Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Laura that's so funny - but that's great he is getting stuff done!

Helen don't worry too much - I'm sure you are taking pregnancy-safe ones but hopefully it clears up soon for you, it must really suck. How are you feeling otherwise?

Chinese sounds so good right now Claire! I'm still off my usual hot and sour soup but vegetable lo-mein I could eat all day :D

im feeling alright apart from the water infection which certainly does suck :(

how are you ? :)

I really hope it clears up soon for you :( Keep drinking as much water as you can!
Now that the nausea has gone (for now, at least) I'm feeling much better! It's also a lovely 23C out most days with sun and breeze which makes everybody feel better.

Has anybody bought anything else recently? We've decided on a semi-basic but very well reviewed stroller and car seat and should be ordering it in a couple weeks. This is also rather high on my list. But there seem to be reviews both ways on Amazon :shrug:

Attachments

• 51zH+xjvs6L._SL500_.jpg
    51zH+xjvs6L._SL500_.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
dont worry about the antibiotics helen, they are far better for baby than an infection.

i was worried callum wasnt getting enough when bf so thats why i switched to just expressing.

love the pram bailey, i havent bought anything for josh (dont really need much for him cos i have it from callum) but i ve just been and bought callum a new bed for his room. cant wait for it to come and set it up so he can have his finished room, then the cot will be free for josh.

im feeling slightly better today antibiotics must have started to work.

How's Callum feeling? Glad you are doing better. There's sickness in all forms all over this thread :haha:

callum is much better thanks. his eyes are loads better since he started the cream and he isnt as snotty as he was and is eating better, think we will attempt nursery tom.

heart burn is killing me tonight, feel like i ve been stabbed in the throat.

Claire - Hope you enjoyed your chinese and choc cake. I got homemade spag bol when i got in from work today. :haha:

Bailey - I'm liking your pram choice. :thumbup:

Beth - Glad to here that callum's feeling better and your anti-biotics are starting to work on your ear infection. :thumbup:

Helen - Hope your infection clears before wed. :hugs: I'm sure the anti-biotics they give when pg are safe for the baby.

Sarah - Hope your hubby's feeling better. Can't wait to see your pics tomorrow. :happydance:

Love Laura.xxx

how we all doing ladies?

callum went to nursery today so we have used the day to move around the furniture.

i now have a room to sleep in that resembles a bedroom rather than a store room with a bed. :happydance:
and once callums bed arrives and we put it up his room will be completly finished.

Well here you go, measuring 20 weeks but they said they won't change my EDD

Isn't she gorgeous! (or perhaps I am biased!!) :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Mrs Bump.jpg

Sarah just saw on FB! She is just gorgeous! What a great photo. Congrats again :)
So we know we have 3 boys and 1 girl due now, right?

Beth glad you are able to get more settled. I hope Callum likes his big boy bed!

Nausea is partially back today but not quite as bad. DH is convinced it's a girl here, too.

glad you have managed to have a move around and sorted the bedroom out beth. hope callums bed arrives soon, bet he will love it!

awww sarah congrats, you're having a girlie :happydance: lovely scan pic! oh i so wish we found out the sex now!! DH thinks girl and i think boy!!

sorry nausea is back bailey...glad its not as bad as it was though.

I am literally counting down the days until i leave work. I seem to be getting more and more tired in the past week i have noticed it more. I've got a week off work the week starting 18th April, then we have 2 bank holidays for easter and 1 for the royal wedding and mayday bank holiday dont we...yay! then i leave work 13th may wohoo! :happydance:

awww sarah congrats, you're having a girlie :happydance: lovely scan pic! oh i so wish we found out the sex now!! DH thinks girl and i think boy!!

You will be right on the sex! I have had girl thoughts since day 1 including an odd morning where I couldn't even imagine the baby as a boy. DH has been saying boy - my instinct was right!

Wow congrats Sarah on the scan and your beautiful baby girl. So happy all is well :)

20 week scan for me tomorrow!

Fingers crossed all is good with the boys :)

Good luck tomorrow hun - hope the boys are doing well.:hugs: I can't believe how fast it is going for everyone! :happydance:

she is gorgeous sarah, congrats on team pink.

hope all is well at the scan tom lucy.
i have midwife tom, will just be a check up and should get my mat 1b form.

lucy cant wait to see your scan pics!

beth hope midwife appt goes well x

Hope your appointments go well today ladies! Lucy I can't wait to see how the boys have grown :) Almost halfway!

Seems in addition to strawberries and Frostys from Wendy's, baby doesn't like blueberry waffles, either! Only made it 1/3rd of the way through breakfast this morning :sick: Guess the MS still isn't done.

I am going to take a bump pic soon, I think. My stomach is considerably firmer and I can definitely feel a difference when I sleep on my stomach, which isn't going to be possible soon.

oh no...poor you bailey. just when you thought it had gone :( blueberry waffles sound awesome by the way! i want some now!! it is horrible how pg hormones can put you off your fave foods!

At the moment my cravings are still strawberry jelly and banana milkshake. no really random cravings though luckily!

Aw... thanks Claire :) They were good, too! The dogs got some scraps of it as a treat, at least.

Finally have a photo now that I found the same clothes I had on the last photo.

First photo is 5+2, the other is from today at 12+6
https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/Photo13.jpghttps://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/Photo17.jpg

Yummmmmmy banana milkshake... *wonders where to get this at 8pm*

Lovely little bump coming now bailey, there is no doubting you have a baby in there!

C'mon Lucy where are you? Looking forward to seeing the boys.

Anything exciting happen at the midwife today Beth? Did you hear h/b and is Josh doing ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->