Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

glad your ok (apart from the bladder and anxiety of course)

i suffer from anxiety a lot and had it really bad a few weeks back so if you need to chat, pm me.

as for movements with callum i felt movements from the end of 17 weeks, with this one i felt him really early at 1 weeks despite having an anterior placenta this time.

Sorry Helen, I totally understand the stress and anxiety! That's part of the reason my BP was high, I've had a high stress life from a pre-teen to adult. Do whatever you need to destress! :hugs:

As for movement I've seen a lot of women say they felt nothing until at least 20, if not 22 or 23 weeks. I've had some flutters but no major movements.

Sarah - You are truely amazing! As with the others I didn't feel that it would be respectful to post updates too soon. It is lovely to hear from you.

Helen - I'm with Bailey on the movement issue. Felt flutters from about week 20, but no proper movement until week 22/23. Everyones different and women in their second pregnancy etc usually feel movement much earlier than first timers.

Claire - Your hubby's finger is some mess. You so have a sense of humour similar to mine, coz i'd probably chuckle at the attempts to iron if it was my hubby. :haha: I'm liking the massage idea. :thumbup:

We have pretty much finished the nursery, so here's some pics. The picture frame above the cot will have pics of the baby put into it, when he/she arrives, so please ignore the odd pics in it - it's an old frame from Ikea that we've decided to recycle. Hubby drew the pics on the other wall and i couloured them in. :haha:

Love to you all!

Laura.xxx

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
Laura that is beautiful! The drawing are lovely, especially the one that resembles your furbaby! I'm sure that will be a big keepsake for baby, I remember the dogs I grew up with very well.

Oh Sarah you are so brave! Thank you for coming on, I know things must be extremely hard for you right now - hugs to you and your family x

Wow Claire your hubbies finger is truely shocking!! Can't believe how much damage he did to it!!!

Laura loving the nursery - its soo cute and the pics on the wall are fantastic, you're both very creative

Bailey in terms on baby movement - I started to feel bubbles from about 15 weeks, then had my first proper kick around 18 weeks I think. I think its cos we have two in there who are a little cramped for space that I feel them earlier than most. Both their placentas are posterior. The left baby is extremely active most of the day, I even saw my jumper move the other day where he kicked me. The right baby is less so just the few occasional kicks at the base of my bump in the evenings. I'm still very paranoid and use my doppler every day for reassurance.

At the moment I have really bad pain just above my belly button - almost like the area is bruised - plus it hurts to stretch or get up and straighten up my back. Called the midwife office and the lady seems to think its just muscles stretching and straining with 2 babies in there and told me to book a physio appointment, but I'm thinking of trying to see my midwife tomorrow so hopefully I get an appointment. I just want some reassurance this is normal.

Wow Beth - can't believe you've not put on any weight yet!! I've now done a stone and am 22 weeks tomorrow :( Scary so I've decided to cut back a bit and stop eating what I like... If I continue I'll be the size of a house in a few months!

We had to incorporate Ozzy - he's just the best to us! He'll be a year old in May, so the LO should grow up to remember him. I think they'll be great pals - he loves it when my niece (3) and nephew (2) come up to visit.

Hi Lucy - Hope you get that pain sorted out, it sounds really sore.

Funny how you get different movements from your boys, almost as if their little personalities are showing already.

L.x

:flower: hi girls!

so nice to hear from everyone!

helen sorry to hear you havent been feeling so good, hope it passes soon and you feel calmer about things :hugs:

with my first pregnancy i didnt feel LO move until 19 weeks but this time i felt flutters from 14 weeks. I'm sure you will feel it soon hun.

laura love the pics of the nursery, it looks lovely!

DH is miserable moaning about having to rest his arm and keep it elevated! hes been signed off work for 2 weeks aswell. not a happy bunny!! :growlmad:

i think we need some new bump pics soon ladies, i still havent got round to doing a 30 week pic and im almost 31 now oops!

lucy that is so sweet you get different movements from your boys. sorry about your muscle pains, i am starting to get some at the top of my bump, just under bbs. i got the same last time, apparently its ligaments stretching and adapting to the changes in your body. its really uncomfortable :nope:

thankyou for your advice on the baby movements i just really badly wanna feel it lol :)

i think my uterus is stretching i have quite a bit of pain there and round my lower back :(

love your nursery Laura :)

happy 22 weeks Lucy & Happy 15 weeks Bailey

& happy 17 weeks to my self lol :)

hope everyone is ok :)

not long now till i find out babies sex just 4 weeks i find out at 20 weeks 6 days :)

someone requested some more pics of callum a while back so here they are.

Attachments

• cal on boat.jpg
    cal on boat.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0076.jpg
    IMAG0076.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
aww hes lovely :) yummy macaronie cheese!! :D

they grow up so quick dont they :O 3

happy 25 weeks Beth :)

happy 31 weeks Claire :)

Happy 30 weeks Laura :)

callum is so sweet beth, thanks for sharing pics! happy 25 wks!

happy 30 wks to you laura!!

i just bought some bibs in tesco, they were reduced to £1...bargain! i just keep buying bits here and there and spreading out the costs. havent got much to get now.

made a start on my hospital bag...2 nighties, 2 packs of maternity pads (yuck!! not looking forward to that part), washbag with toothbrush and paste, shampoo/showergel, facial wipes and deodorant. thats it so far so got a few bits to add. havent started on bag for baby yet...need to wash baby clothes first. might make a start this weekend as the weather is so nice!

hope you all have a lovely weekend x

OMG! WIDGET IS IN LABOUR!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/582959-im-labour-tmi.html

:happydance:

:happydance: Woohoo for Widget!!! :happydance: How exciting!!!

Beth - Callum is adorable! i love that little jacket. Happy 25 weeks!!!

Claire - I'm the opposite way around, I've done the baby's bag and there nothing in mine - lol :haha:

Can't believe I'm 30 weeks today! When I think back to where I was this time last year, I have to pinch myself. I'm so happy and grateful to be where I am. That said, it looks like i'm going to be one of those lucky people who get their morning sickness back in the 3rd tri - I've been battling with it all week :growlmad: and like in my 1st tri it's lasting most of the day.:sick:

On the up side - Only 3 weeks left at work - woohoo!!!

Anyone doing anything nice this weekend? I don't have much planned. :shrug:

Love Laura.xxx

So exciting for Widget! That's wonderful :)

Beth, Callum has gotten so much bigger! He is a super handsome boy, looks like he knows it in that first one.

Oh no Laura I hope your sickness doesn't last long! I think I've finally kicked mine, but unfortunately I've got a cold now. First one in two years! Enjoy your last three days at work, hope they fly by! On the Ozzie note, I found a photo of me and my brother with one of the dogs we grew up with, a yellow female lab. The other was her brother, a black lab. Had her ear in my hand because I like soft things when I sucked my thumb!

Happy new weeks everybody!

Sarah, I'm sure we'd all love to hear from you again when you are ready. :hugs:

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back