Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Very cute pic bailey and Beth - callum is sooooo handsome, proper little boy - he's adorable.

Has anyone seen an update on Widget yet?

We'll thought it about time I updated with a bump pic... starting to worry how big i'll get this one was taken today at 22+2! :)

WHat do you think ladies?

Attachments

• Bump 22+2.jpg
    Bump 22+2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
Wow Lucy what a gorgeous bump!! How are you feeling?

Last I saw Widget hadn't logged on since she posted that. I hope she's been busy bonding with Eleanor! But I do hope she updates soon.

All good thanks hun, just very tired come the evening and backache kicks in if i've been on my feet a while.

I've been asked to take part in a twin pregnancy study by a top hospital in London. They're keen to understand if by putting a pessary on the cervix will prevent premature labour of twins by reducing the likelihood of an incompetant cervix. I had mine measured last week and it was 38mm which is a great measurement but you just never know... Wondering whether to take part or not - i have a 50:50 chance of getting in the group with the pessary - the other group just get expectant management so act as a control group... too much to think about eh! But I guess if I can keep them in as long as poss, the better their chances from birth. What to do...

How are you doing my love - has the sickness eased up a bit for you yet? And where's a lovely bump pic update too... haven't seen many for a while... think we should all post some updates ;o)

That sounds like a very interesting study... do you think you'd get more chances to see the boys if you participated? I'd definitely be wondering about being a control or not too much! I've had a bit of a backache over the last week, but I put it down to my rather poor posture during the day. Trying to keep straighter seems to be helping.

Sickness seems to be mostly gone which is wonderful! Still get a little sick if I don't eat regularly. My cold seems to be going away quickly with lots of water and saline nose spray, hopefully it doesn't come back.

Thanks for the motivation to take a bump shot! Here's me at my last photo, 12+6 and then today at 15+2.

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/Photo17.jpg

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/Photo18.jpg

WELL I OFFICIALLY HATE YOUR SKINNY ARSES. :haha:

here is my 25 +1 bump pic. im being brave and showing my thunder thighs and bingo wings. i hate my arms.

i dont feel that big but think i look it in these pics.

Attachments

• SAM_0665.jpg
    SAM_0665.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4
  • SAM_0666.jpg
    SAM_0666.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
Lovin the bumps girls x Bailey you can def see your progression - starting to get a nice rounded little bump there... Beth your bump is great and you look fine too - I bet I weigh far more than you...

Bailey glad your sickness has gone... I still get a little nauseaus first thing unless I eat but aside from that have nothing like I did in the first tri...

lucy that study sounds interesting.

bailey glad your sickness has settled.

great pics lucy, bailey and beth :happydance: you all look lovely! :flower: i love bump pics, its so lovely thinking we all the little babies inside us :baby:

here are a couple of my recent bump pics...

Attachments

• 30wks 1.jpg
    30wks 1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 31wks 4.jpg
    31wks 4.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 31wks 6.jpg
    31wks 6.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
Oh my goodness you all look so gorgeous! Don't think for a second that you look anything other than stunning.

I just wanted to nip in and say hi. I am not too good at the moment and have been a total bitch to Paul today. I seem to be lashing out over irrelevant things. I am just hoping that someday I will feel better.

The funeral has now been arranged for 19th. I seem to be struggling to even think beyond today. I am dreading the funeral. I also seem to have a phobia about seeing people. It is so hard.

Anyway, we have decided that we will try again when I feel ready. I am not sure if that will be this year but one day we will try for another baby. That helps me to get through the days.

I have also received a letter from my consultant to "discuss the sad death of my baby" The appointment is 18th May and this is also something I am scared of.

Here is something very special to me which I will share with you my pregnancy buddies. Thank you for being there for me xx

IMG_4981.jpg

beautiful photo sarah, thank you so much for sharing this with us. mummy with her angel...you can treasure this forever. i just wish i could take the pain away...

oh sarah, she was so precious. :hugs:

hun you just need to take it one day at a time and im sure everyone around you will understand that you are going through the hardest time of your life right now and well within your right to be a bitch at times.

have you ventured in to the loss section here cos i think that could be a big help to you, also dont be afraid to access the support and help groups out there.

i know your dreading the funeral but you might find once its over you have a bit of closure and can start the grieving proccess properly.

what time is the funeral, i ll be lighting a candle for her.

i ve said it before, if you need to chat i have already pm'd you my mob number.
wish you were closer so i could give you a proper hug. :hugs:
take care darling xx

That is a beautiful photo Sarah, I'm sure she was the most perfect little girl :cry:

I also wish I could take the pain away from you. Nobody should have to deal with this. You are a brave and strong woman that I admire greatly.
I do hope that the funeral brings you a small bit of closure. I'm sure we wish we were all able to attend. I'd also like to know what time and will adjust it accordingly for here.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh Sarah - that's so beautiful. I have no words that can make you feel better.

We'll help you get through this as much as we can x

What a precious picture, Sarah. Thank you for sharing it with us. My love and thoughts will be with you and your family on 19th and I hope your appt with the consultant is helpful to you.

Great bump pics ladies. Will try and get an 30 wk one on tomorrow.

Lucy - The twin study sounds interesting - have you made a decision on it yet?

We took Ozzy to the beach today - he loved it! Wasn't keen on going into the water, but really liked running around on the sand.

Hope you're all having a good weekend!

Laura.xxx

hi girls

lovely bump pictures you have you all look lovely :)

claire your bump looks like a boy bump like beth said! :)

sarah that picture is so precious thankyou for sharing it, a picture of mum with her beautiful little angel :hugs:

i wish i could take the pain away no one should ever have to go through what youe just been through and are going through loads of love sweety :hugs:

ill try update a bump picture lately but its seems to have stopped growing haha i seemed to have got big in the first weeks so quick that now im 17 weeks its slowly growing lol.. oh so i think lol

i went to southend on sea yesterday and canvary island :) it was such a lovely day i was knackered when i got back lol sea air knocked me out i had the best nights sleep since been pregnant! :)

hope your all having a lovely weekend! :)

another question when did your bottom bit of your belly start sticking out more like where your uterus is lol is that later on when it starts sticking out more mine seems to have stuck out a bit but not much really lol ?

Here is the picture of my bump i took today at my friends house :)

Attachments

• photo0304_001.jpg
    photo0304_001.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
30 wk bump.

Attachments

• 30wks2.jpg
    30wks2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 30wks3.jpg
    30wks3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 4
aww laura you look lovely! your bumps real cute! :) xx

Laura your bump is so cute! I love it!

Helen your bump looks like it's definitely filled out ... your LO is a high one! I can't wait until it's that noticeable for me! Looks like we both have really long hair... I really need to get mine cut and colored now that I've made it to second tri. I have almost two inches of ashy blonde roots and the rest is faded auburn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->