Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Yeah, it's a little more boyish :blush:. It was so hard to not buy super cute boy or girl stuff and try to stay neutral, so I think I may have to give in and find out when possible.
Glad the heartburn is gone Beth!
Does pregnancy heartburn happen randomly or do you find something that could normally cause it (ketchup, etc) just causes intense heartburn?

Haribo gummies sound so good! I haven't had any gummy candy in ages.

callums room is all finished now, collasped down the cot and stored it under his bed for the next few months til i need it for josh.

i feel a bit bad that im not doing a nursery for him cos this point in callums pregnancy we were painting pics on his wall for him and poor josh isnt getting that.
so here are the pics of callums room. bet i dont get much sleep tonight cos little man wont stay in his new bed.

Attachments

• SAM_0662.jpg
    SAM_0662.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
  • SAM_0658.jpg
    SAM_0658.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_0659.jpg
    SAM_0659.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4
i did buy josh a cute little set though. there are loads of cute one in next and mothercare, think i might be doing a bit of buying soon.
it wont let me upload a pic at the mo so will do it later

Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Hubby and I went up north for the weekend to do some walking with the dog. We had a really good time and the weather was very kind to us. If any of you ever fancy seeing some highland scenery, i definately recommend going to Pitlochry. The village is lovely with some really fab restaurants and there are miles of walks and lovely viewpoints right on the doorstep. I've attched some pics.

Beth - I love Callum's room - He'll feel like such a big boy in his own big bed.

Claire - Congrats on your Squash!!! Hope you have a lovely wedding anniversary tomorrow. You could have a virgin cocktail and just pretend!

I love haribo too!!! Fried eggs and cola bottles - yum!!!

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

Attachments

• Pit1.jpg
    Pit1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Pit3.jpg
    Pit3.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Pit7.jpg
    Pit7.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
Laura, it looks stunning up there! I can't wait until LO is big enough to travel as DH and I have agreed we intend to see some of the more beautiful parts of UK. It is really embarassing that I have been to the far east, Japan, Australia, America and Africa but there are some really gorgeous places on our doorstep which we haven't seen!

Bailey I love the outfit. Don't worry about it being a bit boyish, my little girl has a few bits which are bordering on tomboy so I am just going to get pretty floral sun hats etc to make them more girlie!

Callum's nursery is really sweet, I love winnie the pooh! So cute! I have a big jigsaw to do for the wall of my nursery when I'm off on maternity which is winnie.

Not long to go now Claire! Bet you must be getting excited.:happydance:

DH is away with work this week but if I can manage a pic in the mirror or something I'll try to get a new bump pic on - am feeling a bit like an elephant most days now!:blush:

BTW - I am also a BIG fan of Haribo!!

here is the pic of the outfit i got for josh, i love all these little summer cloths, i ve also just ordered 2 sun shades for the double buggy so the boys will be safe in the sun

Attachments

• SAM_0664.jpg
    SAM_0664.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
Ahhh, that's beautiful Beth. I love little boys clothes.
I bought my babe a little red cotton sundress yesterday - Tesco special - so cute!

Anyway I needed to come in here for a bit as 2nd tri is driving me INSANE!!! I am finding it so hard to remain patient in there at the moment... Is it just me or is everyone totally self obsessed at the moment?!! (PROBABLY JUST ME AND RAGING HORMONES!)

Haha - breathe now!

lol. i saw your posts, dont shoot me mine was from next. lol

i had a voucher though.

most of callums cloths are second hand, i have enough cloths to see him through the summer and i havent bought any, they arent in them 2 mins so why spend a fortune.

i am gonna drop hint that people dont buy any vests or baby grows for josh though cos i already have loads from callum

haha!

Just really gets up my nose when people look down on other people. I never judge anyone on what they/their kids are wearing or what they look like so I really don't get why people get so bleeding precious about it all.

I am a bit worried about newborn stuff myself as I already have tonnes which people have given me and I am worried some of it which I have bought may have to go back for bigger sizes.

The reason I got so peed off about that post was the comment about market stalls. Someone I know (who doesn't have a lot of money)bought me a babygro from a market stall last week. It has a Marks and Spencers label!!! I would not have bought it myself but I will make sure she wears it when I see my friend as it will make her day!

Anyway, still trying to stay calm. I must make a mental note not to read threads about politics, money or any ones which looks like they are going to make me angry from now on!!!

bailey i find that my heartburn is completely random but i guess it depends on the person, certain things might trigger it? :shrug:

callums room looks lovely beth and josh's outfit is very cute! did he sleep ok in his new big boy bed? hope so!

sounds like you had a lovely weekend laura, love your pics! we really want to visit scotland sometime! we had a really nice anniversary meal thanks.

very excited sarah...i think its dawning on me now how close its getting to my due date. i remember a couple of months back thinking how far away 30 weeks was...then suddenly realised i will be 30 weeks this friday! :happydance:

completely agree with you about baby clothes sarah...some people are such snobs!! whats the point in having every single thing brand new...baby might only wear some things once or twice and then grow out of them! our baby will be wearing many items that were frankie's or given to us from friends that are second hand. same goes for me...most of my maternity clothes have been given to me by friends...whats the point in buying all new stuff for a few months...its a waste!

xxx

oh i was just wondering if any of you still speak to bumski or razcox? I just wondered how they are getting on? do they still have a thread in the ttc section? i couldnt see it? x

i pm'd raz a few weeks back but she didnt reply.

well im knackered so far callum has had me up 3 times each night where i ve had to put him back to bed, but last night i only had to put him back once each time and he slept the right way in bed and under the covers so that was an improvment.

im hoping he will get better each night.

i survived my first day back at work yest, it was so warm though at one point i thought i was gonna pass out. think i might need to buy a hnd held fan.

sounds like callum is improving...fingers crossed he's even better tonight. i guess its a big adjustment for them moving from cot to bed. we werent brave enough to do it until frankie was 2!!

glad you survived your first day back at work...i am the same at work - so hot!! even though we have air con on. i was considering getting a desk fan or something?! it seems to be about 3pm and i get like a hot flush and my cheeks go rosey haha!

heartburn is back today...with a vengeance!!! grrr! hate it!

oh no. i hate heart burn. (that reminds me, i need to take my omeprazole)
im so glad mine is better now.

josh has been really active today which i love, there are def kicks now rather than just movement.

I was wondering about Raz and bumski too. Hope they are both ok.

30 weeks - that is bonkers! That is like... so nearly there! You lucky thing!

Heartburn - mine is random as ever but baby clearly dislikes apple juice as it is one of my favourite things and I get almost instant heartburn. Gaviscon seems to be doing the trick so far!

AFM - having a bit of a 2nd tri stress as LO not been moving much in the last couple of days(have felt the odd flutter but that's all) and I am now stressing as I can't hear her heart on the doppler(although I can hear a fair bit of movement on there) - the only heartbeat I can hear is about 90BPM which I assume must be mine, or hers but really slow which worries me more. I am now seriously regretting buying the doppler as she has probably just moved where I can't hear her. Aaargghhhhh!

Right!! I am not going to stress any more, it can't help and nothing can be done so I just need to relax.

BTW What does everyone think of Evelyn as a name? Someone mentioned it on another thread and then said it was a bit old fashioned. We love it but I really don't want her to be picked on for having an old fashioned name.

try not to stress sarah, lo probably having a quiet day and has settled in a position where you cant pick up the heartbeat on the doppler.

evelyn is a very pretty name, i like it. one of my old work friends has just had a baby girl and she called her evelyn lilly and they call her evie...really cute i think!

xxx

get some fresh orange or cold coke drank to get little miss on the move, i bet she is just having a quiet patch, josh did that to me the other week and i was worried too.

i like the name, very pretty

callum has gone to bed tonight and straight to sleep, no getting out of his bed. so proud of him. hope he does better through the night too.

I hope they are OK, too!

Sarah - hope your girly gives you some reassurance soon. It's never too early for them to make us start worrying!

Not much longer until your maternity leave, right Claire? I'm sure you are ready for it.

Glad Callum stayed in his big boy bed, Beth - you should post some new photos of him soon!

LO's wardrobe collection has jumped to about 30-35 pieces! Most look brand new. A friend gave me all her 0-3 and 3-6 gender neutral items, I will need to buy so little.

thats great your friend gave you so many baby clothes bailey!! 6 weeks until my maternity leave...i cant wait!

I will upload some 30 weeks pics tomorrow!! :happydance:

glad callum went straight to sleep, really hope he slept through the night.

any luck with the doppler today sarah?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back