Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

happy v day to me. :happydance::thumbup:

callum isnt doing too bad i guess, he is going straight off to sleep now and waking up once through the night but he had decieded that 6.30 is his new get up time and im shattered, im having to start to go to bed earlier which means i have no me time at all to chill out.

was really tired this morning and tearfull, thankfully my mum finally cottoned on to how exhausted i was and took care of him while i had a 2 hour nap this afternoon an i feel a lot better now.

im stressing about how im gonna cope though with callum and josh, i just dont function well on not enough sleep.

:happydance: happy v day beth!

sounds like callum is doing really well but sorry about the early wake up time! :nope: frankie started waking earlier because the light was coming into the room in the mornings so we go black out blinds...now we have to wake her at 8am!!

I am so chuffed I am finally 30 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance:

he has a blackout blind. his bedroom is at the front of the house and i think its a car starting going to work that may disturb him but he refuses to go back to bed.

congrats on 30 weeks 3/4 of the way through.

oh dear :( assuming that person doesnt go to work on saturdays, you may get a little lie in, in the morning...hope so!

hope everyone has a good weekend, DH is out with his friend tonight who is back in UK after living in Bermuda for a year!

xxx

Happy v-day Beth! Still a couple months to go until I reach that milestone :D

Claire I can't believe you are 30 weeks already! :happydance:

Had another appointment today and they found protein in my urine, so I am doing the 24 collection from Sunday to Monday. Implementing a diet change as well, trying to cut out most processed foods. Have had some on and off days but got sick again this morning. Got a prescription for Zofran but the insurance won't cover it!

Just a really quick post to say thanks for your kind words.

Evelyn was born sleeping at 7.30pm last night after 8 hours in labour. She is the most precious thing on earth and Paul and I are very proud parents. There isn't a baby anywhere who is loved more.

I will be in touch soon but everything as so tough that it may take time.

Paul, evelyn and I send our love to you, your families and your babies xxx

take as much time as you need hun, we are here for you when ever you need us.

not exactly the mothersday you would have liked but you did become a mummy and got to spend time with your beautiful daughter.

R.I.P gorgeous Evelyn, our first widget kitties baby. :angel:

:hugs::hugs: hugs to you and OH.

RIP Evelyn...she was too precious for this world.

My thoughts are with you all xxx

Rest in peace Baby Evelyn. Heaven is blessed with another beautiful angel.

All my love to you all.

Laura.xxx

RIP Evelyn ... I'm sure she was the most beautiful baby :cry:
DH and I send our love to you and yours.

Oh my Sarah - I just couldn't believe your post.

I'm so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

RIP baby Evelyn - you were too precious for this earth :hugs:

Come on then you lot - give me some updates on your beautiful babies.

I totally feel like part of all of your pregnancies and although I am heartbroken, it would break my heart more if losing Evelyn meant that we broke down as a group. I feel like family to all of your babies and so as a surrogate auntie I need to know how you are all doing.

Love lots S xx

Oh Sarah you are amazing :flower: I can’t even imagine what you must be going through at the moment and you are so lovely to still want to hear all of our updates. If I am honest with you, I really didn’t feel like updating on here, it just didn’t feel right :cry:

Today I have just been looking into booking a neck, back and shoulder massage as my neck is very stiff and my lower back is getting achey. Sarah I think you should treat yourself to a full body massage…you deserve it! :hugs:

Funny story…DH broke his finger on Monday night! Silly, silly boy :dohh: dropped a 48kg dumbell weight on his hand whilst in the gym and it shattered the tip of his finger and split it in half :sick: I have a photo if you want to see it haha! He was told not to go to work for 2 days and to keep it elevated in a sling and he hasn’t done either! He is a nightmare…also watching him struggle to iron his work shirts with his left hand is quite amusing! :haha:

I hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Claire xxx

:hugs: sarah your great, you mean so much to us all that i dont think any of us wanted to be disrespecful and post too soon.

i want to see the finger pic, the nurse in me is screaming for some gore, lol.

i ve just got back from getting callum some new shoes, went to clarks for the first time and got his feet measured so i could get some propper fitting shoes. he is now sat in his hight chair with a face full of yoghurt. he started off with the spoon but decided it was easier with his hand.

not much to update bump wise. registered with my new doctors so will see my new midwife 3rd may.

oh and my appitite seems to be back with avengance, i could eat a scabby horse. i ve done so well with the weight gain so far,(just about up to my pre preg weight now) but think i might pile on the pounds now.

aww bless callum with his new shoes from clarks, we took frankie there for her first proper pair of shoes. they were bright pink and lit up when she walked! i do have to add that that was the only pair shes had from clarks :blush: they cost more than i spend on shoes!! we just get her feet measured properly in there then go buy the shoes elsewhere!!

haha Beth, here you go...

Attachments

• ouch!.jpg
    ouch!.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
Sarah that is very sweet of you. I also agree that it felt disrespectful to update, but I know we were all in shock, too. Thank you for jumpstarting us :flower:

Claire that is one nasty injury! He looks like a tough guy, though ;)

Glad your appetite is back, Beth. The shoe trip sounds very sweet! I remember being taken to have mine measured when I was little.

All is rather calm here - DH is off on vacation for 7 days and wanted nothing more than to lie around and not think about work for the whole time, which was fine by me.

:hugs:

ouch that looks so painfull, but very cool.

i dont plan on buying many pairs from clarks either, lol. these were from one of the outlet stores so they were £19 instead of £28 so i ddnt think it was too bad.

Has anybody heard from Helen? A bit worried, she hasn't logged on for a week.

hi girls im sorry i havent been online recently

& now ive logged on to read some very sad news im so sorry sarah for your loss R.I.P Evelyn.

Heaven nowhas a beautiful angel :hugs:

my thoughs are with you at this sad time :(

ive been having anxiety attacks so aint been logging in trying to de-stress my self :(

ive also been having trouble withmy bladder again but several tests say its not a water infection so just lost now n dont have a clue =/

hope everyone else is ok :hugs: ill try get on more recently

i dont really wanna ask this after everything but when did you start to feel baby move ?

im 17 weeks tomorrow and now wondering when i will

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->