Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

nothing much to report from midwife, bp and urine ok. measuring to dates. got to hear his heartbeat and he was wriggling around something rotton and when she first put on the doppler he kicked it. lol.

feeling a bit better today although my ear is still totally blocked, midwife said i might need a second lot of antibiotics to sort it, gonna see how it is on fri morning and ring gp as my current lot finish fri night and i dont fancy another 2 hour wait in the walk in docs this weekend.

hope all went well lucy

haha Sarah...tesco express might have it!!

cute little bump bailey!

yes lucy where are you? x

glad your feeling a bit better beth and midwife appt went well. my lo kicked the doppler aswell!

Congratulations Sarah - your little girl is gorgeous!!!

Bailey - Sorry to hear that your MS is persisting. Definately a little budding bump in the making.

Beth - Glad everything went well with your MW appt today. Hope your ear is better soon.

Helen - How are you feeling?

:hugs:

L.xxx

Hello ladies - sorry for the delay - we had internet issues yesterday which meant I couldn't get on :(

All is well with the boys though... Sonographer is happy with everything. And also confirmed 2 boys again. The first babies boy bits are huge - paul was bursting with joy saying they take after his daddy!! How funny...

Sonographer also said that the twins like flashing too :) so no difficulties there.

Scan pictures are truely rubbish though. Had to pay £3.50 and they're not very good at all... will try and upload a semi nice one of Twin 2 in a bit...

Oh and good news on my placentas - they're both posteria which should be better. Baby 1 who is closest to the "exit" is head down and baby 2 which is on my right is breech at the moment but plenty of time for that to change.

Also seems that the boys are measuring ahead again too - 19+6 yesterday so I'm just wondering whether to update my ticker.

They won't go that far anyhow as if I make it to 36 weeks - consultant will decide based on their positions whether to give me an elective c section or whether to try naturally (but be induced) at around 37 weeks. So likely birthdays for the boys will be 20-27th July...

Here's the rubbish scan pics!

Attachments

• img052.jpg
    img052.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
  • img053.jpg
    img053.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
  • img054.jpg
    img054.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
  • img055.jpg
    img055.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
Yay!!! :happydance: Fantastic news - really pleased to hear that your wee boys are doing well. The pics aren't that bad and you can see how much they've grown. :happydance::thumbup::happydance:

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

Aww congratulations Sarah how exciting your on team pink :)

Hope everyone else is all good

doctors told me infection had gone and that its now just baby sitting on my bladder thats why i still feel fullness in the bladder doesn't help that i already have a weak bladder lol

happy 13 weeks Bailey and nice bump coming on

glad all went well with midwife Beth

15 weeks today cant believe it it seems to go so fast

glad boys are good Lucy

how are you feeling Laura and Claire hope you both are good how's the nursery coming on Laura ? And i hope you get a boy Claire it would be nice to have one of each

Lucy really pleased all is well with the boys, I think the scan pics are great!

Helen so glad the infection has gone, my baby is squishing my bladder aswell!! happy 15 weeks!!

Yes it would be lovely to have a boy so we have one of each but I really don’t mind. I am getting very impatient now though I just want to know! 11 weeks to go!

I am feeling ok, I had a horrible cough but that has gone now. I’m a little tired after work on weekdays and heartburn comes and goes but other than that I’m fine.

Went for a walk in the sunshine with Frankie after work last night, it was lovely (DH is away in Oxford on a fishing trip).

Claire x

glad the boys are doing great lucy, i think the pics are good. you might end up having them before me then if they induce at 37 weeks.

glad the uti has gone helen.

think i ll be ringing the gp tom to try and get more antibiotics as my ear is still blocked and painfull but at least the sinus infection seams to be clearing up and i feel better in my self.

i start back at work next week after being off sick with stress, not looking forward to it but has to be done. only 11 weeks til i finish for mat leave. :happydance: and i have 3 weeks hol to fit in as well.

Claire that walk with Frankie sounds adorable, I'm sure she is impatient to meet her brother or sister, too!

Glad everybody has active, growing babies :happydance:

Beth I hope those 11 weeks fly by for you! Glad you and Callum are feeling better.

Helen good to hear you are better too - 15 weeks already! You have a little orange :D

Last night was not fun here - we had severe thunderstorm warnings (not a big deal) but it progressed to severe tornado warning for our county so we took shelter with our dogs and a few other people from our street in a neighbor's basement. That's the first time we've actually had to take cover since moving to the state with the largest percent of death-causing ones :dohh: But everything turned out fine!

well the doctor said there is no infection in my ear now, but i still cant hear properly out of it, i did manage to get some omeprozole for the heart burn though but i had to drag it out of him.

beth thats odd about your ear...hope it will just clear on its own soon. glad you got something for your heartburn, mine hasnt been so bad the past week but i'm sure it will be back!

helen how are you feeling?

omg bailey...tornado warning!! thats scary! glad everything was fine in the end!

oh look i have a little squash now haha!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Great to hear everyone feeling a bit better! Yay a sqaush!!

Had to put the cat under shower this morning as she was black (on her white bits!!) - I have no idea what she had been doing as she is normally the cleanest cat in the world but I couldn't let her in the house in that state. She has also brought us a little robin overnight so she is in the bad books on every front.

Glad the tornado didn't turn out too serious bailey x (talking of natural disasters, we have heard from the people we know in Japan and everyone is alive and well. The infrastrusture is wrecked but everyone is alive which is the main thing.

My cousin went for her scan yesterday and has an awkward little baby who wasn't moving and wasn't giving any clue on gender!

My princess is doing well. Starting to get hard doing things now as bump gets in the way! Made DH shave my legs and do all of the hoovering!!

Happy weekend all xx

I'm envious of your squash Claire! :cloud9:

Sarah our Hank does the same thing - a week or so ago he came home pink! He had rolled in red clay dirt and it turned his white spots! Glad you got to hear from your friends in Japan, every time I read about things over there or in Libya I start to cry, I think it's hormones. (But also really sad!) Oh, and I demand a new bump pic from you! :p

I am wondering if I should call the doctor on Monday (they aren't in Sat or Sun). My scale now puts me at 12lbs lost and the only thing I've been able to keep down today is a sugary granola bar. I had 1/2 a peanut butter sandwich, a carrot, and some OJ for lunch and it all came up :(

First apparel purchase down! I don't plan on buying much brand new, so I went with 3-6 months and semi-gender neutral. Buying it was a definite pick-me-up :)

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_2020.jpg

Helen how are you feeling? Has your bump changed any?

i am excited i have a squash! almost 30 weeks now i cant believe it...very excited! and its almost April...it really is getting close now :baby:

our wedding anniversary is on tuesday (3 years) so going for a meal together that evening...no cocktails this year though, well maybe a non-alcoholic one for me!

sarah so glad you heard from your friends in japan, glad they are ok. and i think thats great that DH shaved your legs, i should try that one! :haha:

bailey what happening in libya makes me sad aswell. i agree we need new bump pics from sarah and helen definately!! cute vest...perhaps swaying towards blue though?! poor you suffering with sickness again, maybe you should speak to doctor as baby needs the nutrients and its not good you are stuggling to keep food down.

xxx

i love omeprazole, the heart burn is gone. :happydance:

and my appitite seams to be back, bet i pile on the pounds now (the big tub of haribo i have on the go should help)

i love haribo helen...starmix? fried eggs are the best!

oh and yay for no more heartburn! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"