Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

love your pics beth! lovely bump and no stretch marks you lucky lady!!

yes i saw one born, like beth said the petite girl ended up having a c section, i think the baby was 9lb something? her bump was huge and it made me laugh she was eating chocolate cake in bed!

oh trust me they are there from last time just faded, im hoping i wont get any more but i have them on my hips and thighs as well as the lower bit of my tummy.

me too! i have lots from last time which have faded now. at the moment i am carrying alot smaller than i was last time, so hoping not to get any new ones this time...fx'd! my friend did an amazing job in the photos and photoshopped them out haha!

our tickers have gone weird?!

they are sorted now. and im a papya.

feel like all io ve done is moan recently, my ear is now blocked and is hurting and coughing hurts everywhere, i just want to cry but then i cant breath :dohh:

yay for papaya! mine still eggplant! happy 22 weeks!

sorry your still suffering beth, really hope you feel better soon x

happy 22 weeks beth!! :yipee:

& happy 28 weeks claire!! :yipee:

how exciting you have 84 days to go clare!! :D

:happydance: I'm in my third Trimester - woohoo!!! :happydance: I'm still an eggplant too - What do we get next?

Laura.xxx

happy 27 weeks Laura!! :yipee:

you stay an egg plant till 29 weeks then you go to a squash till 32 weeks :)

stil not feeling good wish it would hurry up and P off lol..!

its a real nightmare at night espeically its like all i do is spend my time at the loo

i have been drinking loads of water aswell trying to flush it out my system and im still taking the antibiotics they run out on sunday!! :(

how r u feeling? hope your ok :)

you got any latest bump pics ? :D

I'm feeling really well, aside from having a bit of trouble sleeping. Seem to nod off okay, but wake up around 2 / 3 a.m. and struggle to get back to sleep.

I haven't taken a bump pic for a while, need to get one on here. Will try and remember to get hubby to do it tonight and post it later.

We're in the middle of decorating the baby's room at the mo, although I'm meeting my friend for lunch tomorrow, so i'll get out of some painting - lol! She had a little girl in December. I haven't seen her for about 6 weeks, so I can't wait for a wee cuddle.

Hope you're infection clears soon!

L.x

aww how exciting decorating babys room! :) i cant wait to find out what im having and start doing mine! :D

ahh that will be nice meeting your friend with her baby!! ahh youll soon have yours to have cuddles with! :D

welcome to the 3rd tri laura...happy 27 weeks!! its very exciting isnt it! :happydance: enjoy lunch with your friend tomorrow and lucky you get snuggles with her little girl! :baby:

thanks helen, sorry your still not feeling well. i know what you mean, its bad enough the amount you get up in the night anyway being pg and now your up even more :nope: yes i am very excited only 84 days to go :happydance: hopefully a little less :winkwink: frankie was 3 days early so we shall have to wait and see!

i will do another bump pic soon, might be brave like beth and do an underwear shot? :shrug:

Claire x

Just wanted to pop in really quickly and let you girls know today went perfectly.... NT was 1.6 at the highest reading (she did 3 or 4), which is great. Baby was so active and sucking his or her left thumb! We got a DVD but the DVD drive in my laptop isn't functioning but I may record it with the video camera from the TV later. I have in fact lost 8lbs from my starting pregnancy weight.

DH and I have a lot to do today but I will catch up on the last couple pages tonight - glad to see you are home Helen :)

Here is the photo.
https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/baby12weeks.jpg

Gorgeous, adorable, you must be over the moon Bailey -a proper little sweetie with thumb in mouth - I am convinced it is a little girl!

Great news about NT too as mine was 2.0 I think so that's pretty good.

Beth - your bump is fab you lucky thing

I am also decorating this weekend - will post some pics when in progress/finished (am going pretty neutral but colourful) I have been team yellow since day 1 but with scan 3 days away my mind is changing and we may find out after all.

Let's all get some new bump pics on, will be great to compare, especially with you Claire and Laura so we can see what 3rd tri could look like.

Hope you are feeling a bit better Helen x

lovely scan pic bailey, so glad everything went well :flower:

sarahjane...i wonder if you will give in and find out the sex, so tempting isnt it!

looking forward to seeing pics of decorated nurseries :happydance:

here are some new bump pics i took tonight at 28 weeks...brave in my underwear :blush:

Attachments

• 28wks 1.jpg
    28wks 1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 28wks 2.jpg
    28wks 2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 28wks 3.jpg
    28wks 3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 28wks 4.jpg
    28wks 4.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 7
love the bump you look great.

well i have just spent 3 hrs going to a walk in doctors or cal and i, he has conjunctivitis and i have an ear infection and finally have some antibiotics, hopefully tom i will start to feel a bit better once they are in my system.

Beth and Claire your bumps are both so beautiful! Beth I hope you and Callum both feel better soon - I feel awful for you both.

I can't wait to see all these nursery photos! And Sarah I'm so excited to hear whether it's a Mr. or Ms. bump! We are also debating finding out the gender but we'll see how things go when it gets closer to being able to.

We've finally "come out" on Facebook and my father announced he was going to be a grandfather - this is my family's first grandchild, I was the first grandchild as well. But it's DH's family's 10th! We're telling his children in April which I am pretty freaked about.

aww wow what a fab scan pic bailey you must be soooo pleased very cute :)

you look fantastic claire i wish i looked as good as you pre pregnant lol.. :)

beth hope you and callum get better soon :hugs:

ive still got this damn water infection last day of antibiotics 2morro :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"