happy for you!

roll on 20 week scan...whens yours? mine is 21st Jan (2 days after my birthday yay!) xxx

That's so cool you guys have the same date!!!

My EDD is a week before our wedding anniversary, so DH knows the only way he is getting lucky is if we have a stubborn baby :haha:

Oh wow Glasgow - Those pics are truely gorgeous - babba looks fantastic!! No wonder you're so happy!! Wooooo hooooooooooooo...

Good news for me to girls :) Spoke to my consultant who sent me to the EPU this morning for bloods and also wanted to perscribe progesterone, baby aspirin and clexane injections as a precaution to keep this baba going! Well I had my bloods taken - I'm only 3+5 today and BHGC was at 104 and Progesterone was over 100 (which is really high) - they usually suggest that 60+ is a "normal pregnancy" and looking back to my 3 previous pregnancies - I've had progesterone levels at 22, 47 and 21 so being over 100 makes me massively hopeful this will turn out ok!

The EPU called the Consultant and told him the results and he said the progesterone and BHCG at these levels for so early on are looking fantastic... so up to me whether I want to continue with the progesterone, aspirin and injections... so not really sure what to do... Back to see EPU on Monday for a Thrombophilia blood screen test (that will confirm if i need the injections everyday throughout pregnancy)...

But all looking good and here's my test progression since Wed night x

Attachments

• SD 3.12.10 at 12dpo.jpg
    SD 3.12.10 at 12dpo.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
  • SD 3.12.10 at 10-12dpo.jpg
    SD 3.12.10 at 10-12dpo.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 8
Amazing news and great looking tests Lucy! I am so so happy for you!!! :hugs:

That's fantastic news cupcake and your tests are looking fab. :happydance: Keep us posted after your appt at epu on monday. Take care of yourself sweetie.

:hugs:

L.x

the tests look fab.

all those things wont do any harm so i think if it was me id keep going until you have the results of the tests.

def not a chemical though :happydance:

Evening ladies - how we all doing today?

Thank god the snow is melting :)

We'll i'm still POAS like a mad lady but took my second digi and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks! Woooo hooooo - only 3+6 today so I'm taking it as a good sign :happydance:

Attachments

• SD 3.12.10 at 13dpo.jpg
    SD 3.12.10 at 13dpo.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 5
  • CBD 4.12.10 at 13dpo.jpg
    CBD 4.12.10 at 13dpo.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
thats a super sticky bean you ve got there, thats early for the 2-3 weeks, twins??

wow lucy thats great your already getting 2-3 wks on a digi....such good news x

Great news on the digi Lucy xx Looks like a nice sticky one.

How's everyone else doing - who is our next scan? Can't wait for more baby piccies

think i might be, i have a private scan on the 16th.

im fine but omg im so constipated.

think i might be, i have a private scan on the 16th.

im fine but omg im so constipated.

Haha. Poor you hun :hugs:

Bet you can't wait for the scan now? have you had more symptoms than you had with Callum or is it the same?

the same really no sickness (has some a few weeks ago but now im sure it was cold related) just tired, boobs arent sore.

cant wait til scan, i have my booking in appointment with the midwife on tue too. so she should get the ball rolling on the nhs dating scan

Yeah, tiredness is my big symptom too. I can't seem to stay awake after about 9pm! I do have very sore bbs though. DH and I were playfighting earlier(a lot more gentle than our normal playfights!) and he accidentally kneed me in them and it really really hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->